Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
It is true that what you say for free to get a profit, I think it is a gift or luck when possible with investment trading, you can get a little profit

Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

I think investment projects have a greater chance of developing in the future because most investors hold and believe that it will be valued in the future. Airdrops on the other hand, are more certain to fail because the participants only get it for free, I have hated airdrops not only once or twice, but many times this free token when at the exchanger has no price at all
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

if it's still first or new, it's better to look for a free one first, from airdrop or faucet, collect little by little. while learning how to invest so that you continue to profit, if you have accumulated a lot of you can start investing, like being a trader by buying and selling coins, if you are smart, dare to invest in ico, because ico can be very profitable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Depends on the project, I heard some airdrops projects that gives free coins then after it, the coin increase its value and success, so it's not important if it free
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
It is true that what you say for free to get a profit, I think it is a gift or luck when possible with investment trading, you can get a little profit
well, i am a free follower, but sometimes i do big real estate investment. however, to avoid a big risk, I prefer to exert energy compared to investment, well if that is possible. but I also made several investments.
get coins through investment is indeed highly able to gain so much more. due to the constantly growing allows it to gain more profit. making an investment as the main choice in to gain even more money is on the rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

I think that free coins for burning tokens have now been issued. Many will not be able to simply sell these tokens.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

As long as there are crypto currencies in the world, investment and airdrop projects will remain. This crypto currency is very dependent on investment. Without investment, crypto currencies will not have a plus in the eyes of the public. I myself prefer investment rather than getting coins for free. Investments are more promising anda more certainty. Airdrop or getting coins for free is tempting but it's not worth the wait we are waiting for certainty. Airdrop is very far from certainty. When we only rely on airdrop to get coins then we are like looking for rain in the dry season. This airdrop only relies on luck. To get coins for free, we must compete with many airdrop hunters. Our chances of winning the airdrop are very small. Therefore, as long as I join the crypto currency, I have never followed airdrop because I do not want to wait for a false hope. That is a bit of my idea about investment or free (airdrop).
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Each of the projects provides its advantages, whether it is a free project or an investment one. In total, it does not matter. The quality of the project does not change because the project is designed to offer certain solutions, and the view by which the audience is attracted does not matter

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

What can prevent us from participating in the company's bounty, study the project in parallel, and if it turns out to be so attractive, invest in it.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Today, good projects that really have serious prospects can really bring a lot to people, but as a rule, they simply do not do anything, I mean bounty and advertising campaigns, because this is simply not required.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

It can be assumed that such projects devote all their time to product development. Free distribution of tokens allows you to increase the community that any project needs. In addition, similar projects have no problems with the regulator at the initial stage. But at the same time, many devs make similar distributions for fraudulent schemes.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

This is quite difficult to identify whether projects are scam or legit. As you have mentioned there are many projects being established. How will you identify whether its legit or scam. Most of the projects are scam nowadays. You must have appropriate knowledge to choose best project. I personally think investment is better option because investment is not time consuming and you will get good returns if you have invested in legit coin.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

I don’t know ... in my opinion .. the fact is that the more coins, the less valuable the coins really are.

The effect of the coin is so complex that it may not be popular so little is known. But I do not think a lot of cash coin is worth less, for the simple reason that the face is always preferred and let's slowly sip instead of saying without doing. Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

free coins, in my opinion, are very vulnerable to prices when entering the market because my experience of free coins when entering the market prices is very small and we only get a few coins while if we invest we can determine how many coins we will get and of course we can predict what results we will get later.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

There are questions about the availability of money. If you have money to invest, then you need to work in the Altcoin trade and I think this is a faster way to get more profit. Although the majority of market participants do not mieyut money and first work in generosity and earn their first money here.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

Trust in cryptocurrencies has become less after the fall of the market, so I think that projects that arrange free giveaways and various bounties will exist for a long time     
derihendra

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

not all free projects are bad, there are also good free projects like ucash, you can see ucash, until now the ucash project is still running well

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

In fact, the free project is more realistic for hunters, it can provide more rewards for our hunters, but this is not the best choice for investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Definitely investment grade. They hold almost the entire market and I can not even imagine the market without such projects. They are incredibly important. I think that only they
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

choosing to invest crypto with fiat money capital or join the bounty campaign that I think depends on the person. if you have money trying to buy crypto coins I don't think it's a problem. the important thing is that you understand that investment in crypto is at risk of being ready to be profitable and ready to lose. then invest as much as you can to lose. or if you don't have money then you can start investing by joining a bounty campaign at the end of the campaign you will get tokens. and you can exchange the token with altcoin or bitoin then start investing. investing in this way does not require capital but requires time and patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: