Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
Jengo

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:38:45 PM

i guess FAC @crypto = 10k Vote.. why now only 5k? cmiiw

someone voted Minus - for fair coin,that could be the reason.Still 5k less votes  Lips sealed

5k minus votes in less than 10 minutes?

This doesn't look right..
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:38:52 PM

The first social experiment result in... People didn't create one token/address... the distribution allowed for more than one, provided you didn't "cheat" by using bots/vms/restarting your router...

Definitely an interesting social experiment.  People generally do not take their 'fair' share.  This is obvious.

What the distribution did allow was for certain groups to gain advantage over others based upon things like their work situations.

Lets say a school decides to have an apple give-away.  They say that any student can come throughout the day to get the apples.  
Some of the teachers dismiss their classes and let their students get apples, and others do not.

Is this fair?

In this situation I am just as committed as everyone else, I just did not have the resources available to sit around all day getting stake.  Are the people who do not have jobs or school somehow more committed now? Why should the system be set up so they get more?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
junkozane

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:39:03 PM

can vote minus with BTC?
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:41:52 PM

can vote minus with BTC?

No you can't, and that would be stupid, just +1 with btc your own coin, would be a waste of btc to minus 1 coin over the 50 available

nobigdeal

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:43:44 PM

so 1k people downvoted faircoin in 10mins?
gu7008

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

We are all entering a new era.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:47:16 PM

Very interesting experiment here on many levels, help answers what happens to a blockchain when pow is finished? can a freely given coin become worth something? all 50 mil hit the market at once what will happen?.......we all have prediction and I think I know somewhat the answers but interesting to examine it live.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes The price will drop very fast yeah? There're so many want to cash in, I'll be ready to buy.

fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:49:16 PM

Hi,

Please vote for us on poloniex:
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000017039

Thanks,
Faircoin Team
kino

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

Keep voting guys! Nobody bought votes for faircoin, this is pure free votes behind, so keep going !

I think we have many individuals holding stakes, and this will help a lot. Just see the votes by yourself!

PS : Faircoinexchange.com seems fishy still.

Such a waste of domain name if you ask me. Poor start and wrong move to imply that they were part of the dev team. Should have gone clean from the start.

COMM WALLET: CeujLVHAZ96gG3U91cENhWdSxN89qfkrnn
annpaol

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

Faircoin Giveaway Courtesy of FaircoinExchange.com!

As a show of good faith to the community, to help make Faircoin even fairer, and to help those who might have missed the deadline, we are launching a FAC giveaway from our own personal Faircoins! Additionally we plan to take 10% of any future profits we make and redistribute those Faircoins to the community since that is the fair thing to do  Cheesy

Our first giveaway will be for 1000 FAC to a total of 50 people (20 FAC/person).

Make sure you follow the instructions:

- To participate please reply with your Faircoin address and below that include "Buy Faircoins @ FaircoinExchange.com" so we can easily identify your submission. Then you must email us on our homepage the permalink to your post.
- Your bitcointalk user must be at least 7 days old, and any attempt to double post will disqualify you.
- This offer is valid for 2 hours, so do NOT reply once 2 hours have passed from the timestamp of this post.
- First come first serve, once 50 valid requests have been made then there is no reason for you to try as your request will not be processed.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Once you receive your free Faircoins a thank you post in this forum is appreciated. If you feel you should have received and didn't please email us directly on our website, do NOT post to this thread. We apologize if it takes some time to reply we are being swamped with emails at this point.

p.s. Once the official Faircoin distribution has completed we will open our exchange for trading and we look forward to serving the community and making it easy to buy and sell Faircoins.

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

E-mailed you, let me see if you are a scammer or not
FaircoinExchange

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:22:27 PM

Keep voting guys! Nobody bought votes for faircoin, this is pure free votes behind, so keep going !

I think we have many individuals holding stakes, and this will help a lot. Just see the votes by yourself!

Such a waste of domain name if you ask me. Poor start and wrong move to imply that they were part of the dev team. Should have gone clean from the start.

We never implied we were part of the dev team. Trolls on this forum are hurting this coin by claiming we are scammers with no evidence. We are an honest team and we are working hard to make this coin a success.

If anyone has any suggestions we are all ears, but not giving us a chance doesn't help anyone. We're giving out free Faircoins for anyone who applies.

Cheers.
Victoo

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:24:04 PM

Hi,

Please vote for us on poloniex:
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000017039

Thanks,
Faircoin Team

Done.
vis

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:26:18 PM

We never implied we were part of the dev team. Trolls on this forum are hurting this coin by claiming we are scammers with no evidence. We are an honest team and we are working hard to make this coin a success.

If anyone has any suggestions we are all ears, but not giving us a chance doesn't help anyone. We're giving out free Faircoins for anyone who applies.

Cheers.

we have quotes of you saying you ARE the dev team
you can't take that back
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:33:41 PM

Cheers.
If you are not scammers, then i'll would like to sell you 2k FAC at prices listed on your website, but you send BTC first. And then we will have evidence if you are scammers or honest traders
bitcoinsservice

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:35:49 PM

Much Hello!

Our launch was a great success and we are all working together to make this coin the next... NXT Wink

Faircoin will be the number one proof of stake cryptocurrency, and everyone is working together and contributing to make this happen. There is a huge initial community behind this coin and soon Faircoin will be a top 10 cryptocurrency!

We believe in this currency long term, and since we realize it may take some time to get on the major exchanges and coinmarketcap, we have set up an over the counter market for people to buy and sell Faircoins.

Please visit our new site:  http://www.FaircoinExchange.com

About us: We are a team of best friends who have been in crypto for years, and we are dedicated to make trading Faircoins easy, fast, and most of all secure. We are working hard to expand our exchange functionality and hope you will also help facilitate the growth of this new market.

We already have a large amount of pre-orders from people who either missed the distribution or want more! If you would like to be added to our orderbook or have any recommendations please send us a message.

Cheers.

Hi ,
This is NOT part of our team,
Please be very very careful!

really?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:36:15 PM

Cheers.

I record this for future.  Time can tell us what is the truth.
Zellor224

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

Still, I haven't received anything )):

When will the distribution be over ? I fucking want to spread coins around the world
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:39:07 PM

Cheers.
If you are not scammers, then i'll would like to sell you 2k FAC at prices listed on your website, but you send BTC first. And then we will have evidence if you are scammers or honest traders

I'd sell too at this price. It may be good tho since even if we don't buy from them they are helping on integrating a start selling price for fair coin Tongue

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
FaircoinExchange

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:39:28 PM

Please post exactly where we said that because never did we say we were the dev team, infact we specifically wrote we are NOT the dev team.

Hi ,
This is NOT part of our team,
Please be very very careful!

We are not part of the official dev team however we plan to be very active in this community and to build a strong reputation. We do not want to hold your funds, we will execute your trade and send you your coins as soon as humanly possible. This is the massive security advantage of an over the counter exchange.

Thank you.

Additionally we are happy to use escrow service for anyone who is interested. No we will not send BTC first to any random user on this forum to prove our trustworthiness, that is just plain stupidity. We hope everyone here stays open minded and helps us to build a great community.

As for purchasing we are waiting for the distribution to be completed and then trade will open, that is what the dev's are promising and we are following their lead.

Thank you.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

geez.
still not recieved ,
still long way to go? Cheesy
check it again tommorow then  Grin
breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

Still, I haven't received anything )):

When will the distribution be over ? I fucking want to spread coins around the world
No FACs were given today Smiley :d
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: