Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:41:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3619 times)
Darkmoon85

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

Bitcoin is a gold in this world and bitcoin is a  national treasure.  For some countries that prohibit it, they may not see the real potential of bitcoin and its contribution to economic growth as evidenced by other countries that bitcoin has helped the stability and economic growth of their country.Bitcoin is a very good project in this world.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

I think yes, it can be a national treasure because it has all those quality but there are some conditions and the most important condition is it has to be legal in that nation and also accepted by the people of that nation.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

I think it could be a national treasure , is we measure the welfare of a country with the help of a crytocurrency, then of course we can use Btc for these purposes. That is everyone's wish  Cheesy Cheesy
I agree with you. Also it helps people in financial ways. Its a very good alternative source of money helpful especially to those who neednit for educational purposes and many more. We should treasure it.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

Bitcoin can be a national treasure only when the bitcoin price is more than 100000 dollars then it can be called as rarest commodity
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Here are lots of things that can be done to help people without giving them money directly. So many people just need their opportunity to change their and other's people life. Is like the what is happening with BTC but in some kind of different way. BTC has no feelings so it can't help or even identify to those who really need it but we can make the difference to enhance its uses. with this kind of things for example. as you're doing now.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

The possibility is not remote, there's a big chance that it could be a national treasure for some country, in fact, investors and holders consider it their treasure now, soon Bitcoin will be more valuable than tangible assets and it could happen in the next ten years,

I could definitely say that bitcoin is indeed a national treasure that every country should legalize. It possesses advantages as well as disadvantages that are helpful in the economic. 
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

I think this is unlikely, since each state has its own national currency. In general, in order for bitcoin to be a national currency, very large investments and changes in the economy in general are needed. Therefore, in my opinion this is not possible.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Right now it is impossible because still 30-40% people of the whole world know about bitcoin and crypto currency and the user is very low.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
Merited by rchstr (1)

You can say that if the market is always good. but in the meantime you can not say that because the market is down and nothing can be done because it is really corrupted by those in the crypto. the only thing is to wait and hamper the market.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.
Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?
It's still ahead of schedule to discuss this, however I believe it's conceivable later on. BTC is step by step picking up quality. In spite of the fact that this has little impact on the value, BTC has officially ascended to another level contrasted with a year ago.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

Bitcoin can not be a national treasure, since it does not belong to any nation, nor to any particular state. Bitcoin is a common property, it belongs at the same time to the one who owns it. However, I believe that bitcoin will never replace other currencies, it is only able to walk in parallel with the national money of other states.
cerahb01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

well I think, nothing is impossible to happen to be considered a national treasure, and at this time it is still my source of income. big or small I can still enjoy it and thank it. Bitcoin is basically an electronic asset that can be used throughout the world for the benefit of humans. and only capitalize enough to understand it, internet and pc / leptop you can find a small income in bitcoin
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I think it might be possible. But not as fast as you think. It still takes a lot of time to be like that or become a national treasure. And I hope bitcoin will be like that.

I think countries like Switzerland and Singapore will be able to boast a significant increase in the country's annual budget only at the expense of cryptocurrency.
If they are in a state account, and even in large numbers, then of course Yes! And when they are spread in anonymous accounts around the world, that is true while it is considered an expensive asset.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Yes i think you are right because the popularity of bitcoin in these few years is so high among all over the world that in future every government will regulate it in their nation.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

As of now  maybe it can be say it can be a treasure for someone not totally for the nation because it was not adopt by many. If someone earned a  1 bitcoin it was a treasure because it  will increase the value anytime. If all people believe on crypto and engage on it that will be a treasure for them that will make them success in life.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

In my opinion, this is likely not to happen, as each state has its own currency. In order for bitcoin to become the national currency of any state, we need drastic changes and large investments in the economy. Therefore, in my opinion, this will not happen. Volatility strong is one of the main threats.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Yes. For the countries and techs that so afar and bought early into the concept especially while they could buy much with little, there is so much to be benefited from engaging in the asset business and portfolio. Countries like China, South Korea and Japan where the cost of mining is relatively lower stand a far better chance of gaining financially when they mine the coins.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

the future of bitcoin is very bright with loads of people in different nations adopting it and giving it relevance and the number of bitcoin produced is just twenty one million and cannot be reproduced. it is therefore very  relevant for a nation to invest in it as there are only a limited number of it in existence and without the hope of creating another. it will almost be priceless in time to come.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

The value of Bitcoin has skyrocketed to become the world's most expensive currency. So Bitcoin is a national treasure too.
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Yes, that will happen because bitcoin has the advantage of being a national treasure. More and more accepting bitcoin and making bitcoin a valuable asset.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: