Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

i think crypto will make the world without border, by decentralized system
also every users of crypto have the same responsibility to maintain the network my friend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

As i know cryptocurrency is still on the process of his mission to educate how digital money easy to use by transacting any amount in our daily needs such as sending money on express way, this can be done if the country itself accepted this kind of money use, lots need to be done..
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
I think currency will only be a part of this revolution, the Blockchain is the core of the boom in crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

Indeed, crypto will change the world if it will be allowed to by authorities. I would love to see the brighter days, but it will be a bumpy road ahead. We have created a strong crypto community of people together, that believe in the blockchain technology and we will endure, at the end prevail.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies are created to be an alternate investment, that are the most important thing. Also it can be alternative to be a payment method, and the last maybe it will be a commodities that can be collected for everyone.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

The mission of the crypto is the ability of people to have means outside the control of the state, to exchange these funds, to perform operations with the help of them
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

Crypto was created to help poor people to make money but the world goverments are fighting it and it is our duty to prevent that .
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

This is the real truth. Right now people don't use crypto as payment method because of difficulties. But we can change the situation if we will ask sellers and shops to accept BTC and alts.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

Crypto certainly has the aim to revamp the industrial economies in the world, especially in terms of the transaction. possible to this indeed could not yet fully realized with perfect because of a lot of the constraints of the technology as well. but of course, the goal of crypto slowly will be achieved because the view for the time being and support for crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

Mission of crypto is to eliminate middleman and to save companies billions of dollars. We are just at the beginning of something revolutionary. Its going to be bright future ahead. Especially use case in logistics and supply chain
aumusxou

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

In general, the crypto helps many users to earn not only the speculation of coin rates, but also thanks to the monetization of certain services with help of  tokens.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Mission of crypto is to eliminate middleman and to save companies billions of dollars. We are just at the beginning of something revolutionary. Its going to be bright future ahead. Especially use case in logistics and supply chain

Yes I agree that crypto is still on the early stage but one of the mission of crypto that I think is the transparency using the blockchain technology that will attract more people to trust the system compare to the centralized system that we use today.

Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

The mission of crypto currencies are like- to increase the security, stop money laundering, money trafficking as well as money fraud, foulness as well tampering. ... Cryptocurrencies are computer applications, created to send digital assets anywhere in the world.
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

more sophisticated and technically advanced crypto-currencies, potentially you can get a lot more.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

Many people only use and get involve in crypto because of the idea that it can give them a lot of money from nothing, but I know that someday crypto will provide something big for the whole world.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

As mobile connecting people Cryptocurrency doing as well as a  decentralised payment service without third party control.
Blockchain technology will be widely used and will infiltrate in all sphere of our life.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

I think that the mission of the Crypto-currency is to show people the possibility of a decentralized, divergent way of organizing social interaction. In the field of finance, and not only.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

The mission is still decentralization I think. No third party involve. It gets confusing sometimes when you see all these new cryptocurrencies pop out with no real use case and are just overhype.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

The mission of crypto is to made all transaction around the world become easy to transmit payment without hassle using blockchain and also to help people's to give opportunity to get better lives using cryptocurrency.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Crypto's mission will change the world maybe it can happen if the price position can be maximum. because now the crypto market price is unstable it causes crypto to change the world difficult. so I think when a good crypto market position like 2017 is sure to happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: