Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1039 times)
Ivraes

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Obviously I will participate but before participation I will make sure the project is good and so I will check the information carefully. Moreover this will vary from person to person like I will choose technological project.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Yes, I will invest in the ICOs with the technical or some industrial direction, especially if the project has the trustworthy investor or the working product, that may be represented by the team of the project.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

Good day! Of course I will invest on an ICO that has a great product to offer. You can just look at the team's expertise and the advisors they have if their project has potential or not. I won't let a good project pass.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

I am ready to invest in any worthy project! But at the moment little good projects and potential investors are also few, the market is falling and I invest only those projects that are already traded and the team is showing its best.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

I wouldn't do it know. So thinks maybe the 50 percent of all investors, because almost none of current ICOs are reaching its hard cap. In such a market it is pretty complicated to find a good one. I would prefer the technological projects by the way.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

Now I took a pause in investing. The market is going on unknown, everything is falling in price and it's unclear when it will end and whether it will grow back.

Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

I have invested in blockchain and blockchain services. I can say that against the background of a bad market I have not lost my money. Almost nothing not earned but know, that many who invested in ICO lost money.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Right now is the trend to invest in strong infrastructure projects which get a lot of attention. So it would be good to follow this trend as an individual investor. There are some exceptions as well ofc as the upcoming NEX ICO which is a DEX project.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

Industrial products like mining farms are more safer as it is usually backed by the equipment. Other ICOs are nothing but an app that have received millions in funding but offered very little. Mining ICOs can offer passive income if you get a share of the coins

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

I love investing in ICO'S. If I was to invest in one I like I would invest in industrial products. But currently with all of the coins down I do not think that it is a good time to invest in Ico as most products or projects hard cap is needing twice as much with the markets down.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

I would but essentially, the project must be backed by some kind of business, a minimum viable product at least must be available, that way your tokens will have some Real life value
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

I like the projects that are well appreciated, so I will consult and evaluate the community before investing. My focus is on profitability, so a technology project or industrial project I think is not a problem. However, the ICO investment should consider market conditions and choose a good time to invest.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

Due to the profile with which I have handled the last ten years, most of the ICOs in which I have invested are those related to investment funds, because it seems to me an adequate way to obtain benefits from the crypto market, minimizing risks through a broad portfolio.

However, I would not close myself to the possibility of investing in an ICO related to other non-financial sectors, as long as the project is sufficiently solid and sustainable, which seems to be increasingly difficult to find, however it is always important to be aware of the new projects because maybe one of them is "the next big thing" in the market.
alexandermd

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

yes surely i would love to invest in an ico as my chance to gain profit will increase with a greater percentage and i would like to invest that money on industrial innovations and growth
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Yes, I like the technology projects so I definitely do some research and if project is good then yeah I surely like to invest in that ico because I'm technology fan and I think crypto took that on another level.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Yes
If am going to invest in any ICO that deals with Technology or industrial project. I'll prefer to go with Technology particularly if there's any that deals with AI Technology. I think the world is moving towards AI Technology and am very much convinced that it's going to help the crypto market as well
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Since I came to this platform I have participated in so many ICO's and those that I participated were successful and I have this clue I use for joining. I make sure I make thorough background check on the team and also on the project and it has worked for me.

I’m me
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Yes, I would participate in ICO after my own research on the project. Trying to find ICOs with working product. Looking deeply at a project before investing (WP, roadap , Team, social media etc.)

Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

no, I will not participate in the ICO now because I think that now some scammers and I do not see good projects.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

Yes,I love to participate in ICO after making my research on the project many makes profit from ICO and some project turn out to be popular in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: