Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
though the reasons for creating crypto are open and discussed a lot, hardly any of it is absolute and initial. the real reason is known only to those who started this chain

dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

It is great to ask what is the mission of crypto. We all know that this the future of businesses since it uses feasible and cost-effective way of advertising your business and even to get returns out of invested money for business improvement. Ideally, the essence of crypto is for future as the by-product of our technology and internet; thus established a strong way of dealing in internet (developing a blockchain). These are the common reasons why cryptos are used but definitely what it is today draws the future.

Having a decentralised digital currency that cannot control by our bank and government is the main mission that I know. Besides to develop the blockchain technology, improvement of businesses, decentralised  helps to reduce the corruption because they cannot control it.

cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

My life I think that mission of crypto currency that I use and I am involved in, was to help myself to get out of trouble that I have been in. And I cannot say that I have bought myself a Porsche...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Crypto mission is changing our world to the better, improving current problems and eliminating intermediaries,like banks, government, brokers etc
panther427

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

It may be difficult to establish the "mission" of cryptocurrencies in general with there now being over 1000 cryptocurrencies who have been created by many different people over the last few years with many different ideas and goals intended.  Lips sealed
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

what I know from the crypto mission is to convert digital currency into real money and as a legal payment instrument in various transactions and to make it easier for people to use it. but not everyone knows how to use it.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

It may be difficult to establish the "mission" of cryptocurrencies in general with there now being over 1000 cryptocurrencies who have been created by many different people over the last few years with many different ideas and goals intended.  Lips sealed
It seems to me that first of all the crypto-currency has a purpose, to give mankind more easy control of some data with more rigid protection to a certain system. I think that in the near future we will be able to assess cooperation in each sphere of human activity with the crypto currency.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

I think that the crypto currency was created in order to make people freer. It seems to me that the crypto currency will improve people's lives.

vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

I believe that this cryptography will accelerate payments and there will be greater security of financial transactions. And also an alternative to money.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

the global mission of the crypto-currency is decentralization. However, now most users use it as a financial instrument

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Maybe the initial mission was decentralization but because it has advantages and benefits so many use this as the biggest income.
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

It is to create a new level playing field in various industries, a new field that isn't monopolized or controlled by a few powerful entities. We need to keep this in mind as a community and not just focus on making money.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

The mission of cryptocurrencies, in principle their creators, it to lower amount of cash and to increase turnover of digital assets.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

The Crypto mission in my opinion is most important to make people's lives simpler in terms of financial transactions. After people will know the ease and security offered by crypto and blockchain technologies, they will forget about conventional currencies, and will use blockchain in all things life.
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

I think the idea originally is to have a currency that are non monopolized by any gorvernments
now crypto is being used for so many things as fuel for many systems and are being controlled somewhat by lots of people not just gorverments so the lines are blurred
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:34:31 AM

We already know that every finacial transaction has third party involved because each of us are controlled by them, that's why crypto created to decentralized the individual's assets,so that all people in the world have rights and freedom to be comfortable.

I think the decentralization are the main mission of cryptocurrency plus the factor of money making for those who involve and participate in some aspects of cryptocurrency.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

In my opinion, the initial goal was to create a decentralized or independent financial transaction system. However, all of that has evolved in its essence and purpose, because currently many crypto platforms are used in many different projects, because they are considered better.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

I think the idea originally is to have a currency that are non monopolized by any gorvernments
now crypto is being used for so many things as fuel for many systems and are being controlled somewhat by lots of people not just gorverments so the lines are blurred
Yes there are not only this but many advantages of crypto...faster transactions,secure,decentralised and many more...And now days more and more cryptos are coming up with new concepts so it keeps on improving every.

giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

A partition system and non-core, cannot take any party of third party. is blockchain system handling tool. The pre-mail must be created to be balance to all all people. Excluding the third party argument in the transaction. Make the magic boundary of the accounting accounts.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

Currently Crypto is still in its early stages and is very young, it's not perfect. But, I'm sure in the near future, the level of use of crypto money will increase as the millennial era progresses. It is clear in the future that decentralized money will be very valuable and popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: