Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2100 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

Well, I thought that bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used as a transaction when it gets legalized in a particular country. And also bitcoin haven't a physical appearance because it is only use through technology.

aanaa90

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

Bitcoin is itself a currency and is used ahead of physical currency . In my opinion bitcoin can replace physical currency in coming few years. As in this digital era where digital transaction is being prefferred why would one will carry  paper currency when they can travel around the world without them also and that too easily.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Actually, one of my cousin only think of bitcoin as a currency for deepweb. Sometimes, he also believed that it is related to the Illuminati crap. But for me, I'm still giving btc a chance to prove itself. Just like other techs, it is still not on its perfect version and I hope that we'll see it in the next few years.
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

A lot of people put out different opinions on Bitcoin Some 90 percent around the world condemned people with BitCoin. Some people who want to get involved with cryptocurrency are not connected with these mistakes. My opinion is that you all That the work should continue with the advice of experts only, not believing.
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

not a few people think negatively about bitcoin many people generally say that bitcoin is a scam like you say. and that's very natural because of their lack of knowledge about alcoin,
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is used for transactions in deepwebs to buy drugs!"

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

"Its just a waste of time. You will not earn from it"

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a scam"

So yea they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

Most of the people lack of knowledge about bitcoin and of course they will judge it by their own but it's common because most of the type of people nowadays is so judgemental even though they don't know the origin of the thing and it must be your friends.
My biggest and real advice for yeah convince them to use bitcoin too because as you said you've earn from it so when you're really a friend of them you want them to be in good hands even though they're not believing on it try to show them some improvements about your money or some of your stuffs and I'm sure they will try it too but the choice is on them let be on what they want.
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

There will always be doubters and skeptics, but the good news is, there will be evidence to prove them wrong. Blockchain tech is already being used in so many industries and bitcoin is already accepted my many merchants. If to see is to believe, then there is no doubt that everyone eventually, will realize the many benefits of using a virtual currency.
Rsamunios

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

Media has a big influence on the sentiment of the people and more often than not, their report about cryptocurrency is negative since they focus more on negative things that's why when they heard someone explaining it to them, they would just conclude immediately that it is scam.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

About bitcoin really goes a lot of rumors and many perceive it as the currency of fraudsters. But so think only those who have never even met him, and just repeats the rumors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

I hope that over time the image of bitcoin will only improve. People just need to study this currency a little better to believe in it. And then all skeptical views on bitcoin will disappear.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

I am sometimes surprised where such a huge amount of negative and untrue news about bitcoin judgments came from. I hope that over time this fog of skepticism will dissipate and bitcoin will be perceived as it really is - a unique digital currency.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

During this time, I have often heard from people about the wrong understanding of bitcoin. And one of the causes is, because in the past, there were many scams that used bitcoin as a means of payment. So that, it caused negative perceptions in the community. Maybe, that is our job. To straighten it  Smiley
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

I think bitcoin is really great. Bitcoin has created an opportunity for people to make a lot of money. I'm most impressed by the bitcoin value of $ 20000 by the end of 2017.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:06:47 AM

various answers and responses when we listen to someone or friend if we ask for answers or responses about bitcoin and altcoin. first, the majority of them did not know about the crypto currency so they could not respond to it, so I tried to explain the crypto currency so that they understood and understood the development of the digital economy. second, many responses that this currency is very high risk and contain elements of fraud. third, they do not believe in the existence of Crypto.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

Thanks for the sharing of the experts. These comments may be good form to advertise bitcoin, so that people know the values ​​of bitcoin and its benefits. This can eliminate negative thoughts about bitcoin such as:  bitcoin is scam or bitcoin will die.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

At first I don't believe in bitcoin and think it was a scam but when I personally saw a person who became successful into it then I realize that bitcoin is not a scam. That person is one of my friend and the person who teaches me how it works.

ZeljkoNemet

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

I think that after some time the volatility of bitcoin will decrease a bit and as crypto gets more stable in general some altcoins will surpass the bitcoin.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is used for transactions in deepwebs to buy drugs!"

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

"Its just a waste of time. You will not earn from it"

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a scam"

So yea they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

Most people don't understand Bitcoin and the technology Bitcoin brings, they only hear Bitcoin information from anti-Bitcoin news or advertisements. it's true that when they know that Bitcoin is a profitable investment. They will be interested and they will ask you to teach them, even though they are not interested. Most people think that when you invest, you get and generate and produce, they don't know that there are still risks, that's why when they invest and lose money, they will say that Bitcoin is a scam.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Unfortunately, the number of people who have information about blockchain and cryptocurrency in general is small compared to the population of the world. As people get to know this technology, this market investment will increase. This is a situation where the crypto market is going to grow bigger in the future.
many people don't know about blockchain and crypto because there are a lot of government regulations are banning crypto, if many countries give permission to crypto, I'm sure more and more people will know it deeply
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Yes, I think this is a natural reaction for those who don't understand bitcoin, and they are far from trusting bitcoin. Because basically they don't understand bitcoin, so they believe more in negative news than the benefits of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: