Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:16:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3617 times)
LaserPie

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

I agree with you. It is really a promising asset. I don't think it can replace the fiat currency. The fiat currency is stable but cryptocurrency is not. So it can be problem for bitcoin.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Hmmmmm.... I don't think i will agree with you that bitcoin can be a national treasure. Bitcoin is digital currency which was developed to solve the challenges the physical fiat is facing.  It is meant to be an alternative mode of fund payment. Bitcoin can not be a national treasure.. Roll Eyes
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Hmmmmm.... I don't think i will agree with you that bitcoin can be a national treasure. Bitcoin is digital currency which was developed to solve the challenges the physical fiat is facing.  It is meant to be an alternative mode of fund payment. Bitcoin can not be a national treasure.. Roll Eyes
bitcoin is different from other assets. At present bitcoin is a technology so if it has to be included as a national treasure I will be difficult and this can be an unreasonable statement.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

The way for bitcoin to become a regulated and legal investment is being built slowly. The future is promising for bitcoin and the whole crypto market
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

It's correct. I think bitcoin is a national treasure. Bitcoin can change the economy. The value that bitcoin generates is huge. Many countries have a policy of developing electronic money, in which bitcoin is central.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

It depends on the country actually but it's plausible. If the economy of a country prosper for the reason Bitcoin is at play, then that would make a positive impact in the overall market of Bitcoin. But I doubt that in the near future Bitcoin would be a national treasure, unless it has been regulated.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

if bitcoin can be regulated and managed by government i think bitcoin can be the international currency because right now the problem is government can't manage and see the bitcoin flow in their country, maybe after bitcoin regulated it will be the national treasure

kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

bitcoin is not the same with treasure, bitcoin has volatility and treasure only has special value, and treasure also has little function, little benefit, and has no definite purpose in the future.

I think treasures are very well placed in museums and become treasure exhibits, not for transactions, investments, and trading.

cappy176

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

While I share the sentiment that BTC is great and the idea behind it is even greater (financial freedom), I just don't know about it being a national treasure sure it will be highly valued and held in high regard (I think most stuff in crypto space will be held in high esteem) I don't think it would become a national treasure, if that were the case the USD or gold would be a national treasure as well. Or what about the highly advanced tech we created sonar satelites etc etc. None of those I think will be national treasures, yes BTC is great but it definitely won't be a national treasure Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

No because bitcoin is use all over the world it could not be claim for a certain country to declare bitcoin as the national currency. Anyway i am just thinking that this is just an overacting on the response of the bitcoin. As we all know that many people nowadays do love to join in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and sometimes different forms of appreciation in a form of a threads that some of the members will going to post and this one is an evidence. Anyway all of us had a common sense and we should know what a national treasure should be.
kebo354

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

Bitcoins can also be called treasures. But now, Bitcoin and some other currencies may explode.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

it could happen if bitcoin can be accepted as the current currency in my country, bitcoin is still prohibited from making direct transactions, what might be possible as you say
Corvin17

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

A treasure that has value, yes.. but physically we can't hold them any longer or put them under the soil or bed. Bitcoin is or has a massive value that can change you and everything around you for years or more but not decades or century.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Actually, it can. But in reality, Bitcoin has been banned in several countries. Whereas if they study more deeply about bitcoin and crypto, the state will have assets to build various facilities for their citizens.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage and its make more people to have interest in it
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is decentralized assets so it can not be national anyway. If it will be, then it will be lost itself features which has value for.

samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

maybe in the future it will all come true we only protect bitcoin now so that all our dreams in the future will come true

Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

It has already be a national treasure. Its has being the easiest way for people make to transaction through digital market. I can decide to sell my bitcoin to someone in Europe or Asia without stress
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

I see Bitcoin as a type of treasure because of it's limited supply only to 21 million wich is really not that much. There won't ever be enough coins for everybody so owning at least one is a big deal.
rnssol

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Well, we can not be certain in this regards. But we can suppose that some time in future bitcoin might be of huge value and a national reserve that would empower the economy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: