Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24066 times)
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

waw In 2019 BRAVO will release an update to pay with our cryptocurrency (BVO Token) allowing for instant, secure and anonymous payments worldwide  Wink
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

BRAVO solves various obstacles within the current payments market, user privacy, the blockchain and cryptocurrency methods of payment
Kamat

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

BRAVO is built for a new generation that demands simplicity, privacy and anonymity in payments. this platform will sell public ICO BRAVO tokens for $ 0.10
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Good team and strong value proposition. This product is worth supporting for the angle on mass adoption. Big market and space, with an equally big product vision.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

BRAVOs' plan to achieve global impact and growth outside of the United States is in motion with implementation of it's own hybrid Blockchain along with data encryption with tokenization technologies to allow anonymous.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

A Hybrid Blockchain for the end-user
Dr. Hector Rodriguez and Maria Luna, a TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield Alumni established BRAVO in 2014 and launched their MVP in 2015. The idea of BRAVO was conceived when both Co-Founders were on a hiking trip in Southern Utah and realized that too often people do not carry cash impacting those that depend on cash payments for their livelihood. BRAVO was created with the aim of providing users with control of their privacy and data while at the same time supporting instant payments using mobile phones. https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/a-hybrid-blockchain-for-the-end-user-cdd745d693d6

amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

THE RAPIDLY GROWING BRAVO!
Built for a new generation that demands simplicity, privacy and anonymity in payments.
I have a question : You know that many regulatory laws in some countries are demanding but revealing the identity of any policy user knows how your customer will solve these ?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

The BRAVO project has a grand future, thanks to which users will have full control over confidentiality, funds and payments.
Hopefully the concept they make is in line with their vision or mission. I see BRAVO has a bright future and of course this project will provide good benefits to its users. with pleasure happy to see BRAVO can be succeed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
abdoelassali

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Post with proof of authentication
Twitter username :ico bounties
Bitcointalk Username :abdoelassali
Twitter URL :BountiesIco
Bitcointalk URL :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1057008
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

BRAVO Pay Sponsors Alice Cooper’s “Solid Rock — Proof is in the Pudding” Christmas concert
https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/bravo-pay-sponsors-alice-coopers-solid-rock-proof-is-in-the-pudding-christmas-concert-71a4aa035d90

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

The BRAVO project has a grand future, thanks to which users will have full control over confidentiality, funds and payments.
Hopefully the concept they make is in line with their vision or mission. I see BRAVO has a bright future and of course this project will provide good benefits to its users. with pleasure happy to see BRAVO can be succeed.

You are too fast to say good things without seeing the latest developments in this project and my advice is that you have to look in more detail about the journey of this project in the future.

Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

what is the difference from the existing projects? And many more projects have collected large amounts and are being done, but here they are just starting work

You should visit their telegram group to explain more about your words above. maybe they will respond to you in their group. That's a little advice from me for you.

Not the guy you're responding to, but thanks! Do they usually not answer the questions posted in this very thread? If telegram's the best way to keep in touch then I should really get myself a telegram account Cheesy
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

DIGITAL TIPPING // Tip With CryptoCurrency Digitally // Bravo Pay Crypto Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4xe4afv6Y
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

what is the difference from the existing projects? And many more projects have collected large amounts and are being done, but here they are just starting work

You should visit their telegram group to explain more about your words above. maybe they will respond to you in their group. That's a little advice from me for you.

Not the guy you're responding to, but thanks! Do they usually not answer the questions posted in this very thread? If telegram's the best way to keep in touch then I should really get myself a telegram account Cheesy

I only give input to him to better read and understand this project and how this project works. this can be found in their telegram group. But if that's the thing you want.

namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

The project deserves attention. But, in my opinion, the minimum amount is very large, it is very difficult to collect 10 million when the market drops ... Of course, I may be mistaken, and the team has great support from investors, then they can easily reach the soft cap.
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Very cool project. But I wonder how fast the transaction is going?
What percentage of the transfer fee?
Is it fixed, or changes depending on the amount?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

The project deserves attention. But, in my opinion, the minimum amount is very large, it is very difficult to collect 10 million when the market drops ... Of course, I may be mistaken, and the team has great support from investors, then they can easily reach the soft cap.
They will not raise 10 million, this is 100%) For the whole of September, all the projects collected only 29 million - this is the reality. https://digrate.com/en/global-market-stats

cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

This project seems to be one of the most truly successful projects! I'm very happy to be a part of this project. I believe this project will be on top in the market
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

This project seems to be one of the most truly successful projects! I'm very happy to be a part of this project. I believe this project will be on top in the market
yes it looks like this project gets a lot of support from investors, I think they can collected hard cap if support continues to flow to BRAVO. BRAVO is a big project and I'm also sure if this project can be successful.
mashutka444

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

A team of professionals and a well-written technical paper. I think Bravo has a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: