June 23, 2024, 04:36:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:29:18 PM

Fascinating.
Everybody got any response from their 'suckport' - except the developer.

Don't worry, such 'any response' does not bring much either.

this space is intentionally left blank
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:00:06 PM

Fascinating.
Everybody got any response from their 'suckport' - except the developer.

Crapsy solution to 99.9% of issues ... blame the Dev.  

"But this email is from the Dev!"

Crapsy solution plan B ... ignore.

There are many working networks 'offline for maintenance' long time baby!

Sometimes I think they are trying to play market manipulation games Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:33:48 AM

On the Craptsy Watch ,
There are now 32 Coins wallets offline , seems to be more everyday,

Comkort & Lazycoins still up.

Cool
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:26:43 AM

Got tired of waiting on Cryptsy to get their act together, so I took advantage of the price dip at Comkort and bought up 328,000+ Zeit there instead. I wonder in the Cryptsy people realize or even care just how much money they are losing the longer they have our, and the other, wallet(s) in maintenance mode?

UniMatrixZ

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:27:20 AM

maybe zeitcoin should work on extending our relationship with comkort. they are definitely an ally.

btw im over 8,000 transactions on my ZEIT wallet. not to brag or anything  Cheesy who can beat me

15714 & my wallet have done 13789 POS transactions for a total of 807645 pos zeit Smiley
Not a lot, but got them since zeit started ^^

dayum i dont think anyones beating 15,000

Well I have 31,165 transactions
18 are transactions before POS and the rest are POS  Grin
Have had the coins since day 1 and never sent any coins out!
Just updated to the new wallet:

edit: 31,166 transactions, just staked some more  Wink
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1341
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

Disgrace has reached a new level.
Now the database LTC/ZEIT database is under maintenance...

Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:43:06 AM

One trade brought it back.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:20:34 PM

One trade brought it back.
ZEIT holdings are still not visible in the personal balance section (at Craptsy).

this space is intentionally left blank
ticote

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:43:42 AM

ZEITCoin is accepted in http://cryptodouble.com

LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:52:05 AM

That site is a known scam/ponzi DO NOT USE

They have no official sanction from us.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:11:13 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 10:25:43 AM by kiklo

Totally Agreed with LION on that one.

Even if cryptodouble was legit, which it is not.
A Massive influx of zeitcoins to 1 Unknown Entity could give the chance for a 51% attack and destroy zeitcoin. Not something any of us in this forum would want to see.

If anyone can't help themselves and are still in the Gambling mood with Cryptodouble, please use litecoin or some other coins as you can always sell them and buy zeitcoins later or just cash out. We still don't know who cryptodouble is , or their real motives , 1 of which could be to mount 51% attacks and destroy cryptocurrencies before they have a chance to get fully started. Because it may just be a Ponzi scheme , but there are Darker options that could be a danger to the coins & owners themselves. The Number of coins they control is increasing per hour as many are falling in line with what they are putting out, but you should ask yourself , if they are paying out currently where is all of this money really coming from and what is there real agenda. Odds are it is worse that just stealing cryptocoins, more likely getting the chance to destroy them. A Group of Bankers could easily put such a thing together to make sure that crypto is destroyed , so they never lose control of the fiat money supply.

So if you get sucked into their doubling ponzi scam, please do not send them zeitcoins directly , convert to some other coin such as lite, doge, btc, or black, that way if they do have a way to destroy the coins when they reach a high enough amount , Zeitcoins will be protected as we will have not given them any.

Cool
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:31:52 AM

ZEITCOIN when going to launching next...?

ticote

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:32:16 PM

A Massive influx of zeitcoins to 1 Unknown Entity could give the chance for a 51% attack and destroy zeitcoin. Not something any of us in this forum would want to see.

If anyone can't help themselves and are still in the Gambling mood with Cryptodouble, please use litecoin or some other coins as you can always sell them and buy zeitcoins later or just cash out. We still don't know who cryptodouble is , or their real motives , 1 of which could be to mount 51% attacks and destroy cryptocurrencies before they have a chance to get fully started. Because it may just be a Ponzi scheme , but there are Darker options that could be a danger to the coins & owners themselves. The Number of coins they control is increasing per hour as many are falling in line with what they are putting out, but you should ask yourself , if they are paying out currently where is all of this money really coming from and what is there real agenda. Odds are it is worse that just stealing cryptocoins, more likely getting the chance to destroy them. A Group of Bankers could easily put such a thing together to make sure that crypto is destroyed , so they never lose control of the fiat money supply.

So if you get sucked into their doubling ponzi scam, please do not send them zeitcoins directly , convert to some other coin such as lite, doge, btc, or black, that way if they do have a way to destroy the coins when they reach a high enough amount , Zeitcoins will be protected as we will have not given them any.

Cool

I disagree  with your comment. Of course, http://cryptodouble.com seems to be,for sure, a ponzi scheme, but it´s the first time I saw ZEIT treated as equal with hunders of other coins, and i think that this is important.

I think http://cryptodouble.com will close in short term, but meanwhile it´s a oportunity to win some coins, and in our case it´s a oportunity to force some buying pressure to our coin. if you, now, ask for 1 million ZEIT, they would need to buy 1 million in four days, raising the price and the volume.

They need much more of 51%, and a lot of time, to make a 51% attack to a POS coin, so don´t worry about it. And in the remote case that they are a Big Group of Bankers the best we can do is try to win as much fiat money as we can, because they will win at end.

That´s my opinion, it´s a ponzi but let´s try to use it for our profit.

ticote

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:34:14 PM

I´ve just seen the poll, and i don´t know how to vote, but I prefer not to change the interest rate scheme.
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:52:45 PM

I´ve just seen the poll, and i don´t know how to vote, but I prefer not to change the interest rate scheme.

Hi ticote,
It's too late, sorry.
Interest rate will switch to 20% in January.
If you want to know 'why' we are not in time, you can PM me. It's very technically and has something to do with POW/POS Block generation. Next year will be better.

Cheers,
Ray
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:10:58 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 06:27:35 PM by kiklo

Cool

I disagree  with your comment. Of course, http://cryptodouble.com seems to be,for sure, a ponzi scheme, but it´s the first time I saw ZEIT treated as equal with hunders of other coins, and i think that this is important.

I think http://cryptodouble.com will close in short term, but meanwhile it´s a oportunity to win some coins, and in our case it´s a oportunity to force some buying pressure to our coin. if you, now, ask for 1 million ZEIT, they would need to buy 1 million in four days, raising the price and the volume.

They need much more of 51%, and a lot of time, to make a 51% attack to a POS coin, so don´t worry about it. And in the remote case that they are a Big Group of Bankers the best we can do is try to win as much fiat money as we can, because they will win at end.

For a Newbie, you seem very sure of yourself.
Of Course you Disagree with it , You are Helping them.

If anyone here wants to Gamble it is up to them, just convert it to something else first ,
Never Ever Send ZeitCoins directly to CryptoDouble, you will destroy Zeitcoin by allowing a 51% attack.

Once they have 51% all they have to do is shut down the ponzi scheme and wait 20 days to kill our coin,
Not a Risk that is acceptable under any circumstances.

But we as ZeitKnights are here to Protect Zeitcoin,
CryptoDouble is a Trojan Horse that can destroy Crypto's Future before it begins.
If users must gamble use other coins, like lite or doge which are already on it.

Bankers will not win in the end, that is what Zeitcoins will prevent, and the fact you even say that proves to me who you are working for.

Cool

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:45:05 PM

w00t !

troll killer   Cheesy

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:16:28 PM

w00t !

troll killer   Cheesy

+1

I officially appoint kiklo as deputy Lion.

*your apprenticeship is over young padawan - Use the claw, Kuke *

Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
ticote

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:35:23 PM

Cool

I disagree  with your comment. Of course, http://cryptodouble.com seems to be,for sure, a ponzi scheme, but it´s the first time I saw ZEIT treated as equal with hunders of other coins, and i think that this is important.

For a Newbie, you seem very sure of yourself.
Of Course you Disagree with it , You are Helping them.

If anyone here wants to Gamble it is up to them, just convert it to something else first ,
Never Ever Send ZeitCoins directly to CryptoDouble, you will destroy Zeitcoin by allowing a 51% attack.

Once they have 51% all they have to do is shut down the ponzi scheme and wait 20 days to kill our coin,
Not a Risk that is acceptable under any circumstances.

But we as ZeitKnights are here to Protect Zeitcoin,
CryptoDouble is a Trojan Horse that can destroy Crypto's Future before it begins.
If users must gamble use other coins, like lite or doge which are already on it.

Bankers will not win in the end, that is what Zeitcoins will prevent, and the fact you even say that proves to me who you are working for.

Cool

Firt of all, I´m not newbie, I trade with ZEIT coins prior you ever knew about them. I don´t post, just because I´m not english speaker and it´s hard to me writing here. Anyway, it´s not the first time that I give ideas for ZEIT, just look at the forum.

Second, I only recognize authority in ZEIT to NOBODY, there are some people (Lion, Ray,... ) who are working hard for the coin and I apreciate all their comments. (You are also in that group)

Third, the ZeitKnights is a "chorrada" (look for the spanish translation) if they reocognice themselves as sometingh diferent as people who work hard for the comunity. (This week the King of my country say "I have to remember always that I´m here only to serve everyone and everytime".

Fourth, I accept your point of view, I disagree but can understand that your are afraid about scam people, but I think they dont have enough power to do everyting you say. ( http://cryptodouble.com is only people trying to stole some coins, but can be usefull sometimes).

Hi ticote,
It's too late, sorry.
Interest rate will switch to 20% in January.
If you want to know 'why' we are not in time, you can PM me. It's very technically and has something to do with POW/POS Block generation. Next year will be better.

Cheers,
Ray

I don´t want to change it, what I really want is to continue with the decreasing interest as projected (25%,20%...5%) because it´s more ineresting for the future of ZEIT not to be more inflacionist. (and I undertand the difficulty of changing it).

Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:35:02 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 10:02:44 PM by Rent_a_Ray

It's not difficult, but we need a further Mandatory. That's not wanted in this case. We've lost 2,5 months in the first year - I think that's ok. For the upcoming year we're knowing what to do.
Everything is Beta and sometimes someone has to make a decision.

I don´t post, just because I´m not english speaker and it´s hard to me writing here. Anyway, it´s not the first time that I give ideas for ZEIT, just look at the forum.
Same for me, but who cares. Language is no barrier.

It's not necessary how you're trying to say something, it's necessary that we ask and understand what you are trying to say.
And my Zeitfriends here, the Knights, the people who believe in ZEIT are willing to understand.  If not, they will ask - even where you come from.

Cheers,
Ray

PS: We have bigger goals than good grammar.

Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: