Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

the real mission in writing is, cryptocurrency will be a common currency replacing fiat with a variety of better features
but, in practice, cryptocurrency is used for trading and money laundering
in trading, not everyone wins, there must be people who lose and usually these losers are people who are new to cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

I think it will not be easy to replace the current financial system, even though our future is a digital economy. But of course blockchain technology will be closer to everyday life, even though it will take a long time to be adopted massively, because blockchain must first get legality globally.
No doubt that it is getting closer from time to time. In fact people found it more comfort to use bitcoin and other crypto currencies for their different activities, therefore we can see that the use of crypto currencies is now increasing.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

As far as I know cryptocurrency is a tool to be a new generation as a money. A digital money which can be used all over the world. It has been use for a different products that can be easily used anytime anywhere.
nettaw

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Cryptos are a strong alternative to the failing current financial system. It just needs more time. The stronger and more commonly used blockchain becomes, the stronger crypto will become as well. Thats why it is interesting to be there early in the process - the critical mass is yet to follow and then crypto will be an equal (or dominating?) currency.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
"decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation" well I think the mission of cryptocurrency is to revolutionalize the transaction process
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

To make our daily transacting lives more convenient. But for now, it is an investment. Give cryptocurrency a few years and it will become mainstream.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

To really understand it, you have to go back to Satoshi Nakamoto's vision.
Basically, her wanted to create something that would allow anyone in the world to interact without having to go through the trust process.
Now, if you want to buy anything, or sign contracts or make a deal, you almost always have to go through a middleman.
This middleman connects the original supplier with the buyer.
The reason why middlemen exist is because we don't have the time to personally get to know suppliers, develop trust in them, and then set up a way to get their goods.

So Satoshi invented a technology where you don't need trust.
The blockchain is open sourced, public and distributed accross the world.
It can't be hacked and what happens is open for all to see.
Essentially, a combination of public management and immutable technology makes it so you can do peer to peer transactions without a middleman.

This is where everyone says it will change the world.
Kicking out the middleman is an absolute game changer on all levels.

Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Mata uang Crypto dibuat untuk memfasilitasi transaksi tanpa harus melibatkan bank bro, and also we can get profit when selling it at a high price, but to make cryptocurrency as a country's currency, it cannot happen because of the price movements that go up and down so fast.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

Crypto's tasks are clear when its general mission is still secret for me. I thin that crypto has so great potential and its mission has not been created yet.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
i'll uncover the truth now: crypto was created for the purposes of inter-planetary transaction, since we are so rapidly discovering new planets for life. life on mars comes nearer Grin

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

Money will still continue to be in use. Cryptocurrency is just a more advanced form of money that would soon be generally acceptable, although it is digital.
The main aim of crypto is decentralization. To eliminate the power or influence of third party in transaction. which is subject to lots of flaws.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

To change and make the world better, I mean behind the crypto called blockchain. This potential technology can be applied to different and wide fields.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

The mission of the crypto currency is the same as for ordinary money. They also have a course that can rise and fall, and there may also be default. but in general crypto currency is needed for the development of the digital world
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

Crypto has become one of the most valuable investments, for now, a lot of power is created to get more communities, the competition that will not spend time so that it can develop well for the future. There will be many young people who will plunge and study crypto so that it has so many benefits. Crypto is very global and online transactions are popular and bring a better level of life.

amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

to increase the security, stop money laundering, money trafficking as well as money fraud, foulness as well tampering.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

The mission of Crypto for me by now is to make a easiest way of transactions of any payment that we made in our daily life. And also to improve the security of investing our money in any Crypto we like to invest and to give other people a knowledge of how efficient Crypto is in this world.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

i think for my point of perspective.
it was introduced to eliminate such problems with security and fast transactions together with anonimousity on your transaction.
it promotes this traits and also together with this, a market has been created and also a community that support it.
applying also the most proficient technology that is available to have more efficient platform for transaction and other projects
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

changing the world, I think it can happen because of the times and technology, crypto missions are the mission of the investors themselves, the intentions and goals of good investors and developing crypto will also develop
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

I think the main goal of cryptocurrency is the decentralization of money and the introduction of new digital currencies that could present big shift and change in the investment landscape of every local market, and the world investment sector as a whole. On its onset, cryptocurrencies are only used for the purpose of adding a new currency that, in fine, would only be used as another means of paying for services and goods. However, in its more than a decade of existence, it has showed many evolutions and one of those is the its transformation into an investment asset that can be held or can be used to power other projects inside the market. That really widened the horizon for cryptocurrencies, and I am sure it will still evolve in other forms in the years to come.
xontol212

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Crypto, actually, started as a project to support market anonymity & avoid third parties in transactions, of course, this has evolved with the launch of new currencies. I think, the main mission of cryptocurrency is to give people greater freedom to manage their finances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: