Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1039 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

As we here in the forum, most of us here participated in different ICO project. Though, we can't assure everything will be successful but I still believe most of ICO will definitely success. I definitely confident also by those ICO have a potential to be success since there are a lot of ICO are promising due to their advocacy and platforms that can b3 caught the attention of many here in crypto currency community.
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

I am not doing day trade in general anyway. I've always thought ICO investments made more sense. So always Smiley

CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

It is a great way to earn some profits if you invest your money in a right ICO. There are some malware or fraud ICOs out there,but you have to choose the right one. Invest on a good projects and it will make you happy.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Well many icos have turn out to be scarm but even at that there are other promising icos around and if you take your time you will fine some good number of them which will not turn out to be scarm or pump and dump.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

I have participated in several of them already, they are almost always technological projects because it is what attracts my attention, my branch of studies is telecommunications, so I try to support these projects because I usually know what they are about, I would support industrial projects also if I find one that wants to revolutionize the industry, but so far I have not had success, maybe I have not looked for it much, besides the fact that the technologies seem to attract more people and are usually successful.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

ICO investment is a good way to get linked up always with the crypto market. But you can also but bitoins,altcoins and others in a cheap price and then sell when it is high. There are so many ways there.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

I will freeze my participation in ICO for now. I'll explain why. Now many companies are going through hard times. And I am genuinely afraid to lose if I put it. So, that I'll just wait for better times. And then we'll see how it will be.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

I will freeze my participation in ICO for now. I'll explain why. Now many companies are going through hard times. And I am genuinely afraid to lose if I put it. So, that I'll just wait for better times. And then we'll see how it will be.
This is a very difficult time for ICOs as well as for cryptocurrency. Because all things fall down, If the ICO investment at this time. It must be determined that it is a long-term investment and needs to be carefully considered
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

I do not think participating in any altcoins' ICO since we are still in bear market and the market is unstable also.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

Yes but it really depends on a project. I would rather invest in an ICO project where there is a product because mostly those projects will be successful. Those also with products to offer are project that are not scams and has a big chance to become bigger in the future. I think I would prefer also technology as people are more into technology.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

Yes, I will participate. But definitely not now. After all, until the situation with companies is restored. I do not want to take so much risk. And constantly thinking about that. How much I lose. After all, many companies are failing.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

It depends really on a project . If I think it is a project that has a potential to become successful and bigger  and  most especially it is not scam then I will surely participate but before that I need to study the roadmap and white paper of a project.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

I am afraid that I will not be to participate in ico in the near future because the market is too low and it is very dangerous

freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

in order to join an ico I first need to examine that ico in detail. I need to look at the team information technology and financing information. In recent times, ico lately started not getting much returns. it really has to be worth it.
Zemytha

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

no. I don't want to participate in ico. because I don't have the experience to look for good ico. and I don't want to loss my assets. I'd better study it first, then participate in ico.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

As we here in the forum, most of us here participated in different ICO project. Though, we can't assure everything will be successful but I still believe most of ICO will definitely success. I definitely confident also by those ICO have a potential to be success since there are a lot of ICO are promising due to their advocacy and platforms that can b3 caught the attention of many here in crypto currency community.

Yes, a lot of people are affected by fraudulent ICO projects, although they are more experienced and knowledgeable, but fraudulent ICOs are also increasingly smart to scam investors, which makes a lot of them. People lose confidence in ICO and this market
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

Yes. I'm participating in an ICO either technology or industrial project as long as I know the team of the project and study their roadmap, what are their plans and goals. But before I joined, it requires more investigation like determining their background and their members as well. For me, technology project is good especially those I think are useful in everyday life such as online transaction and privacy of your transactions. Using product is also good but it depends on the product they selling.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Well if the ICO offers reliable promises to do something constructive then yes I would be positive to make an investment. The team that is behind the ICO has to be a promising and authentic.
Ooppss5

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Investing in an ICO is a mistake until the market jumps to issue a token. You shouldn't invest in ICOS, but instead invest in cryptographic objects such as BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP, XLM, as they are cryptographies that will bring big profits when the market recovers.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

I wouldn’t take any step forward if I find the ICO team just merely a group to raise fund. Their project must have to be materialized step by step to make people believe in them. Only then I will participate in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: