Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5219 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Bounty and airdrop programs are made in common with different goals.First of all-in order to increase the number of cryptocurrency users,and secondly to promote their own startups.I think neither bounty nor ICO will disappear for at least 5 years.Personally, I combine participation in bounty companies and investing in promising projects

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Bounty and airdrop programs are made in common with different goals.First of all-in order to increase the number of cryptocurrency users,and secondly to promote their own startups.I think neither bounty nor ICO will disappear for at least 5 years.Personally, I combine participation in bounty companies and investing in promising projects
I do it the same way. Part of the money from bounty I invest in other promising projects. And the part left in the project, where did the bounty. I believe that the market will grow again soon.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I think these are unrelated things. The most important thing is to make a cool product and launch it. Moreover, this product should be useful to society. Only on speculation the project can not last long. It makes no difference how developers distribute coins.
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

For me I really prefer doing free things I don’t like taking risk am not even a risk taker that’s why I can’t involve myself into investments.
Yes, exactly nowadays making an investment in cryptocurrency is riskier. And here in this platform, you can generate money without taking much risk by doing bounties. I am not against the investments but before that, you have to collect fund that will come from the bounties. And after that as per your mind, you can make the investment if you want to make.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Of course, the bounty now and airdrop not everything is so rosy in order to earn something you need to do very high-quality content to well something to pull with the draft , I think the investment is much better and more profitable !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

You can implement both strategies, you can use the free tokens to know an ICO, that they are giving away some tokens does not mean that they are not worth it, remember that in marketing the main strategy is to spend in the short term to earn more in the long term, this serves to protect your investment and try to get a wider audience, plus you lose nothing by trying them.

gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

I do not think that the ICO in this form will last for a long time, as there are too many scams and nothing prevents this, and even if the market comes to life, investors will have less confidence in such projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
depending on the project, is it very useful for many people, it will make the coin last long if the benefits provided greatly affect daily life
Elonripeto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

Cool Cool the free or investment don't matter, what does is what the project offers the market for solution
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

in view of the bounty that accompanies ICO with just airdrop, of course it becomes a question to choose which is more profitable. all you need to know is in the airdrop bounty, of course, not only getting coins or tokens for free and without an investment program from the project being developed, but this feels free only for hunters and not from project development, and actually also has the same stages who use capital.
of course hunters will not feel anything different from what you mentioned.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

in my opinion it depends on the situation, if you have money you should choose to invest because a project cannot run and develop if there are no investors who support it
but if you don't have money, you can support them by participating in bounty campaigns or doing both if possible
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

There is of course a lot of free and good projects where you can earn up to ten dollars for airdrop. Systematic implementation of them is gaining in your wallet a lot of tokens. But the value they will receive no earlier than six months. That's harsh. On airdrop now will not live as the market is now bearish and when it will unfold no one knows.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

I don’t know ... in my opinion .. the fact is that the more coins, the less valuable the coins really are.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

no ... now all ICOs lose at least 50 percent of the price after listing on the exchange office, no sale will give you such a price ...
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

I think that everyone decides to invest his personal money or to earn initial money on the bounty. In any case, invest only free money.

The very first thought that I read on this forum was the idea that you should not invest in the cryptocurrency of the money, the loss of which would be dangerous for you and your family.
Therefore, I invest only what it is not a pity to lose. I also participate in bounty campaigns and reinvest my earnings.

DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

I think that everyone decides to invest his personal money or to earn initial money on the bounty. In any case, invest only free money.

The very first thought that I read on this forum was the idea that you should not invest in the cryptocurrency of the money, the loss of which would be dangerous for you and your family.
Therefore, I invest only what it is not a pity to lose. I also participate in bounty campaigns and reinvest my earnings.
I do not play with all the money that i earned because going all in is not a smart investment tactic.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

no ... now all ICOs lose at least 50 percent of the price after listing on the exchange office, no sale will give you such a price ...
If you really want to make a few bucks then grab some coins after they are on an exchange. The price should should go back up, when it does you can sell them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

it will be difficult to make sure, but I think all have consequences invest or hunt like a bounty hunter. time and money that was taken into consideration survive or no sometimes depending analysis of each people, there is no certainty like gambling, someone tobe winners and another was losers.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Both options are not bad, but here you need to build on your capabilities, that is, if you have the funds, then of course it is better to invest, but if you don’t have the funds to invest, then it is best to take part in the company’s bounty and get tokens

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

For cryptocurrency investment, I think this will continue to happen at any time, because investment is not only in the ICO but also in exchange. But for a free project it won't last long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: