Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
T.T.BH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

The best venture is on the grounds that it is more beneficial yet you require tolerance so you get agreeable outcomes however for learners they should take an interest in the Bounty Campaign by taking an interest in the Bounty Campaign and the Air Projection is incredible for procuring benefit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Many projects donate tokens to investors for free, just to attract investors' attention. If the project itself has strong funds to operate, the chances of success of the project are much greater.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

In my opinion, now it is better to participate in bonuses, because we will show that the market will soon recover and we will get the profit from the coin holdings, so I think we are not. should invest in ICO
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I don't trust these airdrops any more without any platform because they do not have something to offer to the community, anyone even a newbie can hire a developer can hire to create a token for her and just distribute it via airdrop and that's it.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Most bounty hunters want to get coins as easy as possible, it can be beneficial for projects, because simple conditions will attract more attention from potential investors. But such number of participants, strongly reduces an award. Therefore, I am for investment projects.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

I think that the time has come when people stopped investing, because now they are simply already afraid of investing, let's be honest, I think that now most of the investors just stopped monitoring cryptocurrency.

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

Well, I think in this market you can certainly do the bounty just to do there where fewer participants , and of course investment I think it should be for everyone because there earnings depends on your investments but also the most profitable
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

I think that the time has come when people stopped investing, because now they are simply already afraid of investing, let's be honest, I think that now most of the investors just stopped monitoring cryptocurrency.
This is definitely not true, all investors are now waiting for how the events of the crypto world will evolve. They are not afraid to invest but waiting for perfect time. Smart investors know how to wait. not like we are)))

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

You should be aware that when investing in a particular project - you will get much more than just for participating in the advertising of this project.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 12:00:13 PM by Perfect35

Either free or not, not everyone of them is genuine. There are so many coins that look free and are just waste of time. Sometimes, some of the coins that we see as being free are just stipends, compared to what the developer himself is holding.
This is one of the things that has discouraged me from participating in airdrop. Bounty sometimes is better, but it is not free, because you have to work, invest your time, money and effort.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Unique projects are now very few. So I rarely invest. Only if the project is really interesting and promising. But mostly I take part in the bounty.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

I cant make investment due to lack of money. But whether I find a good ico I will find out if they have a available bounty campaigns that I can join. So that, even when I don't have any investment to invest, I can still earn the tokens that I like.

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

This free program like Airdrop, in my opinion, is very risky because now a lot of Airdrop tokens are very cheap and a lot of Airdrop scams. I myself prefer to do a bounty campaign. With the bounty campaign, we can get lots of tokens. And tokens when entering in exchange and we sell coins can make a profit.

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I think that each project should be analyzed individually. There are projects that just need advertising and that is why they practice free distribution of coins without investor involvement, but there are just fraudulent schemes.

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

investment projects will live longer, because really worthwhile works can not stand for free
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

I'm not too keen on the airdrop. This is because many projects rely on airdrop course it is difficult to break into the market and it took a long time. more than that, when it has been entered into the market only a few could survive and compete with other coins. airdrop results for great opportunities are quite small.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

I am more interested in investing, because investment can provide us with benefits for the future, especially with market conditions like now if we have a coin it is better to invest it until it waits for the market to rise again
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

there is no such thing as free investment as i think taht you should save up amlittle at first and then try to ingest in soemthing

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

I am more interested in investing, because investment can provide us with benefits for the future, especially with market conditions like now if we have a coin it is better to invest it until it waits for the market to rise again
you can make money on the cryptucr4ncy world and a good one bit you need to put here some of your first you can not do withou t it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

Some of these free projects are indeed very good and make many people interested in conducting prize campaigns. And the more projects that emerge, of course, this is very good for crypto development because it will make competition tighter. And we hope this emerging project is a project that aims to develop the project. And not a fraud project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: