Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

It depends, if there will be more and more projects and the number of crypto investors only grow a little from time to time, most ptojects will not succeed and will die after a while. I guess only projects with real purpose and use will last in crypto space.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

many opinions are certainly about choices like that, because if people who have capital and want to get an easy profit will definitely choose an investment rather than free without capital but it takes a long time and is difficult because they have to take part in a bounty campaign or airdrop, if I'm both, investment for priority while bounty for side
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

There are many ways to make money in crypto currency you need trading strategy to learn how to earn big money. and you should always check the market so you know when to invest or sell atlcoins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
In my opinion ICOs and the bounty is the best way to make a good money and get the free tokens without any investment. But at this moment the most ICOs and the projects, scams so watch out the scams.
KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I don't think there will be any project that does not accept free investments at no cost. There will always be money involved on these projects to maintain their features as well as make possible changes in the future of their own tokens. So I believe, there is no such thing as free investments.

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

I think that those who advertise for free have more chances to become successful, because they are enthusiasts

Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

If you have money that you are ready to invest in ico projects, then definitely investments are better than airdrops. The main thing is to carefully study and choose projects for investment.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

if you really want to invest then you have to have money first, you can buy and will sell it when the price goes up, if you don't have money then just campaign
ymaico

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Everyone chooses his own version suitable for him but for many it is advantageously disinterested
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

It`s really a dillema. One the one hand projects need money. On the other hand, good project attract money themselves. I dont know

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

I believe that the most life-sustaining will be those projects that can offer the world something radically new in comparison with what was before. Then how will the project progress - whether with the help of airdrops, then-whether in another way - it's not so important.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

If I have a capital I will invest in crypto but I don't have it so I will be participating in bounty campaign to receive a free coin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

If you're newbe in crypto, I just suggest you to get coins for free. Just from bounty or airdrop, for example. When you will make the good basis, you would to change something. But it need more time for spend.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

So where did you get that stupid data that everyday theres a dozen upto hundred new project being stablished?You are a exaggerated fool.yes theres some project has been released maybe daily or sometimes weekly but not daily more than dozen that’s impossible

I don’t believe in free from crypto so i am for investing even small amount atleasr worth it if you gain profit
Agutin

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

If I have a capital I will invest in crypto but I don't have it so I will be participating in bounty campaign to receive a free coin.
I also participate in the bounty, and then from the received funds invest in other coins. but I do not understand any free projects. that they distribute the turn of the airdrop coin does not mean that they do not attract investment
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Yes, I also found a number of Free Projects, and they also provided Wallet Facilities, but it needs to be considered, it will not last long because many who provide free facilities lead to Fraud. But it needs to be careful when following the latest projects, using communication with some of their Teams and Managers. So you don't feel disappointed.
bitmattrix88

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

In my case of now good times to invest for get valuble coins. Because all cryptocurrencies are prices down now. So now bull run started.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

I disagree with you, none of them is free. In investment world, you either invest your money, time and skills. Bounty hunters and airdrop hunters are investing their time and skills in project they believe in. The token they earned is not free, it is the reward for their labor.
michael23

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

I think that most likely closed ICO will last longer, as this way to raise funds only needs a good project and if investors appreciate it, then they will allocate money.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

If you have long and successfully participated in bounty campaigns, then you must have money to invest in promising and interesting projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: