Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

Cryptocurrencies were created in order to equalize all people.To exclude the participation of a third party in the transaction.To blur the boundaries of payments.I believe that sooner or later this will happen.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

the main mission or at least the ideals have been to have a decentralized payment system that the government and banks can not control and/or corrupt, censor,...
but the reality of it has turned into a money making machine where whales earn money from the newbies by pump and dumping altcoins.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

It is right when there is just a few of blockchain projects are applied in real life. But in the future, I beleive that blockchain will be applied widely in the life, almost whole fields. And Crypto is a tool to manage blockchain system

cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

so i do Thing that most cryptos at the Moment are overrrated. Why do you Need a this amount of different currency to pay for Things in life ? i think that not more than 100 cryptos will be succesfull in Long run

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Well, what was the mission of the internal combustion engine? Or electricity? The internet?

I assume by "crypto", you mean blockchain technology, right?

It's not like people make inventions to solve an existing problem and that's where everything stays. If you have new technologies, you have new and unintended use cases.

There is no "mission". There is new technology, which will fill a gap that's there. And at some point, people will notice that they can do stuff they couldn't do before.
bellamente

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Bitcoin's mission is to replace paper money and at the same time to destroy the centralized banking system

ETH has other purposes. Therefore they have smart contracts that are applicable in many spheres of life

picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

no, cryptocurrency not made to replace real money, its function is almost the same as e-money but we can make it an investment because it has up and down values
Vermon48

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Crypto in general or Bitcoin in particular is created by Satoshi, so if you want to know the true meaning of Crypto you should ask Satoshi directly (if you can contact Satohi). The explanation of others is simply their inference.
kevingreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

What is the mission of crypto? The answer to this question is very simple " decentralization of monetary system " that is the goal of this technology.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Bitcoin's mission is to replace paper money and at the same time to destroy the centralized banking system

ETH has other purposes. Therefore they have smart contracts that are applicable in many spheres of life
You may have misunderstood about Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be able to replace FIAT as well as destroy decentralized banks. Bitcoin will benefit people for transparency, high security ... It can not destroy bank. It only makes it possible for banks to apply it to the system
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

It is worthy of note that the traditional financial systems have failed. Money as it is perceived in this modern Era isn't what it is meant and should be. There is supposed to be a fixed supply of money inorder to curb inflation and to keep the value of people's money on the rise. But banks aided by the government have the advantage of printing more money keeping the system over saturated with money. Almost every cryptocurrency has a fixed total supply which can't be exceeded. So this will make the cryptocurrencies be scarce as more and more people try to get them. The resultant effect is the price of cryptocurrencies rising. Another feature that cryptocurrencies have is blockchain. This feature allows for transparency and makes you to see everything single thing happening on the crypto space. No one is kept in the dark. Financial institutions like banks don't have this feature. Another mission of cryptocurrencies is to eliminate the need for middle men while making transactions. You don't need any middle man to verify your transaction as everything is decentralized.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

We already know that every finacial transaction has third party involved because each of us are controlled by them, that's why crypto created to decentralized the individual's assets,so that all people in the world have rights and freedom to be comfortable.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission.
The mission started with bitcoin, read it's white paper. https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Bitcoin is the starter of cryptocurrencies so they all have the same goal and mission to portray for the world's different industries.

I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life
That's right and it's being applied to some services already and there are merchants who are accepting it as payment.

I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
Blockchain is the tech behind crypto but it's not only applicable for it. There are many use for blockchain that can be applied to a company like bank, voting process and many more.

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Crypto money is still very young. It has not matured yet. In the near future, the usage rate of crypto money will increase. It is obvious that decentralized money will be very valuable.
Binugon

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

The goal is to replace the currency in the world today by making decentralized currency alias not affected by any parties, this possibility will occur due to a blockchain system, so the absence of authority to regulate cryptocurrency is expected to reduce costs that are considered to reduce the load of many people and make an economically systemic effect, as we have known, for example when going to send currencies one of the countries to other countries will be charged.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

The mission of Crypto-currency is simple - to become an analogue of paper money and is applied everywhere. But while this is a mechanism for earning all market participants and further it does not advance, than it beats by reputation. And even what we see now is simple manipulation.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

I think the mission of crypto currency is development in order for us to know how to earn money correctly and earn a lot. And just to simplify our lives. After all, the convenient use of virtual money should be for the future of people.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

The intention was to build a new decentralized payment system that gets rid of the gap of the supplier to the consumer. and it was made so that the government and banks have no control giving us a financial freedom.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

for me the biggest target is a coin without fees and it have to be popular , available to everyone .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: