Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

I agree with the opinion that the mission of the cryptocurrency is to provide greater freedom to people who want to manage their finances. There is no need to stand in lines, carry wallets with money and plastic cards, and also anonymity. Of course, not all people accept these benefits now. But the technology doesn't stand still and continues to develop. However, it seems to me that all the same, cryptocurrencies can't completely replace the fiat money and will exist in parallel.
boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

I think the Crypto mission is to replace the real currency, but it will be difficult and probably never will. but crypto currencies are more effective than real money in transactions and without involving third parties, such as banks. the biggest possibility is the mission of the world of digital currencies like Crypto today.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

I think everyone has their own thinking about mission of cryptocurrency. IMO, I think cryptocurrency created to make trading and dealing much easier although you guys far from each other. You guys no need to have a Visa or MasterCard but still can trade or make deal oversea very easily with cryptocurrency. Beside I think cryptocurrency created is also a chance for everyone to get money.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

I think the motivation behind why cryptographic money is made to make installment exchanges quicker and less demanding, lesser exchange pays may the other reason however the idea had not rehearse in the present time since they are currently concentrating on the most proficient method to gain more cash to it in which the fundamental motivation behind why we are currently enduring the long dry .
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

I believe that the crypto mission is a safe, fast, pro-tech, technologically advanced future, where there is no place for hackers, thieves and other scammers.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

as far as i know the mission of crypto is to create a financial evolution that can acquire in each of every people to use it smoothly, no third parties. thats why the main interest when creating a project is the blockchain sytem that in the future will take a big step for all of us.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Crypto is like a very big opportunity that was open possibilities for everyone who want to grab it, and what more is that it is open for everyone.
Gralph

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Cryptocurrency was established to remedy the difficulties people face in relying on the traditional fiat currencies, mostly in the value of currencies, the delay suffered by the traditional system, lack of trust out of financial fraudulent activities, the middle men syndrome which has made the entire process very unsafe and vulnerable.

Therefore, cryptocurrency as it is rightly called a digital currency that is backed up by the blockchain technology, is desirous to make millions of online transaction within the space of a second, maintaining security, transparency, and accountability in ensuring the regulated inflow and outflow of business transaction. welcome to the era of possibilities with cryptocurrency.
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Crypto mission is simple and easy mission has specific task to release people form government or central banks occupation and open doors to free world full of privacy ,speed and peer to peer payment . put in mind battle is not ended yet  .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
One mission of cryptocurrency is to make transaction more transparent and cater people who are unbank. It also aims to make the transaction more faster and efficient without any intervention of a 3rd party.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Digital currencies supported by blockchain technology, are eager to make millions of online transactions in one second, maintain security, transparency and accountability in ensuring regulated in and out flows from business transactions.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

The most important thing in crypto - it is blockchain technology ! it fast, it anonymous and have cheap transactions - that is new good decision for all financial system
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

I think crypto has a mission to attracted lot of people & change their life style. think who are not want to brand name in the world.
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

Each crypto or altcoins have a Whitepaper or Litepaper. Read that and you will know what is the mission of each coin.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I think that the crypto currency is created in order to make people's lives better. In addition, it seems to me that the blockchain technology will make our life much more interesting.

almaaaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

I think, the main mission of the cryptocurrency is to provide greater freedom to people who want to manage their finances. There is no need to stand in lines, carry wallets with money and plastic cards, and also anonymity. Of course, not all people accept these benefits now, not yet.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

Cryptocurrencies were basically introduced to eradicate the 3rd party involvement in every transaction of monetary funds and also to equally provide opportunity to earn and learn from anywhere in the world using BTC discussion.
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

The purpose is based on the goal of creation - the formation of a monetary unit that will provide free access and independent functioning in the virtual space - the Internet. Many compare the cryptocurrency with an ordinary electronic wallet, but in this aspect there are fundamental differences.
Cryptocurrency function only on the Internet. You can withdraw them only through an exchange for fiat money - a common currency.
Accordingly, such currency is used in settlements and transactions around the world, bypassing the multilevel exchange of national currencies.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

You know, this will increase again, only those who have confidence and have more patience to hold coins that will feel the results, because the market price is based on demand and supply so it will obviously pump again before the end of this year.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

Nice Question.
First Crypto coin Found in Year 2009 By unknown person names satoshi. The purpose was Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks!.

Our banks normally charge 25+$ for transferring Amount From one country to another country in 5-7 days using Wire transfer. But in case we use Crypto currency . We can Send money to person directly. Without knowing Who is sending In few Minutes. But it takes time to confirm the transfer Approx 10 min to 2 Days depend on Market rush and What fees paid to miners

This was the goal In intial. But By the use of Crypto exhange People Allow to buy and sell the coin To earn money thats called trading... Bitcoins or altcoin is not Way to earn money m Its a digital currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: