Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3613 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

the world is moving to a digital revolution! The industrial revolution is replaced by information! today all the classical foundations become obsolete, the information revolution has given us new money - it's crypto coins! bitcoin will be the future world currency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency started in 2009 that creates unique, non-duplicable electronic tokens using software (dubbed mining) with an asymptotic limit of creation of 21 million tokens, Bitcoin is a network run by the people, for the people. Because all transactions are encrypted and stored on a public record, the system is safe, transparent and doesn’t require banks or governments to function. Due to its limited supply, the currency is a good store of value too.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Maybe in the future if the government has legalized bitcoin then bitcoin can become a national treasure. But I think it will be very difficult to happen, because the government has difficulty regulating bitcoin with a decentralized system owned by bitcoin.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Yes it is true. Because the fact that many people became rich with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, there's no doubt that bitcoin might be a national treasure. Bitcoin users are very lucky because they learn using this cryptocurrency and in the future, it might be legal in all countries.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
stownbridge

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Of course you can. Bitcoin for me is a measure of progress and technical development. The more the citizens of one country will have it, the country will be richer.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

it can be a national treasure. There is a good possibility that bitcoin will grow bigger and bigger with time. And the price and popularity is also increasing every year.
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Bitcoins can be considered a treasure in the new technology age, with less ownership and less frequent digging.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

It seems to me in five years and earlier, and will be. Bitcoin is now a very underrated technology and is still ahead.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

Yes, bitcoin considered as a national treasure because of it's popularity in the nations. Not only in one or two country but it's probably known in the whole world, and it's commonly known as a national treasure and people believe it because of the technology progress is really good.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

It seems to me in five years and earlier, and will be. Bitcoin is now a very underrated technology and is still ahead.

For me I think it will not happen in the coming years and not also in ten years, but maybe in the future. Bitcoin is very new compared national treasures now so I can't really tell when it will happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
mOmenTOZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

It sounds like BTC was already considered as national treasure by many since there are millions of crypto investors out there who wanted to lay their hands on atleast 1 bitcoin. I also wanted to keep atleast 1 btc and willing to hold it for up to 10 years because once bitcoin will be recognize as a currency, it will going to the moon for sure.
hykenz

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

that is possible, because bitcoin can be said to be an asset for ivestor investors and treasure for them
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

Bitcoin can also be called treasure, the nearest Bitcoin will be as popular as our local currency and will also be used just like our local currency is used.

Why should bitcoin be a national treasure? I do not see any reason or possibility to make it happen. It is only a currency operating on different principles than the currencies used so far.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

What a crazy idea noob,don't you understand that bitcoin is a currency so stop looking for another functions.

Always remember that this is a virtual world and theres nothing physical to be considered as Treasure of national.ithough some consider this as an asset but yet i don't think it's possible tobe a national treasure
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Bitcoin can also be called treasure, the nearest Bitcoin will be as popular as our local currency and will also be used just like our local currency is used.

Why should bitcoin be a national treasure? I do not see any reason or possibility to make it happen. It is only a currency operating on different principles than the currencies used so far.
at this time there is still a lot of debate about bitcoin, there are parties who support and there are also parties who oppose it, so if the conditions continue like this then it will be difficult to mention bitcoin can be used as one of national assets, but if one day all parties have agreed on the existence of bitcoin and supporting it certainly at that time bitcoin could be called one of the national treasures.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

Actually, this is confusing. I don't know what you mean to be a national treasure. Because in fact, almost every country uses and knows Bitcoin, meaning that Bitcoin is an international currency. But that is your view of Bitcoin, I just comment.
justhh

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

In my mind, Bitcoin has the means to redefine today’s internet.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

It's still early to talk about this, but I think it's possible in the future. Bitcoin is gradually gaining strength. Although this has little effect on the price, Bitcoin has already risen to a new level compared to last year.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

at this time there is still a lot of debate about bitcoin, there are parties who support and there are also parties who oppose it, so if the conditions continue like this then it will be difficult to mention bitcoin can be used as one of national assets, but if one day all parties have agreed on the existence of bitcoin and supporting it certainly at that time bitcoin could be called one of the national treasures.

So dollar is a national treasure because everyone agreed to use it? Bitcoin is an alternative to traditional payment systems. That's why it was created and that's its purpose. Assigning this type of function to bitcoin is completely unnecessary and leads only to creating an image of some special purpose for bitcoin.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

It's still early to talk about this, but I think it's possible in the future. Bitcoin is gradually gaining strength. Although this has little effect on the price, Bitcoin has already risen to a new level compared to last year.
Maybe it's early to talk about this topic, however it is possible in our future. Bitcoin is more capabilities than fiat money, and it is good to have bitcoin and keep it as a treasure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: