Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
donskova29

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

They just need to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program. So, almost those project like this are not scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Airdrops and Bounty are needed only to attract investors. This does not guarantee the success and longevity of the project. It's just advertising
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

Any of the two can better, because it depends most times on the team. I have seen airdrop projects that are now well established in the space and the same is applicable to investment projects. Although, most airdrop projects tend to fail at some points.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Of course I'm a fan of discounts and free coins, support airdrops, but the advantages of this distribution as there is, as it all depends on a better frod system.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Free cheese is only in a mousetrap! Always keep this in mind, and giving away useless tokens for free is only a means of attracting attention and most likely getting your personal data.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Advertising ICO projects through airdrop and bounty campaigns are not a competition for the investors. In fact it attracts investors to invest the projects with many people who believe in it. There is no competition in it. Some bounty hunters also become investors.  They just started being a bounty hunters and later became an investors.

publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Should invest in this time, because the price has cooled down quite a lot in the past. It is the most precious time
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

There are no "free" one.
But they are giving away some of their tokens for promoting their tokens to the investors.
Just like paid for advertisement.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

There are no "free" one.
But they are giving away some of their tokens for promoting their tokens to the investors.
Just like paid for advertisement.
Yes, they are paying for your help promoting their project, you are also investing your time and knowledge though its on a different form of investing
since you are not using your own money, but the equivalent of your effort can consider as an investment too, you can take a deep look before you
enter this market as there's a lots of risk if you will going to use your hard earned money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

I personally think that both investment or fee are promising and worthy to do. Free tokens or coins from bounty or airdrops are still worthy to participate. Moreover, we can join more than one campaign to gain more tokens. the rewards (token or coins) itself can be the best capital for us for next investment. Investment is also a very worthy participation in the cryptocurrency. So, they are absolutely worthy to do.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

I believe it would last long because airdrops and bounty campaigns are the best way to endorse and advertise their ico. It is actually not free because we are doing something in exchange of the reward that we might recieve through it. Joining it would also be an advantage for us investors.
cryptodammy

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

I prefer to use my ability to promote a project that using funds this way I can easily invest my time into many project at a time and I know all of them can't fail at the same time
bunmilove

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

I don't think anything is free in crypto you will still do some tasks in airdrops to get airdrops and same thing goes to bounty... but I prefer risking my time which is a resource on is own for a project by promoting them with bounty than buying into it
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

I don't think anything is free in crypto you will still do some tasks in airdrops to get airdrops and same thing goes to bounty... but I prefer risking my time which is a resource on is own for a project by promoting them with bounty than buying into it
But if some of them do not need it, they make ico and collect money and then they run away.
I think the best thing for now is the projects that collect the necessary amount of private investors and distribute free tokens.
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

It's free, you have to invest time and follow the projects in their time, and invest, you risk your capital, need to find out and choose. choose right.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

The cryptocurrency space is very flexible with various features and options. I remember when ICO's was very lucrative, both for investors and the organisers. But in recent times with the increase of scam project and the bearish trend of the market, coupled with tedious legal requirements, ICO's are no longer lucrative and that explains why some projects are focused on airdrop and bounty for distribution of their tokens. With this, they can manage the tokens effectively to prevent dumping and ensure that the community is wide. I personally prefer the projects with free distribution of its tokens. That appears more legit and it gives the team enough time to focus on the project instead of the wishes of many investors who are only concerned about increasing their wealth.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

If you are afraid to invest, there are many free coins that you can get thru airdrops tho some of them were worthless and some of them are really worth it. Just wish that you get luck picking the right coins to join the airdrop and bounty. If you want a fast profit you can do investment for some coins that you believe are worthy it is risky tho because we don't know if a coin will be a click for the mass. I suggest that if you can't afford to lose, then go with airdrops and bounty Cheesy
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

I think much better free but free coins its hard to get high value of price. Like investment you can choice a good price but so very strees. And patience alway if you hunt a free coins.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

I think it doesn't matter cause I have seen both sides. I have seen an ICO that had a great sale that is now facing legal issues while I have joined an ICO-less project and they have a great community and have made partnerships. So, it doesn't matter as long as the project has a great concept, transparent and hard-working team that can deliver then it's going to be successful.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

I think it doesn't matter cause I have seen both sides. I have seen an ICO that had a great sale that is now facing legal issues while I have joined an ICO-less project and they are having a great community and partnerships. So, it doesn't matter as long as the project has a great concept, transparent and hard-working team that can deliver the road map then it's going to be successful.
The one will last is the free project that taking more airdrops and bounty because a lot of initial coin offering now is either scam or when they get listed on exchanges the price is lower than the ico price and that's why many investors began to be afraid in some ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: