Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

The basic concept of cryptocurrency is to have a decentralized payment excluding third parties though what is happening now is it becomes an investment and others treat btc as gold.

Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

After several crises most of population of our planet do not trust the banks and the governments but they need something to replace classic centralized money. And blockchain is the best technology for them.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

I think the reason for creating crypto-currencies is to make payment transactions faster and easier, and everyone can legally protect their wealth from the dangers of inflation.
cryptoungual

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Crypto goals in my opinion are helping people and making it easier for people to transact even though they don't use real money, but Crypto uses a blockchain system which means that the financial system is decentralized. So there are no more third parties in transactions in the Crypto World.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

For me only one the mission of crypto is how can I increase my money with bitcoin and how much I can start invest first time to take profit with bitcoin. more profit by invest about $300 until $400 to take profit with bitcoin.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Cryptocurrency is not out to take over fiat, but that it is established to bring about decentralization in the control of assets, rather than the centralized system we used to have, with its lapses.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Let me give an example how the fiat money works and how the crypto works. Let's look at the dollar. One private company in US are produce dollars for the government. Government emmits dollars and it doesn't reinforced by gold or something else. BTC has a limit supply that make BTC valuable more and more.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

If you are into crypto investment like ICOs, you can read its whitepaper and from there, you can see what's their mission and vision of their token. But don't get fooled by all of these as professional scammers can fool you through their well made White Paper. In depth investigation including team's background check and community involvement must be considered as proof that you really are into a legit ICO.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

In my opinion crypto is really created for business purposes. But I do believe that is also invented to help people do the daily transaction and services much more easier. This is also the future of cashless transaction.

The cryptocurrency is very fast. You can use it anywhere as well - just you need an access to the Internet. Therefore, the crypto was invented for our convenience and comfort. Besides, it can bring you money.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

the main mission or at least the ideals have been to have a decentralized payment system that the government and banks can not control and/or corrupt, censor,...
but the reality of it has turned into a money making machine where whales earn money from the newbies by pump and dumping altcoins.
Exactly my point cryptos was created so that it will not control by these element of people, but what we are seeing now is that the government and other agencies still control the cryptos and people are abiding in it, I believe a day will come when cryptos will live up to the main reason why it was created in the first place.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

If we compare with other technological phenomena, crypto might be the most interesting thing to talk about. The pros and cons of forming volatility, and a future that is still a mystery, are the industry's biggest attraction. So I think crypto might be left like this to survive and continue to fluctuate.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
Yup yup I agree to
im expecting money will be replaced with actual currencies.
For long-term cryptocurrency, check Ruby-X which is long-term altcoins. Thanks

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

Crypto is meant to cause a revolutionary turn in the payment systems of our time. The beneficial concept behind this technology is to offer fast transaction speed, low costs for transactions and eliminate third party interruptions during transactions.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

The mission of crypto was to offer a common currency to the world, enabling any citizen of any country to use crypto in another country. But now I see it has changed, thanks to blockchain, they can help in any shortcomings in any field.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

You can read the whitepaper, you can see what their mission and vision are. But don't be fooled by all this because a professional scammer can fool you through a well-made White Paper. In-depth investigations including team background checks and community involvement must be carried out as proof that you are truly a legitimate ICO.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

I am not sure that I know a lot of this mission but I suppose that crypto is here to help our ecomonics to survive in such difficult period of time or even replace them.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

I think that the ability to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment is not feasible. Bitcoin, for example, is currently considered an asset, not actually used to pay for goods.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

What was Satoshi's actual intent behind the creating bitcoin is still a mistery

It seems he was trying to free the people of the world from the evils of Central Banking and other governments facilities.

By currency that's p2p and is decentralized, he started a chain reaction. Trying to get rid the world of governments and printing money forever and ever...
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

I really believe that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat at some point and we will move towards borderless and less state-regulated economy. Big companies are a bit slow adopting cryto but we are still in the early days. They still rely on their ties to the government but hopefully will soon realise the benefits of transparency and safety of cryptocurrencies. Right now it’s all about the solutions that help to develop the infrastructure: wallets to store crypto (MetaMask, Ledger) and decentralized exchanges with convenient features for peer-to-peer trading (Idex, Ethen, Relay). They are driving forward the progress of blockchain payments.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

Why guess and predict different versions? Everything will be as it will be - we will see in the next 5 years how much this technology will affect the development of the economy around the world. It is possible that what we see now is just a base, from which some new, even cooler technology will grow in a few years. Who knows! Wait and see!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: