Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1039 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

If i really understand what you mean. I choose to invest in only ICOs with good products. Products that can be easily adopted and that would attract investors.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

No, I do not participate yet in an ICO because I don't have enough money to invest with it. But I always look forward so that I can buy more ICO tokens because I know that investong in ICO is better than joining only at bounty programs. I will just make a research study so that I can avoid scam projects.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

no, I will not participate in the ICO because recently all projects are unpromising.
not all ICOs are scam, and I still believe that ICO is an attempt to utilize blockchain technology for human life. various platforms have been running and ico has succeeded in making new innovations.
if a scam project maybe you are not thorough reading the whole project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:23 AM

Personally I feel I would possibly sign up for the whitelist of interesting projects and then wait for market recovery. But definitely won't invest in any ico in this present market.
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

Yes I have participated in numerous ICO so far im not losing any penny from ICO because of the bonus if you participated in the early rounds you got a 50-100% bonus tokens defending on the ICO offering.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:36:30 AM

I am afraid to invest in an ICO project, because investing in an ICO project is very dangerous. and very many ICO projects that only commit fraud
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

It is full of projects that represent technology or industry. and they are worth investing in
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I will invest in ICO if the ICO is clear and their project plans are mature. If the ICO strategy is solid, I'm sure any project will be successful. Although their technology and industrial projects are good, but if the cooperation in the team is not good, their project will not be successful.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

I am more interested in joining industrial projects, because usually the company's industrial outreach projects are broader so that their projects can grow rapidly and affect the price of the project tokens.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Not in this financial climate where most of the market is tumbling without a bottom in sight.

CafeCoinICO

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

Hey ll63248555,

I think that participation in ICOs varies from person to person but I will continue to pursue ICOs that purpose a technology that can obviously improve my life. Projects like these continue to make me hopeful and despite many failing, there will be some that succeed.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

It actually depends on the description. People usually go for the ICO because if gives the promise of a more likely of a long term investment. They go for the ones which have potential.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

If I already have the capital to be a participant from IO then I will be a participant from IO, but when I don't have capital I will seek capital first by becoming a participant in the Bounty Campaign.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

At this time not anymore, all I can see are project that was recycled or almost the same concept. Maybe if there will a unique project that will catch my eye that will the time I will participate again in ICO.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

usually, the projects with the technological concepts are favored by many investors. the sophistication that offered by a project certainly makes investors are interested in joining it. especially if the project already has a brand. surely, it will be more convincing to investors. but it all depends on how the team promotes their project so that investors are interested in joining the project.
Instoken_Official

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Absolutely. If the concept of a project is fixing an underlying issue in the conventional world, these are the projects worth looking into as they would withstand the harsh markets and probably increase in price. There's this dApp thats a marketplace to trade services. Check it out http://instoken.io.
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

I will invest in an ICO if it meets my investment criteria. Some of the things I look for are:
- Solid team with a proven record of success in cryptocurrency.
- Very low, if any, discount given to private investors or presale.
- Lock up on insiders coins.
- A project that advances the underlying technology of the blockchain.

I wouldn't agree less with you. Once an ICO meets my well laid out criteria, I'll gladly invest my cash but only with what I can afford to lose.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Regardless of the status of the crypto-currency market, there are still promising ICO projects that will make it possible to get a good profit. Why should I give up the "chicken that carries the golden eggs?" Another thing is that such ICO projects only a few pieces per year, to participate in them, a lot of competition and investment time can drag on for many months or even years, which will suit not every crypto investor. But the profit is estimated at 1000%.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

personally, i prefer ico with the concept of technology. usually, investors will be interested in the concept. usually, the concept of technology has many advantages, which is causes many people are interested to join. besides that, the world of technology is also directly related to the blockchain world.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
kashkin

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

In this situation, which occurred in the market due to falling prices I think a little wait with the investment and see what happens next

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: