Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3619 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

I think it's too early to say that bitcoin can be national treasure since it require some time to decide it
  • First, they must be physical form
  • Second, they must have massive amount of number
  • Third, they must be valuable ( for btc , yes it reach current status AT THE MOMENT )
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

Not really a national treasure but more of a personal treasure. Bitcoin cannot be claimed by any country but it can be adopted as a national currency if they wish to do so. If most people strive to get one bitcoin the price will be really high in future

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
lingdelta1

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

Bitcoin works as real money when it is guaranteed to not be counterfeited thanks to block chain technology and is accepted by people as the value frame. Bitcoin has one more advantage: it only has a certain amount, ie it is just like gold. Gold, the world recognizes everyone is worth the exchange, it does not need any government recognition
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

It's true because just like gold, you can keep your bitcoin as much as you can and can sell it or trade it anytime you like too. It's not about how big you invest in bitcoin but it's about how long you can hold/keep your bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in your portfolio.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

bitcoin value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure...country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage....we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance possibility is not remote, there's a big chance that it could be a national treasure for some country,investors and holders consider it their treasure,bitcoin will be more valuable than tangible assets and it could happen in the next ten years...
Yeah I agree. its seems so little, but 1 bitcoin can do so much for 1 person
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Bitcoin can also be called treasure, the nearest Bitcoin will be as popular as our local currency and will also be used just like our local currency is used.
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Sounds funny, but no. The reason is first its just a program and I dont see any reason for bitcoin to be a national treasure. Though it can help us alot but being ang national treasure is far from reality.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I agree with the statement that in the nearest future btc will become the national treasure. To my mind, it is better to have it for the long-term hold and you will be able to enjoy a lot of advantages later
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

for me bitcoin is a national treasure because it's like other treasure we're also looking for a bitcoin where it can be because bitcoin can not be found just as long as you do not try to find it. Because other people also hate bitcoin and also tired of accumulating or finding national treasures
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

It can be a national treasure but I think that btc has a great potenial and you can hold it for the long term. I am sure that more governments will accept it as a main currency later and it will become very popular

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

Bitcoin is a strategic development of the cryptocurrency market economy. The treasure is so big, I think Bitcoin is potential instead of property.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

I read the article as Robert Kiosaki wrote that the dollar will soon die and there will be a new world currency - bitcoin! I'm sure that it will be so! bitcoin began to recognize very influential people and very influential countries! bitcoin completely changes the entire world financial system! we can only wait, and we will soon see it with our own eyes!
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

I think the impact caused by the existence of bitcoin is very large for one's life in the affairs of the economic system because by investing they can find income every time and from there the country can advance when the population lives prosperously.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

can't, Bitcoin is a universal currency. everyone can have Bitcoin. The state cannot recognize that property, because there are no rules for bitcoin. The country may be able to shout, but they cannot regulate the circulation. Bitcoin belongs to everyone in the world, without any statement for a country or individual who wants to become famous for bitcoin.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

I do not think this is a good idea from an economic point of view. BTC is very willing to change, has a high volatility and can be manipulated more easily. State reserves must be of things that have a constant value (like gold). For even during the war his price does not fall.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

Probably it could be but bitcoin are still unstable, and none of the countries that I know would have a desire to keep their treasures in the storage of value which is constantly changing and not always to the positive side.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
ZLATA ORANGE

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

A new study conducted by Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. shows that the revenues of crypto-exchange exchanges can double this year compared to last year's indicators and reach $ 4 billion,
ZLATA ORANGE

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

The Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine plans to use the technology block in the electronic port management systems "E-port" to make them more transparent and efficient.
ZLATA ORANGE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

Scientists of the Siberian Federal University (SFU) offer to use the block to improve social services, in particular, to create honest queues in kindergartens.
ZLATA ORANGE

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Statistics Google search queries for the word "Ethereum" in the US over the past week has doubled. The growth in the number of search requests was marked for the first time since December 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: