Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2097 times)
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

This is a very serious statement!)On the one hand, nothing can prevent the creation of a new state.To do this, you can even buy some kind of uninhabited island,they by the way are not as expensive as it seems.To gather the population of the holders of the cryptocurrency.Coordinate it all at the Federal level.Assign bitcoin as the main currency of the State.And manage all Affairs from anywhere in the world through your PC))) the Question as usual only in who will be the President and how long he will be given to exist the powers that be)))) for such cases, we need a very very serious connection)))))))))))))))))))))))))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

if in my opinion, at the moment I still cannot become a new currency, especially now that my country has not passed the bitcoin currency, even though in some countries it has been ratified.
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

I think it won't take place for currency where mostly use it only for virtual purposes even govt won't support this as it will vanish fiat currency so bitcoin will stay like right situation.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

All the new hopes and new innovations are connected with bitcoin and people think that bitcoin is the super hero which will solve every thing but in this world for every success behind a great hard work and talent is behind so in these days may we don't see that bitcoin outcomes but i am sure that bitcoin will become currency of the new state in the world and they will be the technology fathers they will use it for everything and through this it will become model for the rest of the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

I think the State has very relevant thoughts, such as being anonymous without using ID as sender and recipient, giving a tremendous impact on the country, because it can cause criminals to freely use this action as an easy criminal. Maybe if there is an institution that oversees this transaction, it will be one good way to make the country think about this cryptocurrency.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

I think it won't take place for currency where mostly use it only for virtual purposes even govt won't support this as it will vanish fiat currency so bitcoin will stay like right situation.

It is obvious that they would not accpt Bitcoin as their fiat currency in theor country. Who would want to use a currency that can be manipulated by the whales, amd that also means that their economy will be controlled by that certain manipulator. Bitcoin will never be a curremcy of a state or a mew state, it will stay as an investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

maybe it will be very difficult to happen because the total supply of bitcoin which is very limited makes the condition of bitcoin prices will never be stable and will be dangerous because it can harm some people.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
I know you like Bitcoin and like the Cryptocurrency market. But I think your views should be realistic and logical. This is an idea but it will never happen to our world. Technology has the strengths of technology, it just makes our world better.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

I do not think so that bitcoin will help to create an independent state (nation), just because exists. The current nations of the world have more than a word to say about what they want of bitcoin. If nations laws regulates bitcoin and do not ban it than we can have bitcoin has a reserve of wealth, or a coin, within states that aproved it.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

Needless to say, the state can designate Bitcoin as the state currency, but how can this turn out for the state? Dependence on the market, which they can not regulate? Instability will never lead a country’s economy to prosperity. The best option can only be your own token that can be controlled.
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

In my opinion no since every currency has a stable price and btc doesn't so in my thinking maybe stable coins can be a states currency
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

Just don't think of it as a state. Bitcoin, I think the world money. Small accounts need not be done. We have to make better quality dreams. Bitcoin is larger than a state or institution.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

In my opinion no since every currency has a stable price and btc doesn't so in my thinking maybe stable coins can be a states currency
I don't think there is a stable currency, we know that in the real world the benchmark currency, the dollar and the dollar, can also rise, as in the crypto world. there is no stable coin because each coin price can change at any time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Over time Bitcoin will become one of the obligatory currencies in the world. But all that needs a process, nothing is instant.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

Do you think that to create a new state does not need a territory? Very strange reasoning. In some countries, only for this can be held criminally liable for treason.
As for the possibility of using Bitcoin as the main currency of any, including the new state, this is generally not possible. Any state must have its own economy, and the economy must be connected and interact with national money. Bitcoin, like any decentralized cryptocurrency, can not have this interaction. In this case, it will exist by itself, and the economy itself. In the end, it will not lead to anything good.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

if I think it's possible if there is a new country. but until now the country has its own currency bro. maybe the way one will happen. they accept bitcoin legally like their country's currency
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

The accessibility of BTC is global and it is one of the best features of it. BTC has it’s contribution in many aspects of society so if it reaches out more to the mass people then in near future probably it is possible.
That is what most people in the world of crypto are hoping for. Bitcoin can reach even greater heights when the level of acceptance increases around the world. I believe bitcoin would become the universal currency most of  us are expecting to happen.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

i dont agree with this statement, i think it will very hard to make a new state with use bitcoin as the currency, you should ask permission for make a new state with the digital currency as the main currency

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

maybe it will be very difficult to happen because the total supply of bitcoin which is very limited makes the condition of bitcoin prices will never be stable and will be dangerous because it can harm some people.
yes, you are right. it is impossible for bitcoin to become a new currency for a new country. Bitcoin is great in the digital world and not strong enough in the real world as a transaction tool. there is still a lot that must be fulfilled by bitcoin to become a country's currency. I strongly support bitcoin to become stronger in the digital world.
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Even though bitcoin has huge potential and many countries now is seeing the opportunity of bitcoin, this  will never be a currency for certain states. It is principally created by a decentralized method, of course it will be the opposite the aims of crypto blockchain technology. In addition, there are a lots of problems that will raise if a particular country use Butcoin as the currency even this for nee state.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: