Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3617 times)
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

I think the bitcoin does not have much influence on the economy of a country at present, but if it is widely spread around the world accepting it as a currency for official trading, then btc It really affects the national economy but it's a matter of the future and we can not be sure what the future will be like.

if what I know about the future that will be experienced by bitcoin will be bright and always developing, because most people in this world already know and use it too. so bitcoin will also become a national currency even though it cannot be used as a real currency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

I agree with you on this. When Bitcoin is overwhelmed, governments must look at and rationalize the legalized bitcoin to boost the economy. I think there are many governments that have regretted selling the bitcoin they hold at low prices.
ZLATA ORANGE

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

American venture investor and blockbuster enthusiast Tim Draper said that the total capitalization of cryptology will reach 80 trillion dollars in the next 15 years.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Yes, it can be but in this time it is impossible because still it is declared illegal in many countries and also it is not accepted to every where.
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Yes, in a way we can say this. In just a few years of existence, Bitcoin has become the 6th most powerful currency on the globe. The popular digital currency now has more value than many developed nations and industry giants, while eclipsing some of the wealthiest people in the world.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

I think that btc is going to become a national treasure in the nearest future and we will witness this. time is needed and we should wait until the market becomes green. I think that we should be patient now and just keep coins
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Bitcoin VS gold - I choose gold, because gold is time tested.
Bitcoin VS foreign bonds - that's more interesting question, we don't know how would be bitcoin valuated in the event of some major global crisis e.g. war. Let's hope we will never find out!

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

Bitcoiners believe that Bitcoin will replace gold as the world's store of value, but we still have long way to go, Bitcoin community is small to achieve something like that, however, many companies work on facilitate the buying of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

it is possible if the government in that country supports crypto currency, the most important national treasure is the people, and all the wealth that is owned by the country, a country can make a state-owned business that may be far more profitable than owning bitcoin
Not so much the national as the world. I'm sure about this. It is only a pity that he is being attacked so much from every side.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Bitcoiners believe that Bitcoin will replace gold as the world's store of value, but we still have long way to go, Bitcoin community is small to achieve something like that, however, many companies work on facilitate the buying of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

I don't think bitcoin is supposed to replace gold. In my opinion, both bitcoin and gold can be store of value at the same time. Gold will be always valuable. Bitcoin's supply is limited, if the purpose of bitcoin which is become a payment system is reached, bitcoin will be a store value same as gold. The market capitalization of bitcoin might surpass the total value of all golds around the world. But gold will be always an interesting option for investors.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

While bitcoin will be very manipulative and speculative, it will not be a national trasure. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies need to continue to be cleared of scammers. I think in a few years the market will be not as good as now but better.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

the number or total supply of bitcoin is relatively small and can not be recreated but distributed amongst twenty two billion people around the globe and that is not sufficient for the global populace instead it will appreciate in price and that will make it more scare so if nations can invest in bitcoin now and hope for a better tomorrow i think bitcoin will become a national treasure. thanks
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

While bitcoin will be very manipulative and speculative, it will not be a national trasure. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies need to continue to be cleared of scammers. I think in a few years the market will be not as good as now but better.
I think it can be considered as a national treasure die to its amazing price and it's amazing features. Bitcoin can really change the life of its believer so I believe that the bitcoin is a treasures that is really amazing and it is really the best coin on the crypto feild and many people around already trust it for good.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

in my opinion, it can't make bitcoin a state financial reserve or a state treasure. Because of its digital nature, an instructor can manipulate the amount of their bitcoin or do other ways. so that only absolute objects can be used as treasures or reserves of state finances.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

I think it's possible that bitcoin will be a national treasure as we can see many people treasure the bitcoin because bitcoin is big help to the people especially to financial needs. And also many people learn about crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

Bitcoin is unique, special and has a value that no one can imagine. While we can still buy it, then partially and save it for future assets, and do not rule out the possibility that bitcoin will become a national treasure.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:12:50 AM by mklost

Yes, it can be! But sometimes I feel confused because of the bitcoin's too much volatile nature! Sometimes it can make high hope for the government by the high price and sometimes the government can lose their trust because of the low price of bitcoin. So, how a volatile thing can be a national treasure? And Sometimes, I think If bitcoin price grows then governments will benefit very much and they will accept bitcoin as a treasure. So, it is confusing.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:16:19 AM

I think country can make bitcoin as their reserve. If all government agree use bitcoin as reserve or internation currency, bitcoin will be very valueable and the price will be very expensive
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Due to the value of Bitcoin on the market, a lot of its investors regard it as an asset whereas some see it to be a property. All the same, Bitcoin serves the purpose of a currency and all the above mentioned. Bitcoin can be passed down to your progeny as a property.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

Bitcoin is unique, special and has a value that no one can imagine. While we can still buy it, then partially and save it for future assets, and do not rule out the possibility that bitcoin will become a national treasure.
LMAO how does it become possible that a digital currency or digital asset becomes a national treasure Huh Grin
Take a look at the description of a "National Treasure" below.

If you read the description it clearly shows that a National Treasure belongs to a specific nation or country and with an Identity. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: