Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin  (Read 31969 times)
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:53:59 AM

why not just set your own miners?
we need cheap electricity, or we need solar panel for using mining for bitcoin. for the future.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:04:38 AM

we need cheap electricity, or we need solar panel for using mining for bitcoin. for the future.

i do not think that mining bitcoin will give profits in the long term for smaller miningfarms, the big company's are developing realy hard and  energiecost will be their biggest development
feby

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

Dalam sebuah wawancara dengan laman Ether.Camp, Chandler Guo mengungkapkan bahwa biaya listrik di Cina menjadi sangat murah karena meningkatnya pasokan. Selain itu, adanya penurunan permintaan lantaran perusahaan pembangkit listrik mendatangi penambang lokal untuk membeli cip ASIC--perangkat keras penambangan Bitcoi--dan peralatan pertambangan untuk mengalokasikan listrik yang tidak dikonsumsi menjadi pertambangan Bitcoin

Dari perspektif perusahaan listrik, langkah tersebut adalah metode yang cerdas dan strategi meraup keuntungan dari surplus listrik. Apalagi mereka mendapat pemasukan berupa Bitcoin yang sangat likuid, terutama di pasar seperti Cina yang sempat mengendalikan peredaran Bitcoin. Cina menjadi salah satu penguasa pasar Bictoin hingga awal Januari 2017, sebelum digeser Jepang, yang menguasai 49 pasar Bitcoin dunia.
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:20:46 PM

Solar panel is best to get the cheap electricity.If you have a idea of doing mining so,go with the solar panel for electricity.For solar panels,you need to inverse only once  and later all the Electricity from the panel's are free of cost.From the solar panels you will get very cheaper Electricity as of my knowledge.

tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

I am building a Bitcoin mining data center in Venezuela, a country with very cheap electricity. I am planning on offering full hosting at first for the equivalent of 0.20 USD per KW/h to cover initial costs, then reducing the fee to 0.15 USD per KW/h, or even lower, including space, Internet, electricity, and cooling. No setup costs. You send the equipment, and we plug it in and set it hashing. I would like to gauge interest in such an arrangement.

Naturally there are some risks. As many of you already know, Venezuela is a country with a hybrid regime, terrible property rights, violent crime, civil unrest, very high inflation, censorship, and electricity brown-outs that are a bit more frequent than they should (1-2 times per month for a couple of hours).

Nonetheless, cheap electricity is what a miner needs, not necessarily a very stable supply. If electricity falters too often, I will install power generators since petrol is extremely cheap in Venezuela as well.

Would you put your miners in Venezuela if I were to offer such a service?

No , not safe for your money and your merchine 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

Cheap electricity is a very ideal case for mining. You must first speculate the input and output rate of your miners for these decides if you gain profit.
error.crypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

Can anybody prove about solar panels? I mean, show any calculation or business plan?
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:32 AM

Everyone needs cheap electricity especially  in mining bitcoin so we have to find the solution for this  maybe we try solar panel  .
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

You can always do off grid electricity work like solar panels, or you can use public spaces maybe for bitcoin mining (lol)

Rent an apartment with free electricity, or get a hotel room and break even mining!
You're right about getting a solar panels but getting a hotel room is off the limit and it may leads to misconception or been jail. Don't you know how the cops chase miners in Venezuela?
In my opinion those who want to mine bitcoin for cheap electricity they should start mining in Asian countries like China, India where the cost of electricity is low than that of European and American countries. I my eyes there is no other options to have cheap electricity because if someone wants to mine bitcoin in England he would have to pay huge electricity bills for mining bitcoins.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

You can always do off grid electricity work like solar panels, or you can use public spaces maybe for bitcoin mining (lol)

Rent an apartment with free electricity, or get a hotel room and break even mining!
You're right about getting a solar panels but getting a hotel room is off the limit and it may leads to misconception or been jail. Don't you know how the cops chase miners in Venezuela?
In my opinion those who want to mine bitcoin for cheap electricity they should start mining in Asian countries like China, India where the cost of electricity is low than that of European and American countries. I my eyes there is no other options to have cheap electricity because if someone wants to mine bitcoin in England he would have to pay huge electricity bills for mining bitcoins.

The countries you mentioned in Asia are  populated country so you may not get the electricity as cheaper as you expected. Instead surf about it in internet. I found sweden is one of the country which the electricity in the cheapest cost.

Don't calculate in the country wise that is first opinion because every differentiate the electricity power you are using it, if you are using the Domestic electricity for residence electricity would be cheaper than the commercial current you are getting so you try to put in the mining farm in your home itself instead of opening a mining firm.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

I would like to go for solar energy which is the one time investment and the maintenance cost is very low which will meet out required rate of electricity.

This can help in getting cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin.
Come to think that not all parts of the world do have always a sunny day weather which is commonly needed when you do need solar energy. Yes its one time investment but would really be costly because those panels or the set-up wont really be cheap at all which means the longer the ROI would be achieve and also do you know how much needed for a single miner if you do base on solar panel conversion? For sure you would really need a large space on where you would set-up those things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
geraldgold

Activity: 64

to the moon

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

cheap electricity.how about warranties?  rma will take sometime from foreign country i guess.

keep it up.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:12:52 AM

Lol, I think some GPU's Today is now profitable in mining. There is the latest release that specially made to mine Bitcoin gold, Xmr, cryptonight, decred and other more.  This GPU miners are really cheap and good to start a  mining only from home with an ROI in 1 year or less,  Depends on how strong and fast your GPU's are. Just like me, I'm testing 1 GPU to mine for now. But in the future will plan to buy more strong and good profiting graphics cards.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

I would like to go for solar energy which is the one time investment and the maintenance cost is very low which will meet out required rate of electricity.

This can help in getting cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin.
Come to think that not all parts of the world do have always a sunny day weather which is commonly needed when you do need solar energy. Yes its one time investment but would really be costly because those panels or the set-up wont really be cheap at all which means the longer the ROI would be achieve and also do you know how much needed for a single miner if you do base on solar panel conversion? For sure you would really need a large space on where you would set-up those things.
Yes if calculated then we need a very expensive cost to build electrical panels made from alternative energy. But it will all be very meaningful because we can save in a very big time in the future, alternative energy has a cheap cost if used in a long time. The capital will be very useful because we can get more results when mining. In addition, alternative energy will also be friendly to the environment and we also take care of the natural environment around us.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:21:24 AM

not to be rude, but why would I sent you my $20K rig just to save .20 on electricity?
If you like to used cheap electricity just use solar panel. To reduced the bill. Because now the electricity are so expensive. And don't used electricity if its not important. And also we can help mother earth for the global warming. Just used solar panel.
CryptoBeetle

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:35:29 AM

I think this is workable if people see you credible enough. Why not?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:59:06 PM

Can anybody prove about solar panels? I mean, show any calculation or business plan?
No one can really give you all that as feasibility studies will also end up different for every environment or location most especially in setting up. However, in places where there is low cost of electricity, I do not see why this is even needed in the first place when setting up a solar itself is not really that cheap and you have to consider maintenance of the solar panels themselves once in a while.

It would require a very sunny area to get the best from these areas and I am sure you already know what that means as you will need to spend money on cooling systems.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
danylinn

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

I think somebody that cheap electricity but in the other hand its not about tne cheap electricity because i think they can earn higher fee so they dont need that cheap electricity
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:55:36 AM

in mining the major problem in most area is the problem of electricity because the rate of electricity is very high so but now solar system is the best solution for getting cheap electricity. For installation you need some cost for getting device and solar panel and after that you can get free electricity.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

Yes, for someone who really wants to take up mining, then this should be a very good consideration.
Either to find a way to relocate to some of the countries with extremely cheap electricity or just find another means of investment.

Mining is not a must as there are some other form of investment, so it totally depends on each individual and how they really want to go about it anyway, but you have to be sure of what you want to do before you even start.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: