Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
Instoken_Official

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
Instoken_Official

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

The purpose of crypto and how it can change the world is to decentralize organizations that hold the public's information and finances and creates vulnerability. In addition, In order to fund an international project thats worth a large sum of money can be very expensive for investors due to exchange rates, which is where cryptocurrencies come in, as exchange rates are under 1% saving a lot of money and also attracting far more investors cross borders.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

I do not see the mission of coins and the whole market of crypto currency, but the technology of blockchain will change our world for the better  Roll Eyes
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

Crypto will be common currency world wide in future I hope. Crypto can change the traditional banking system in future.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Well back in 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin with the sole purpose - to implement anonymous transactions so that they could not be tracked
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Mission of cryptocurrency is make our world clear with blockchain help. All new tokens build on blockchain tecnology and it means clear for all deals

It must be noted that the current transaction problem is very complicated, the high cost of sending money is certainly a strong reason to divert the payment system, I hope that many countries will legalize crypto so that it can be useful for the future.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 12:40:14 PM by DmitriySar

Bitcoin was created in order to compete with the corresponding financial sphere. Its purpose was to play the role of an anonymous electronic currency, which would get rid of the dictates of government rules and restrictions. Now a lot of projects and everyone has a specific mission. Cryptocurrency is not subject to sanctions, inflation, centralization. Unlike other payment systems, the cryptocurrency will never deny you access to personal funds.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

The orginal crypto inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, was a huge supporter of decentralized and open sourced systems.
That's why he created the blockchain in the first place.
It guarantees trust and distribution.
This make is so you can cut out the middle man and directly do business or interact with someone.
When you stop and think about our world, most of the things we consume are actually through middlemen.
We buy things not directly from a supplier or creater, but through someone who facilitates the product coming to you.

This is done because we personally can not make relationships with the supplier due to distance, time, and trust.
However, the blockchain guarantees transactions without having to have someone in the middle to facilitate it.
It can't be cracked either, it is an open, distributed ledger.

This is game changing because it will entirely change governments, and businesses.  No more bloat, middlemen, time consuming, and extra fees.

All rightly said here! Crypto is inextricably linked with the blockchain. A blockchain is an innovative technology invented to avoid unnecessary intermediaries, to shorten the time of any process and to make any actions fair and transparent. The blockchain will simplify many processes in our life, it will make life easier and more beautiful.
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

This is a good question. I believe that the mission of cryptocurrency is to contribute to the disappearance of future human social banknotes. The future is a cashless currency, and cryptocurrencies can even eliminate war.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

The mission of cryptocurrency is to change the world positively most especially the less developed and developing countries and to equalize the rich to the poor .
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is an universal online business. Its mission is to affect the whole world in a positive and economic way. The world need a breakthrough from the bondage of abject poverty and the agent that can liberates it cryptocurrency.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Crypto mission is making people aware of blockchain and implemention blockchain methods in real business.
 Crypto is going to adopt people for blockchain.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is an universal online business. Its mission is to affect the whole world in a positive and economic way. The world need a breakthrough from the bondage of abject poverty and the agent that can liberates it cryptocurrency.
Now all the crypto ideas are choking with fraud and the desire of the majority to earn. It turned out that crypto should be improved.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

In my own opinion, I believe the mission for cryptocurrency is to eradicate poverty and help to stabilize the worlds economy with the use of digital currencies. It will also help to create jobs for the unemployed and you can also educate yourself on the use of technology and how you can apply them to solve problems and even make profit from it.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

now more and more crypto appears with bergai range of functions. but from the start the crypto is the future of digital money, where the future is digital era that everything will be digital versatile then crypto as digital currencies are very necessary in the future.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

if indeed you have not seen where crypto is applied to everyday life it is very natural because of the use of crypto for the future where its use requires very good time and planning, including cooperation between crypto money owners and goods or services to be used must it has a contract or agreement it will work, for example starbuck has now begun to use payments using altcoin and it has become a progress, we don't need to pay cash just by tokens or virtual coins that work with a product or service

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

It is great to ask what is the mission of crypto. We all know that this the future of businesses since it uses feasible and cost-effective way of advertising your business and even to get returns out of invested money for business improvement. Ideally, the essence of crypto is for future as the by-product of our technology and internet; thus established a strong way of dealing in internet (developing a blockchain). These are the common reasons why cryptos are used but definitely what it is today draws the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
Merited by cryptobae10 (1)

The mission like they always says is that cryptocurrency is digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions. But will still can be sure of the destination of the given mission, because to me I wondered why what I received as exchange for other later run out of the original value and run down to what I exchanged it for, instead of the up way. their mission still need a reshape
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

I think the only mission of cryptocurrency is that change the whole world currency system. It'll make a big chance in payment and a lot of currency will be disappear just because of cryptocurrency. LOL. It's also a good chance for everyone to earn money although they wanna invest in or not.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

The main goal of classic cryptocurrency is decentralized money. After several crises most of population of our planet do not trust the banks and the governments but they need something to replace classic centralized money. And blockchain is the best technology for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: