Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
James Bond 007

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:14:34 PM

So, anyone knows a dev interested in taking over Faircoin?
There is a Chinese named ’村长‘, he is a good candidate.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:26:54 PM

This coin is dead..I can't believe you guys still think it has hope....
Morquor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:34:41 PM

This coin is dead..I can't believe you guys still think it has hope....

Yes, with thinking like that it is. If you can't say anything constructive than go somewhere else with your meaningless posts.
Morquor

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:35:11 PM

Anyone knows some contact to him?
Luyamadou

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:15:04 PM

Anyone knows some contact to him?
No I don't know. I hope anyone can contact '村长' (I even don't know what that mean. Is this Chinese?)
signorama

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:54:13 PM

I'm ready to give a hand if the community takes over. Power to the Community-

moep

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:53:44 PM

I'm ready to give a hand if the community takes over. Power to the Community-

+1 a good community can easily replace a missing dev in my opinion
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:14:01 PM

The dev must have reasons for being a complete asshole, I think that big deal in the pipeline was all a lie so he could pump the coin and sell out at a higher price, fuck you fair coin dev!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:33:20 PM

The rise and fall of Fair Coin - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/the-rise-and-fall-of-fair-coin/

Good article!

If you do not have time to read all of it, here's all you need to know:

"On April 12 2014 an intense Fair Coin rally occurred, driving the price to nearly 7000 satoshis briefly, a 1400% increase from the original price! This was massively profitable for those who got the free coins and those who invested early. The 1000 free fair coins that you’d get by simply entering the distribution were worth $35 during this rally! So if you entered the distribution 100 times, which was totally possible, you could’ve made $3500!'

"Fair Coin was a highly successful coin in perspective, and probably extremely profitable for the developer and his friends. Many developers have since copied Fair Coin’s distribution system, but no similar Cryptocurrency has gained much popularity or value."

That last paragraph is quite meaningful to me personally, since I am getting ready to launch my own coin, that'll follow the FAC distribution model  Wink
drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:27:33 PM

We have to forget from the dev, he belongs to the past..
Now we have to establish a dev team that would lead us to where we belong to...

We'd still have to think it through though. Given that:
- It has been less then two weeks since the dev reported in with a message, even though it feels like forever. Isn't that too short to take over?
- Our 'faircoin-team' (or atleast his cookied browser) is still online about every day.
- Don't forget the NXT-E event where presumably part of the block chain got rolled back. How can one control the blockchain and roll it back? How can we prevent that from happening?
- There are some really really really phat wallets in the top 10 of the richlist. As far as I can remember there where only two addresses containing more then 1.000.000 coins. Now there are four. I can remember being in the top 100 list. Now I'm waaaay down. Someone people are still buying this coin dirt cheap.

So when we develop this coin and add value to it, who's wallet will we exponentially phatten besides our own? What will that do to the market when mr w,x,y and z decide to dump their stack for 100x the value that they used to buy this coin? Because really, that's what we're talking about. There are only 50.000.000 FairCoins. BC goes for 30.000 to 40.000 a coin and that coin is being played heavily.

I'd definitely want to support a Development Team for this coin - that would be awesome. But not w/o someone with much more expertise then me can make a judgement about the coins health and the risks.

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

- It has been less then two weeks since the dev reported in with a message, even though it feels like forever. Isn't that too short to take over?
- Our 'faircoin-team' (or atleast his cookied browser) is still online about every day.
- Don't forget the NXT-E event where presumably part of the block chain got rolled back. How can one control the blockchain and roll it back? How can we prevent that from happening?
- There are some really really really phat wallets in the top 10 of the richlist. As far as I can remember there where only two addresses containing more then 1.000.000 coins. Now there are four. I can remember being in the top 100 list. Now I'm waaaay down. Someone people are still buying this coin dirt cheap.

So when we develop this coin and add value to it, who's wallet will we exponentially phatten besides our own? What will that do to the market when mr w,x,y and z decide to dump their stack for 100x the value that they used to buy this coin? Because really, that's what we're talking about. There are only 50.000.000 FairCoins. BC goes for 30.000 to 40.000 a coin and that coin is being played heavily.

I'd definitely want to support a Development Team for this coin - that would be awesome. But not w/o someone with a much more expertise then me can make a judgement about the coins health and the risks.

The coin value has dropped over 95%. I'm not sure if there's a better time to find a new development team. Logging in and saying nothing might be hurting the price more then just not logging in. Anyone can roll back. But the community has to adapt it. Yes, if the original developer comes back it might split the community.

We should set up a FAC Escrow. Development team gets paid in FAC. Those bagholders with massive FAC will have more incentive to donate. But we have to decide who make the decision of which development team to go with.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Morquor

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

The rise and fall of Fair Coin - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/the-rise-and-fall-of-fair-coin/

Good article!

If you do not have time to read all of it, here's all you need to know:

"On April 12 2014 an intense Fair Coin rally occurred, driving the price to nearly 7000 satoshis briefly, a 1400% increase from the original price! This was massively profitable for those who got the free coins and those who invested early. The 1000 free fair coins that you’d get by simply entering the distribution were worth $35 during this rally! So if you entered the distribution 100 times, which was totally possible, you could’ve made $3500!'

"Fair Coin was a highly successful coin in perspective, and probably extremely profitable for the developer and his friends. Many developers have since copied Fair Coin’s distribution system, but no similar Cryptocurrency has gained much popularity or value."

That last paragraph is quite meaningful to me personally, since I am getting ready to launch my own coin, that'll follow the FAC distribution model  Wink

Are you serious? If it's true I want some!  Grin
Morquor

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:41:31 PM

I'd definitely want to support a Development Team for this coin - that would be awesome. But not w/o someone with a much more expertise then me can make a judgement about the coins health and the risks.

The coin value has dropped over 95%. I'm not sure if there's a better time to find a new development team. Logging in and saying nothing might be hurting the price more then just not logging in. Anyone can roll back. But the community has to adapt it. Yes, if the original developer comes back it might split the community.

We should set up a FAC Escrow. Development team gets paid in FAC. Those bagholders with massive FAC will have more incentive to donate. But we have to decide who make the decision of which development team to go with.

Totally agree with you!
drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:00:19 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 06:13:21 PM by drakandar

Has it lost it's value? I'd beg to differ. You could also say it has never reached it's potential value. My view on this:
If you look at the point where this coin hit mintpal, it was about 400 to 500 satoshi. Then it grew to around 1500 to 2000 satoshis in a very short time. After that we all know what happened. The coin got 'abused' and once some people found out it couldn't be abused anymore (imho because too many people owned it and there wasn't much volume on exchanges) it was left to rot. Leaving it at the point where it is now, around 450 to 550 satoshi with a lot of angry people who had high expectations and invested a lot of BTC when the price was 2500 to 5000 satoshis (I recall; "BC and FAC, the King and Queen of the AltCoins").

So we've learned our lesson the hard way - we got pumped and dumped - (once again hehehe) and we're back where we were. Now let's cut out the negativity and sarcasm and get this coin back on the road :-)

Who can set up an Escrow and find the things out that need to be found out? I'm happy to throw in 10.000 FAC if this plan can work. I think 10.000 FAC can easily translate to 3 to 4 BTC in time.

Update: I've asked the bitcointalk moderators for a way for us to change the OP. Updating the title and that thing with recent events and plans will at least give a bit more trust to this coin.

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
xiaozhai123

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:16:37 PM

To give developers a little time Believe they will

LionCoin!May we all be in safe under the guidance of the Lion
empidavies

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:25:13 PM

Totally agree with you!

Yes, we have to come togeather as a community and make this work. i am willing to donate also
magalstrt55

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:20:36 AM

Dev disappeared?

Don't and his girlfriend to the honeymoon?
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:52:21 AM

Hello FairCoin Community!

I am one of the community managers for CinniCoin and the owner of an e-commerce store (under construction). It has come to my immediate attention that the FairCoin community has been abandoned by the head developer and the development team. What's more to add is that FairCoin was perhaps one of the most promising of currencies; widely adapted by a spread distribution, moderately low coin capacity, and an amazing and supportive community. But this has all gone to waste by the negligence of its creator. I bring forth a movement to restore FairCoin to its former glory; bring it to what it was before or even better! If the developers can't do it, then the community (which has backed the coin from the very start) will do it instead! I have watched the movement of FairCoin (value and community moral) closely over the past few weeks, and it has been most visibly depressing for all. Many investors were skunked by the sudden silence of the developers and the unfulfilled promises (new projects, big investors, etc). What high hopes we had for this coin were quickly vanquished.

I want to help revive this coin, and I am sure that many other people do too! Starting from this post, I hope we will choose the new leaders of the FairCoin community; people that will lead this coin to popularity, high value, and overall success.

First off, I would like to present myself, as an able and capable community manager with a multitude of social experiences and a usual leader in community groups. I have several years of individual marketing experience under my belt, and a knack for business. With my involvement in the development team, I will use social media, marketing techniques, and crowd projection methods to quickly spread word of FairCoin’s existence and the opportunities behind it. Also, I am certain that the FairCoin community would very much want to see more people stand up and take up the reins of community leadership! Together, we will bring FairCoin to the top.

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

CEO, Shop Crypto
Community Manager, CinniCoin

PS: Dear FairCoin Dev, if you have been monitoring the community in silence over the past couple of weeks, now would be the best time for you to speak up.

Mining since 2014
laflaflaf

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:20:18 AM

Faircoin is end up.... Angry

TheSmurfsCoin:Tn5HRXnMmbVQoDjsz3rgSZwZwQyz5JNXr2
ShareCoin:SfE8LN2MLVV5XHmKLizjZonAHYPMFS1muN
FootballCoin:Fe6JUNh9j9CB5pagUxWwifoSsNyLeU3md5
NubRevealer

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:22:18 AM

ouh don't be childish, the dev is parenting this coin community from afar hope that we will grow naturally and not put all the weigh at his shoulder. Spread the hardwork please, example i took my part here to troll so grab your part as well folks!!

The dev already said he will be busy to aid the current project, so please wait a bit more. Only people that bought this coin at high price that scream a revolt to the dev while the patient original holder that got this coin free is minting by simply opening the wallet( getting bigger mint overtime, got compound interest too  Cheesy).

and one more, ignore other coin dev that has been begging to jump into their ship. they would do that low to beg to other coin thread because they got no else project to do beside the cry and beg project.

p.s: and ofc this is a troll you fool  Grin, ignore this and you will have a peacefull life  Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: