Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1039 times)
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

I have never invested in ICO and I don't think I will invest in ICO. I think there are too many risks to be faced when investing in ICO. I'm currently more comfortable investing in altcoins.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Yes, I will still participate in an ICO as bounty hunter though there are lots of scams ICO are coming in. But if I sense that the projects behind the ICO has its future then I won't hesitate to invest in it.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

I love ICO because ICO is my Stairs to go to the moon. I know you are thinking I am kidding but no, I am serious about it. I would like to invest in the potential project and it could be anything, technology or industry or others. If I get a project which is valuable I am ready to invest in. But now a days there are a lot of scam project's ICO, so we should aware about it. Smiley

Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

Yes I do invest in ICO and prefer investing in it with real business besides this, as for me they are more of a industrial projects. I know the technology sometimes can become revolutionary and then the token price will rise much more then in industrial projects, but that type of projects don't seem to be stable enough for me.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:07 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 11:06:21 PM by seyola89

What is the difference between technology and industrial projects. All icos have a product they want to develop. I think both type of projects you mentioned will have their merits and demerits. I may prefer the technology type.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

Yes i will participate in ICO. I joined ICO that i really wanted to participate especially on NEM Mosaic, Though they don't have bounty programs i really believe that the project involve on NEM Mosaic Smart Contracts are the best ICO- Like Pundi X and Loyalcoin.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

There are many scam ICO appeared recent days. Many investor can define scam ICO and invest on it and as result the can’t be benefitted.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

Yes, I like ICO, associated with the technological process.  Industrial projects for the block, have a perspective in the future.  There are projects with excellent ideas.  Which implement a technological solution for industrial companies and increase the level of production. I am already investing in such projects.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

I participate in alot of ICOs but specifically on technology driven and most times on industrial. I do my research before I invest on any of them.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

Yes im participate in ico about 2 month ago and yes the project not going to release they dont get soft cap and all invested funds was send back to investors and me...I see many ico have this problem with crowd sales,i think becose peoples dont bealive to new projects.

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

Participating in ICO's now is quite risky, due to the prevalence of scam and majority of ICO's are not achieving their goals due to the bearish trend of the cryptocurrency space. I personally suspended my participation in ICO's until the market picks. It's even a better option to purchase tokens when they are listed on exchange because most tokens drop below ICO price after listing.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

now it's better to refuse to participate in ICO. The exception is the pre-sale of tokens. And even in this case, it's a big risk to become an long term investor:), since the price can fall 5-10 times
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

At the moment I won't invest in any ICO because of the bear market, rather I will use the money and invest in some of the good project that bear market has reduced their price down or even half the ICO price,i believe I will get a better bargain with that.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Participating in ICO's will always be a good niche however finding a good one is where the hard task is due to the prevalence of those not meeting expectations and I think the bear market is equally contributory
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

May I know why you are very much specific only on these two sectors whereas lots of other sectors also profitable. I mean sector wise investment choices are good but it may lead to miss out some other good ICOs which are dealing with other sectors. I suggest you to expand your sectors along with more research and analysis.

Of course I would participate in an ICO, but not just any ICO, I will first of all make some research about it before any other steps that follows. I have also invested in technology and industrial projects once, that includes both offline and online. My friend once introduced one funding website where investors can invest in industrial projects, it’s just like buying shares and the more you buy the more your profit you will gain increases. I did it for like three months and then decided to quit and go for something bigger than that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fennt

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

I will not participate in ico. Because most of the ico is a scam. Many people lose a lot of money because they participate in ico.
dadatosin01

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

I will invest in both technology and industrial projects, In as much as i am satisfied with the project and the return will be more greater in the nearer future. 
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

Of course! Not also me,but also there are thousands of users who invests on ICOs in their projects. There are like 1500 ICOs out there who are offering thousands of projects. The projects are good also!
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Yes, I will continue to participate in the ICO. and I would invest in industrial projects.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Yes we should invest on those type of projects as well because these are going to determine the future of the world so the coin based on those platform will have better future as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: