Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

We all knew that cryptocurrecy is a kind of digital, virtual or alternative currency which for me it's help big to the people to every country and can also help to solve poverty too. Therefore for me the mission of crypto is globally for the jobless to have work and to the country's poverty problem been answered.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
devansc

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

Mission of crypto will help people can use as easily than fiat one. It also can help people to break the obstacle of transfer distance and high fee that fiat face now. Cheer for crypto.

XNS Bounty Campaign (http://bit.ly/BountyXNS)
Xeonbit ANN Thread (http://bit.ly/2XxWzCO)
duoworld

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

Bitcoin is a database of distributed ledgers. It is also the first cryptocurrency. It is created to make us more independent. There is also that it does not go wrong. More secure.
batrocio1

Activity: 70

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

yes , cryptocurrency will change the world.. Because cryptocurrency is the new transition of trading and exchanging good and services,,, from physical money to plastic(cards) to digital (crypto) then crypto is more secure because of its nature which is,, transactions are highly encrypted.. and untraceable...
Good Day and God Bless

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

I see crypto's aim in its spreading all over the world and helping people to step on the next level of increasing their common development in economic.
jangmisw

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

I think its mission is changing the financial system in the world.
AmandaCherry00

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

The biggest use of Blockchain technology and crypto is probably banking
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

The mission of cryptocurrency is to open up a transparent consensus of information to replace third parties instead of banknotes, reduce the burden on the state, reduce resources, and allow more people to have their own rights. Temporary encryption technology is still relatively immature, and we will soon see results in the near future.

I think the mission is bigger than just remove 3rd parties but it is one of the positive side effects that 3rd parties will no longer be necessary in many transactions in the future.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

The mission of cryptography is to create a healthy competitive system of the banking system. Replace paper money electronically in full, as well as create excellent conditions for mutual settlements.

Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

I am not sure but sometimes I feel that one of its mission is to drag people out of their comfort zone and to teach them stop being afraid of new technologies.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

it seems to me that mission of crypto for 2018 should be increasing of users for dapps. Now it is extremely low numbers of participants,users of dapps, so without users crypto won't be on demand
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

in my opinion, cryptocurrency missions to make it easier for everyone to do various kinds of transactions that are unlimited and can be done by anyone from anywhere without having to involve a third party
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

for my very own mission for the crypto currency and the wealthy.
so all the different bounties I get to get more token and sell at the right time for more money I received.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

In my opinion, crypto was born primarily as a means of payment. The mission of crypto is to money and property that can be traded with the transparency of the blockchain, there can be no fraud in this technology. There are currently many platforms in the crypto market that are intended to be used in many industries but are currently limited in application. We still need to wait the next time crypto is widely accepted, it will help life.
teeshe

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

As much as i try to understand your perspective, you have also got to understand that all you mentioned will not happen at the snap of a finger. Crypto is still in its early days and still has a long way to go before gaining mass adoption.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

The aim was to construct another decentralized payment framework.Mission of digital currency is an improvement with the goal for us to know how to gain cash accurately and acquire a lot.To turn into a simple of paper cash and is connected everywhere. Crypto made to decentralized the person's advantages so all individuals on the planet have rights and flexibility to be comfortable.cryptocurrencies have is blockchain. This element considers straightforwardness and influences you to see every single thing occurring on the crypto space.decentralization of fiscal framework " that is the objective of this innovation.
HoorrrBitc

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

It seems to me that in 2019-2020 very many companies and projects will release their own cryptoval. What would at least attract additional funds for business.  Wink
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

So far, to change the world, i think that was still far from the goal, in some side maybe crypto is very useful, but also its still have a great bad impact to another side.
Because till right now i see crypto is just to get fast profit over here. hit and leave run away. Additionally with a people that also always come and showed up give a proof that crypto will fall

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Litefoxx1698

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Before starting to work with the crypto currency, each investor is interested in the real prospects of his activity and potential income. This is a very normal process because no one wants to lose their own money.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

The mission of the crypto currency is to simplify and improve the processes occurring in the world to facilitate the lives of ordinary people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: