Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
1mile

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Crypto has changed a lot of sectors in the world, I believe we're about to witness the best of crypto in coming years.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

In my country, blockchain is slowly but surely integrating into the real sector. The application of blockchain in logistics, accounting and the administrative sector is being tested. The next elections in the country are planned to be held on the NEM blockchain. The future will show what the blockchain is capable of. Maybe it's overrated?

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

I believe that today cryptocurrency can successfully solve a set of tasks in the modern real world. Including can be used for fast, reliable and profitable payments, gradually replacing conventional payment systems. It is also an effective and promising way for successful investments.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will still be able to increase the transparency of this world to such an extent that many ordinary people will begin to understand what financial systems are and how the use of funds by different organizations is planned.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

As far as what i think about crypto, i think its misaion is to give opportunity to many people. There are jobs and business in cryptocurrency, also it is an alternate of making money. We can do jobs by cryptocurrency in terms of trading, buy and sell, investing, ane also just by joining airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

My main ideas - crypto allows you to create a fundamentally new payment tool for fast and profitable transactions, with a decrease in corruption in the world, the emergence of new ways for successful investments and the development of the global digital society.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

I think the simple explanation of Cryptocurrency mission is the decentralization of monetary system. Cryptocurrency is a means of exchange that is not under the control of any centralized system of government or institution.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

As I understand it, the mission of cryptography is to hide information and protect content. In order to access the information, the user needs to know how it is, the information has been modified or encrypted.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Many believe that cryptocurrencies were created to combat fiat. It is likely, but I believe that these two payment instruments can exist together. But today cryptocurrency provides important benefits for users, with fast and profitable transactions at any time, without control by banks and the government of the country.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

The main mission of the crypto currencies is to allow payments without any third party. But there are some projects that are based on blockchain that are going to change a lot of centralised industries. The mission is to make the world decentralized.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

The blockchain and cryptocurrency are about more than profits, those who realize this will be the winners in the end!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: