Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
liutiaojiu

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:19:40 AM

Dev cheated my feelings

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0) Vt6FFy66rKTPSJZ7Tfwy9gkEtGchzXuDMM
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamshow

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:24:36 AM

Dev cheated my feelings
And also mine. I bought at 5800. Cry Cry Cry
Morquor

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:30:02 AM

Dev cheated my feelings
And also mine. I bought at 5800. Cry Cry Cry

Ugh, that sucks!  Sad
coinminer979

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:31:01 AM

when the coin start to rise?
Morquor

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:36:54 AM

When someone starts to buy!  Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:37:23 AM

maybe someone should just accept that the coin is dead, i mean not every coin get pumped like BC, also this was already pumped
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:42:58 PM

Dev have you given up on this coin?Huh? Just let us know either way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rudius

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

Well he must have sold all his coins during the pump. So he doesn t give up the coin. He just doesn t have any interest in it.

I think that he must be preparing his next scam coins.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:57:51 PM

Well he must have sold all his coins during the pump. So he doesn t give up the coin. He just doesn t have any interest in it.

look at all the new pos coins popping out, one of that dev could be him lmao
Morquor

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

look at all the new pos coins popping out, one of that dev could be him lmao

Yeah, maybe whitecoin's who cashed out the premine! LOL
Luyamadou

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:16:16 PM

lol Faircoin China community in QQ client over 130 people actively discussing this coin right now. This is a serious comunity right here.
Yeah. I am in the QQ Group and most of them are discussing 2 things:
first, is the dev Chinese?
secoin, is the dev dead?
fnordian

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:38:59 PM

In my opinion, looking at his writing style and posting times there is a big chance he is Chinese. And he is definitely not dead, just much richer now.

ProfessorMu

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:43:40 PM

dev,you see
for the sake of your reputation, pls brave to stand out

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! Vh8LZMDKAs5yhmgbSma8Lpm6xSKWQBSAFk
hellohellooo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:49:50 PM

Good time to buy. At least a little... This is as low as it was before the big pump. If there is another one... this would be a good time to buy.
signorama

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:46:01 PM

My round-up:

- I still believe in the Dev and in this community. No matter what this a buzzing community, something many Devs don't get. I don't thing the Dev is so stupid to throw in the towel now.

- The price is low, the price is high -- its always subjective. Late adopters, newcomers, don't get fooled, THIS IS THE PRICE. Pick it up from here if it's OK for you. When i discovered Dogecoin it was at it's lowest ever, but I was too foolish and too dependent to take action.

- Multipools don't do the  magic anymore, A SILENT DEV NEITHER. I prefer to Hashcow-mine-to-BTC and freely buy whatever i want rather than getting locked-up in a British roundabout.

- I'm still buying FACs. FairCoin is more promising than Mint, than nascent CommunityCoin and many other POWs.  At it's lowest point ever its still unaffordable for many. 

Morquor

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

My round-up:

- I still believe in the Dev and in this community. No matter what this a buzzing community, something many Devs don't get. I don't thing the Dev is so stupid to throw in the towel now.

- The price is low, the price is high -- its always subjective. Late adopters, newcomers, don't get fooled, THIS IS THE PRICE. Pick it up from here if it's OK for you. When i discovered Dogecoin it was at it's lowest ever, but I was too foolish and too dependent to take action.

- Multipools don't do the  magic anymore, A SILENT DEV NEITHER. I prefer to Hashcow-mine-to-BTC and freely buy whatever i want rather than getting locked-up in a British roundabout.

- I'm still buying FACs. FairCoin is more promising than Mint, than nascent CommunityCoin and many other POWs.  At it's lowest point ever its still unaffordable for many. 

Ok, but then where the fuck is he? Someone logs in to faircoin-team's account EVERY DAY but he don't say anything. Why is he doing that is beyond my comprehension.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:43:28 PM

My round-up:

Ok, but then where the fuck is he? Someone logs in to faircoin-team's account EVERY DAY but he don't say anything. Why is he doing that is beyond my comprehension.

He's reading this, so what's he upto? I have two theories, 1: the big project that he was talking about has fallen through, and he's too ashamed to answer, or 2: the big project is going through and the people on the inside are buying up all the cheap FAC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Morquor

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:59:27 PM

My round-up:

He's reading this, so what's he upto? I have two theories, 1: the big project that he was talking about has fallen through, and he's too ashamed to answer, or 2: the big project is going through and the people on the inside are buying up all the cheap FAC.

And what if it's fallen? I'm shitting in the middle of it. We can move forward. But holding us in this uncertain situation is very bad.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:40:13 PM

My round-up:

And what if it's fallen? I'm shitting in the middle of it. We can move forward. But holding us in this uncertain situation is very bad.

It's all a gamble, I sold half of my FAC to hedge my bets, it's time to let the chips fall where they may, I will add if it goes any longer the DEV will lose the community that has built up around this coin, weather there is a big project or not.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Morquor

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:04:55 PM

My round-up:

It's all a gamble, I sold half of my FAC to hedge my bets, it's time to let the chips fall where they may, I will add if it goes any longer the DEV will lose the community that has built up around this coin, weather there is a big project or not.

I did exactly that too.  Wink It's a shame though... This coin could have a bright future but it's getting as far and farer with each passing day that I'm starting to lose the sight of it...  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: