July 05, 2024, 02:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 [617] 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1341
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:55:21 PM

Is MINT under 1 sat?
such a shame, I remember investing heavily in MINT at the start. I had high hopes that it would take off, it's a shame it hasn't. Sad
*facepalm*
Why you did such mistakes? Are you crazy? Never invest in POS coins!!!! Wink
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:21:05 PM

I remember this coin and the millions I held.. such a bad, bad, mistake

LOL , the mistake was not Holding it for a few years.
If you had brought in at 13 litoshi, you would have multiple your investment ~20 times , so that was your mistake. And you will be crying when we hit a $1.

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:47:51 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 08:09:19 AM by kiklo

Zeit Wallet Install Instructions for New Users
Latest Version  2.0.1.6 Gauntlet

Download New Wallets from  http://www.zeit-coin.net  
You need Winrar to unzip the wallet, download winrar at
http://rarlabs.com/download.htm

From Here you have 2 Choices,    
Option 1: Just start the new zeitcoin-qt.exe and let it sync from scratch , (take 3 days), if it pauses during the sync, you can just leave it , or restart it and it will jump over the slow spots.

Option 2: Fast Way (15 minutes) if you don't want to wait for the Blockchain to sync from the beginning.  
Go to Any of the Following Links to get a copy of the Zeitcoin Blockchain from March 5th, 2015.

https://mega.co.nz/#!vd5khZYa!3etuRhzAkF3YrzETr6NrBhfjb_ytPruFDOaIvQ7yStA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3l0akth7dpoeg/ZeitCoin-Blockchain.zip?dl=0

Make sure Zeitcoin is closed
Then Unpack and copy & replace the files from Zeitcoin-Blockchain into
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the March 5th, 2015 instead of the start.    

Cool

FYI:
Current Users on ver 2.0.1.5 ,
All you need to do is download the new software 2.0.1.6 and replace the old one with it.
Open ver 2.0.1.6  zeitcoin-qt.exe and you are all set.

Zeit Wallet Upgrade Instructions for Anyone on an older version before 2.0.1.5
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg9909181#msg9909181
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:54:45 PM

Anyone fluent in French? I've been given an article to write on for the cycling website I write for, but the article is in French, and these online translators only do literal translations, so most of it makes no sense to me.  Huh

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:26:35 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 06:51:56 AM by kiklo

Anyone fluent in French? I've been given an article to write on for the cycling website I write for, but the article is in French, and these online translators only do literal translations, so most of it makes no sense to me.  Huh

Only thing I know how to say in French is

Je ne parle pas français.   Translated " I do not speak french "    Tongue

Hopefully someone in the forum knows french,

if not then that leaves
https://translate.google.com/

Or
https://www.elance.com/r/contractors/q-french/

Cool

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:57:06 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 05:45:33 AM by kiklo

Funny how when you read the other forums how lost or confused most of the other coins are right now.
They are either manic or soul broken depressed.
They don't have the Steady Calm , like we have in the Zeit Forum.
Guess that comes from the fact, they we of Zeit have a greater purpose and with that a Strength of Will , that others can only dream of. Anyway just something I noticed.

Back to Zeit.

One of the areas we need to focus on in the coming years, is the Zeit Barter System.
Basically at some point we need to list locations where people can come together and Barter Zeit for other items.

Things that come to mind are Farmers Markets, Flea Markets, Yard/Garage Sales, Small Auctions.
Places where Zeitcoins can be traded directly for their products. Person to Person.

To be listed in the Zeit Barter system, these locations will need to meet a few requirements ,
1. Free Wifi only during the event , so people can use Laptops or Android Phones to barter with zeitcoins.

Now here is the questions for the ZCM & the ZeitKnights , what other things should be consider or would you like to see with a Zeit Barter System. We are Brain Storming right now , so all ideas are welcome.

Cool  

FYI:
When people do barter, they will want to use something like
https://www.cryptonator.com/converter to compare rates.
Can Convert Zeitcoins rates into US$ , Euros, or other Coins
Mitras

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:43:31 PM

The next few years - ok. But Whats about the next few weeks or month?
Don't run learn at first to walk.

Who wants to buy 10,000,000 Zeit for 100 Ltc?
I think that shouldn't be a problem if your are so sure about Zeitcoin.
rhadamanthes

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:44:51 PM

Anyone fluent in French? I've been given an article to write on for the cycling website I write for, but the article is in French, and these online translators only do literal translations, so most of it makes no sense to me.  Huh

I'm french Wink and fluently speaking english Wink
How can i help you ?
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:47:23 PM

Why would anyone with more than 2 braincells want to buy anything at 5x market rate?

Whazzamatta Fudtras? Lost all yer pennies on another shitcoin?

NOW I remember why you spent so long on my ignore list - and you've just earned your second spell on it.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Mitras

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:55:26 PM

Thanks lion.
If someone doesn't care about your ignore List - it's me.
i just hear - if Zeitcoin is worth 1$. That will NEVER  be. I bet you won't make 300 Sat. This month.

http://comm-beta.sport1.de/userfiles/3/z/w/F/p/SOd3LaXNlS8rSx2Gpt24H1_4.jpg
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:21:30 PM

I'm french Wink and fluently speaking english Wink
How can i help you ?

I've already turned in the assignment. I do appreciate your offer, though. And if it's ok with you, I would like to ask for your help with translation in the future.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

With You my Friend, I am aiming too high or aiming too low.   Cheesy

If I say $1 per zeit in the future, then its off to the looney bin with me,
If I talk about we will need a Zeit Barter location setup in a few years, then I have no faith.  Tongue

So tell me in your perfect world at what speed should these things happen, or do you think other things should be done first , if so what, and what limit have you placed on the price of zeitcoin that it will never go higher than?

Cool
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:10:22 AM

You are all welcome to try our experimental Auction capability for barter or item listings / auction where ZeitCoin is supported and conversions including PayPal
Actually the Auctions for now are priced in USD and geared towards PayPal, but we can make our own request and arrangements, no fees

http://www.usepnd.com/experimental/all-listings/

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
FWBlack

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:34:37 AM

You are all welcome to try our experimental Auction capability for barter or item listings / auction where ZeitCoin is supported and conversions including PayPal
Actually the Auctions for now are priced in USD and geared towards PayPal, but we can make our own request and arrangements, no fees

Tried signing up last time you posted about usepnd, but never got confirmation email.  Tried the lost password link but never get the emails...
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:20:17 AM

Just dropped in to see what was happening.

So good to see progress on zeitcoin. Syncing the new wallet now.

And, the woman in the video on the zeitcoin page....mmm.
Mitras

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:04:40 AM

With You my Friend, I am aiming too high or aiming too low.   Cheesy

If I talk about we will need a Zeit Barter location setup in a few years, then I have no faith.  Tongue

So tell me in your perfect world at what speed should these things happen, or do you think other things should be done first , if so what, and what limit have you placed on the price of zeitcoin that it will never go higher than?

Cool

I just see plans for the further future. what I'm missing are short term plans.
How do you wanna make Zeitcoin more public - for example. Realistic projects which can be handled right now.
The first step should be to get a coin with a good foundation.
A much bigger community. More and more traders.
Realistic causes why someone should buy Zeitcoin and not just " dreams".
Zeitcoin is a good coin that's a fact, but it's just one coin under 100.
Do we have a android wallet? Or iOS wallet?
Is something ever bought with Zeitcoin? I don't think so cause it's to unknown.
Publicity is the importants thing.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:19:50 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 08:35:28 AM by kiklo

With You my Friend, I am aiming too high or aiming too low.   Cheesy

If I talk about we will need a Zeit Barter location setup in a few years, then I have no faith.  Tongue

Cool

I just see plans for the further future. what I'm missing are short term plans.
How do you wanna make Zeitcoin more public - for example. Realistic projects which can be handled right now.
The first step should be to get a coin with a good foundation.
A much bigger community. More and more traders.
Realistic causes why someone should buy Zeitcoin and not just " dreams".
Zeitcoin is a good coin that's a fact, but it's just one coin under 100.
Do we have a android wallet? Or iOS wallet?
Is something ever bought with Zeitcoin? I don't think so cause it's to unknown.
Publicity is the importants thing.

Plans need to be put out, so we can as time goes on implement the ones that are most favored by the current environment.
You want a bigger community, the Knights are a part of that, a slow increase of marketcap is another.
More Traders will come online as our marketcap increases, however the current traders are playing games with our coin price, they use sell walls to hold the price down, for example under 250 , and place buy walls at say 220, we have people selling into the walls at 220 and below, this gives the traders more zeitcoins, which they place at higher sell walls, and when we buy them, they repeat the process. That way for the next few months those of us buying zeit and holding will eventually remove those traders ability to block our upward movement. But it has to be done slowly , it will take some time, maybe all of 2015.
Coins that have done it too fast , like Panda & Mint, both are dropping to levels they were at before the $50,000 pumps, that why we have to do it slowly, also giving people time to realize Zeit has a higher value, that they originally thought. Also these other 100's of coin's will begin to fail or their communities lose faith, Zeit will continue and our community will hold strong.

I can point out a few coins that have android wallets, it made no difference for them, so please don't throw that out like it can work magic. At a later date, sure Zeit will have them, for now it can wait.
At a later date, we will also have to look at something like Blur for Zeit, for people who want to use zeit coins like they do their cards, Not ideal but some will prefer it over the PCs & Androids.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113636/abine-and-coinbase-launch-bitcoin-anywhere-service-using-blur

Publicity at the current time is mainly for Pump & dumps, bitcoin itself has not yet achieved mainstream adoption, none of the Alt Coins will mainstream before bitcoin, our success will come after bitcoin's flow into mainstream. That when you will see the massive influx of capital , that you and many others desire, but not before, their is a timeline to this , and we are all still in the early part. With just the current Knights and community our coin can survive until the massive infux, but we are growing, I see new ids in the forum and zeit mentioned more & more in the other forums.

I say $1 per zeitcoin, because in time, I see the ZeitKnights and the ZCM making it worth that over time.
Not that someone just says ok it is worth a $1, we have to make it worth a $1, and it will take time.
Why that one thing bothers you so much , I really can't understand, we are going to make zeitcoin into a resource to service the global population. All of the POW coins are facing increasing problems as they cost more to mine, than they are worth, the POW system is designed to fail in the long run, our Zeit POS system can run indefinitely , with no additional resources required, and as our rate drops our value will hold and move up in time. Don't let the traders that are manipulating the trading markets for short term gains at the moment , confuse you of what Zeit's true value will be in the coming years.

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:35:09 AM

@Mitras ,

Notice the post above, it was mentioned , after the Zeit Barter idea was put out.
By putting out ideas , we draw positive reactions from others , and they provide information that may help achieve our posted ideas.

At Zeit, we have to focus on Progress not perfection, for as we continue to Progress the end result after some time will be perfection.   Cheesy

Cool
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:53:25 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 11:30:42 AM by jommy99

Tried signing up last time you posted about usepnd, but never got confirmation email.  Tried the lost password link but never get the emails...

I would check your spam folder, it is possible your email system has mistakenly marked it as spam.  We never spam but those spam filters are unreliable unless you add us to your address book.
If you have trouble, questions or concerns please email us at support@usePND.com and give us as much detail as you can, I would need your login id in this case so I can help.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1341
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:40:26 AM

Back to reality, guys.

Why should we develop a mobile wallet? It's a needless technically feature.
If you want to buy something with ZEIT, feel free to use coinpayments.net.
It's the only way to buy useful stuff with ZEIT. If we don't use it, we get delisted. I donate 1 Million via coinpayments every single month for a good cause.

ZEIT is a simple coin. If someone wants to use it in reality on a smartphone or whatever then have a look at Casheer.net
(site seems to be down at the moment)
It's a multi-wallet for all kind of money. Coins, Fiat, Visa, Apple pay etc.. That's the future and a possible chance.

People might be happy having tools like a mobile wallet for their coin. But how often would they use it? Cross your heart!
We should help Bitcoin to become more popular. That's the only way to make Altcoins more popular.

ZEIT hasn't any short term goals (like 99% of all other coins). It's a long term project.
You may not agree with that, but CryptoCoins are in a kind of digital cretaceous period.
We (all coins) need a breakthrough to get out of it.
Furthermore we need a wallet that is stable and easy to use. Enough work for the next years.
Open your eyes: We are nerds - from now on we have 2 possibilities: Make all other people to nerds or transform nerd tools to mainstream.

We are early adopters of a baby that's far away from daily usage.
We need multiple bank crashes to become more popular - but primarily we need patience.

Changing real money into bits and bytes is incomprehensible for most of my friends. <- enlightenment is absolutely needed here.

I wish us good look on our way.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Ray
Pages: « 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 [617] 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: