Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

I'm interested in conspiracy theory. It originate from the launch of bitcoin, the secrets about Satoshi. I asked myself the purpose of crypto is simple solve problems that of cash have failed.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

cryptocurrency wants to be a substitute for fiat currency as a transaction tool, but we cannot freely use cryptocurrency as a means of payment due to regulatory limitations of government
whereas blockchain, I think it must be implemented by the banking system and government, so that fraud does not happen again

cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments
 between projects.

Crypto as we all know is like a commodity that looks like gold.
Crypto can be use to send money in a faster way.
Crypto can be used to reduce the corruption in any country.
The mission of crypto is to make money too.
David Corney

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

The mission of crypto from me personally so as to be able to prosper people in terms of economics, now it seems that many people are earning income through crypto, and hopefully for crypto the development for the future will be even better
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

the Mission of this crypto seems to want to apply blockchain systems all over the world. For some reason every technology born of crypto always use decentralized technology blockchain. And this technology started developed on some aspects in some countries.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

In my opinion, this crypto currency has a mission to become a legitimate crypto currency, crypto currency that is legally recognized by all countries. Yeah, at least get a transaction permit and get legal protection. But to reach that point there are a lot of tests to be faced by crypto currencies. I am also not surprised because many people want to drop crypto currencies for various reasons. I am sometimes confused with these haters, why they are blocking a great technology mission that can bring the world's progress. But I am sure that crypto currencies can achieve this mission. I am sure that crypto currencies can realize all of their dreams. All just waiting for the right time.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

we know that in the world of cryptocurrency we can get the big profits and I think cryptocurrency has good prospects in the future. but we also know that the crypto prices are not stable, if the cryptocurrency becomes real money then the people must be able to accept it, and that requires a good knowledge .
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

Look, crypto is absolutely new way of interaction between people.
Cryptomission is eliminating borders between people and making money decentralized. They become your own property.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

Today is the time of digitisation and for this , digital money should play a major role. Crypto is digital money which is born recently but it will be our future currency. The mission of crypto is to make people smart by using digital money.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

There is an opinion that the cryptocurrency was created to displace the fiat. This is possible, only this will replace the blockchain of the current issuing structure plus the centralization of the issue of state currencies. In this field they will compete with the existing crypto, and then the question is whether the states can unite against the crypto (as long as there are no prerequisites for this).
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
if you look at crypto created by using the advancement of time and technology, I think the crypto mission is to develop an economic system by using the advancement of times and technology.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

The Mission of the crypto is creating a decentralized system. Using a technology called blockchain. Where the technology is, it seems to be considered by people of crypto. and it could be that the technology will soon be in the real world.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies mission is making transperent financial system.
Today many of developers forgot about first mission and doing mission earn moneys

esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

To eventually aid with A.I generation. We are eventually going to be in a world where everything is almost autonomous....
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

In my opinion crypto is really created for business purposes. But I do believe that is also invented to help people do the daily transaction and services much more easier. This is also the future of cashless transaction.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

The mission is to free our money from the elite banking class.  It will also give us a monetary unit that we will be able to know and judge the inflation.  This gives us a look into the health of our currency unlike the secretive central banks fiat. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

Well, I am not sure that everybody understand crypto mission, but i will try to explain.
Your money became decentralised thanks to crypto and you can track transaction and everybody can verify something in blockchain.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

For this reason, crypto is very good for decentralized transaction tools and will be the only tool on the internet that is capable of developing well in finance.
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Best to read the original whitepaper written by the grand cryptocurrency god himself - Satoshi.
It's just 9 pages but the technology and cryptography is indeed revolutionary.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Thank you Satoshi for the cryptocurrency gift to the world!

terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

I think the mission of crypto is not to replace paper money, but crypto comes to match paper money. so it's not to remove paper money but want to help paper money, maybe with the existence of crypto the economic problems in the world can be resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: