Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2096 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

yes for me in the near future bitcoin will be a new currency of a new state. because of its usefulness and genuinity. Mos t of the people now believe and understand bitcoin.
I think it is impossible if there is a new country and uses bitcoin as its currency, we know that developed countries alone are less able to control bitcoin especially with new countries. of course if you want bitcoin to be used as its currency then the country must be prepared to accept the risks and be able to control and regulate it so that it is truly safe and reliable for its people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

maybe. but in that country must permanently set the value of bitcoin and not depend on the amount of supply and demand. so the value of bitcoin will not change as in the trading market. so that bitcoin has a clear value and can be used to transact in that country or transact with other countries.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

I can say that 90%-no and 10% -yes. Bitcoin can't be the currency of a single state. It is decentralized therefore must be used everywhere. Every state which now exists  or new state will have its own crypto currency inside the country
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
If you mean a digital state - then in principle nothing prevents.Let's say I know 2 of the draft who want to create something similar.It's Decenturion and Bitnation.In principle, I like their idea and I am sure that something like this is waiting for all of humanity.While people are not ready for this kind of state, but this is a real future.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Personally I find it difficult for bitcoin to become a national currency of any country for the simple fact that it will be difficult for a government to accept being governed by a decentralized currency and not being able to interfere with its issuance when it is in need of additional money.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

it could happen, we don't know how the future goes, human growth, economy, and technology no one can predict. I believe in the future there will be a country that makes Bitcoin a currency in their country, for various reasons and purposes, be an open mind because the world is very broad and many surprises  Grin
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

if in my opinion it is very possible bro. so in the world there is a new country. then make bitcoin their main currency.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

I think any digital currency has the potential of being used in a state, country or the world. The technology is capable of it, it’s just a matter of governments, institutions, organizations and societies accepting it as their new currency.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

I think any digital currency has the potential of being used in a state, country or the world. The technology is capable of it, it’s just a matter of governments, institutions, organizations and societies accepting it as their new currency.
the country's government is more likely to issue its controlled currency than it will use bitcoin. bitcoin has a global character and is likely to be recognized by many States as a blockchain that allows to organize interstate accounting and control of mutual settlements between States.

sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

to create a new country requires a lot of supporting facilities, indeed one of them is money but for this problem bitcoin cannot yet be used as a tool for all types of trade so it is impossible to create a new country with a bitcoin currency, but to create a business community that all uses currency bitcoin might be possible because the owners of bitcoin are scattered in various countries so it's difficult to unite them into one country but if you combine them into an international business that all uses bitcoin is very possible ..
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

the country's government is more likely to issue its controlled currency than it will use bitcoin. bitcoin has a global character and is likely to be recognized by many States as a blockchain that allows to organize interstate accounting and control of mutual settlements between States.
I think that can't be done, because basically bitcoin isn't made in physical form. besides, bitcoin is also universal. well, but bitcoin can be used to help the economy of a country, as is currently done by some countries that have economic problems.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Just like Bitcoin is establishing itself as a new currency in full swing. It looks from him In the future, Badad can become a new state of Bitcoin. But this will not happen until the price of Bitcoin gets more stable than today.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Yes, because bitcoin has a value that is not stable, in just one hour the value of bitcoin can change. That is why the existing government still uses the old order which is valid and the value of their currency does not change. Receiving bitcoin is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand in the government's performance to be applied to the community.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

for now it seems that it cannot, and it takes a lot of time to be accepted in all countries in the world, in Indonesia it cannot be accepted by the government and is still called illegal, because there are still many risks ..
I think of you, it's unlikely that bitcoin will become the new country's currency. Basically, the use of bitcoin as a currency does require continuous research. and certainly requires careful consideration
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Bitcoin is used more and more in time to lead to the knowledge of people for bitcoin, but bitcoin can hardly become a currency in one country due to its instability and not security. People will think that some kind of fraud and plagiarism are, but the risk of losing their wealth in bitcoin is also high.

I think bitcoin need more maturity and time to grow. Once the bitcoin price is stable and everyone is comfortable to accept bitcoin as a payment method only then is the time when we can see bitcoin really becoming the main stream currency.
That would be the time when we will say that bitcoin is the one world currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

I do not believe so that bitcoin would be the currency of a State for various reasons.
First, cryptocurrencies are regarded by most countries as 'unstable' due to its high volatility in the market. Without having any material or tangible form, relying on digital data or gold seems doubtful for most countries. Unlike GOLD which is tangible and has an innate value due to its natural form, bitcoin has neither.
Second, a country will only shift to a digitalized form of currency if other countries would accept transactions coming out from it. If most countries deny its existence by implementing rules that are prejudicial, then who would adapt it as their currency?
Lastly, some underdeveloped and developing countries have limited access to the internet, which makes it difficult for access to cryptocurrencies (as they exist in the internet!).

Although it may seem impossible for a country to make cryptocurrency as its means of exchange, maybe in the future once technology will embrace change on this aspect then expect bitcoin to be there at the top.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

I guess bitcoin will become currency at a new state and it is possible to happen. It is a choice and the right for a state to adopt bitcoin to become their currency but the people of the state should all knew about bitcoin.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

I think its impossible to use bitcoin as fiat currency because it goes with lots of risk and also operates in a decentralized system. Many fiat currencies price are very stable why bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable. I believed for bitcoin to be used as fiat by any state or country it must operate in a centralized system which is very impossible.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:47:31 AM

I think its impossible to use bitcoin as fiat currency because it goes with lots of risk and also operates in a decentralized system. Many fiat currencies price are very stable why bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable. I believed for bitcoin to be used as fiat by any state or country it must operate in a centralized system which is very impossible.
bitcoin is so good that now it allows you to create additional applications to your blockchain to use fast small payments for goods and services.bitcoin will be used for payment.

Royline

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

If bitcoins are becoming more and more popular and widely used in the world, then it is possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: