May 05, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dryleaf

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:23:18 AM

We have found 4 blocks so far at http://zeit.cloudapp.net . Only a 1% pool fee. Come get Zeitrich!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gnomegawd

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:23:39 AM

POS coin forked again?
BiffyMcBifferstein

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:31:37 AM

why mac wallet doesn't start?

They are *still* working on it.  Quite annoying, actually.  I'm impatiently waiting.  I have a Windows wallet working in the meantime, but I fully plan to import to the Mac wallet.

Its hilarious. Why don't you take down the links to the broken versions already?
Theres still people downloading the crap.
There are 3 different links now for every wallet, on page 1, twice with different links, and on the website.
And update github, why don't you, at least for the linux version.

Agreed.  The Mac wallets don't work.  Remove the links until it's ready.  I just don't understand the difficulty they have vs every other coin developer.  Also, I thought QT was some kind of cross-platform thing, so I'm at a loss to understand.  C'mon.  This is our coin storage and I fully plan to support Zeit.

Zeitcoin - Mm3rSgi34U5RMnrdusjWeK8UuWNmJu1ogq | Bitcoin - 16bpb3FBFbSvfsvXKabf7C4Zwwgwpkc4vn | Litecoin - LKJhuU68SdMPnRC1EAFimS7KNs4dXs3yrf | Dogecoin - DDeez8PhqRJkGVsu1pTF9SZEWXz3ySke56
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:32:23 AM

Pools with zero integrity should be banned.  Poolers.org is a pool with ZERO integrity.  Do not mine there for Zeit or any other coin.  I will NEVER mine there again and will post anywhere they advertize.  Stealing is NOT ok!!!

DO NOT MINE AT POOLERS.ORG EVER!!!

We added that to the main post we crossed them out and gave warning better than removing as someone could find them some other way

Thank you!  Hopefully no-one else loses time, energy and coins there.

In POOLERS. ORG's defense,

Yes they blew it on the ZEIT launch! I waited 33 minutes after launch before going with a different pool, However for over the the last five weeks I have mined Coino on their pool, and made lots of BTC and have had ZERO issues with downtime, payouts hanging or any of the issues we would expect while mining for a long period on most other pools. They do that pool beautifully and I have recommended it to several friends to mine coino on.

Matter of fact after getting screwed on the Zeit pool of theirs, mad as I was, I switched back to mining Coino on their pool, after the hang on block 500 lol.... so none are perfect either, give them another chance, I'm sure they are honing their skills right now Smiley

I might add: I made a hell of a lot more money mining Coino on their pool, than I have yet mining Zeit coin,,,, hands down  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:34:05 AM

They are *still* working on it.  Quite annoying, actually.  I'm impatiently waiting.  I have a Windows wallet working in the meantime, but I fully plan to import to the Mac wallet.

Its hilarious. Why don't you take down the links to the broken versions already?
There are 3 different links now for every wallet, on page 1, twice with different links, and on the website.

Github works go to irc they have reported all theirs working http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Zeitcoin#

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:36:18 AM

SCryptoMiners ZeitCoin Pool (200+ MH/s)

http://zeit.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 50 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 ZeitCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

My Windows Wallet works great  Cheesy

zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:38:34 AM

Wondering if this is a mint coin clone, is there a chance this will reach close to mintcoin's high of 45 satoshi??  Roll Eyes
hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

Wondering if this is a mint coin clone, is there a chance this will reach close to mintcoin's current price of 1100 satoshi??  Roll Eyes

Mint is at 24 right now.
dcramsey

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:40:23 AM

Wondering if this is a mint coin clone, is there a chance this will reach close to mintcoin's current price of 1100 satoshi??  Roll Eyes

Mint coin price is ~28 Satoshi's where did you get 1100?
TommyJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:42:34 AM

Pools with zero integrity should be banned.  Poolers.org is a pool with ZERO integrity.  Do not mine there for Zeit or any other coin.  I will NEVER mine there again and will post anywhere they advertize.  Stealing is NOT ok!!!

DO NOT MINE AT POOLERS.ORG EVER!!!

We added that to the main post we crossed them out and gave warning better than removing as someone could find them some other way

Thank you!  Hopefully no-one else loses time, energy and coins there.

In POOLERS. ORG's defense,

Yes they blew it on the ZEIT launch! I waited 33 minutes after launch before going with a different pool, However for over the the last five weeks I have mined Coino on their pool, and made lots of BTC and have had ZERO issues with downtime, payouts hanging or any of the issues we would expect while mining for a long period on most other pools. They do that pool beautifully and I have recommended it to several friends to mine coino on.

Matter of fact after getting screwed on the Zeit pool of theirs, mad as I was, I switched back to mining Coino on their pool, after the hang on block 500 lol.... so none are perfect either, give them another chance, I'm sure they are honing their skills right now Smiley

I might add: I made a hell of a lot more money mining Coino on their pool, than I have yet mining Zeit coin,,,, hands down  Wink

They literally have paid ZERO on the coins that they owe me... that's called THEFT where I come from and it's not legal.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:45:02 AM

Agreed.  The Mac wallets don't work.  Remove the links until it's ready.  I just don't understand the difficulty they have vs every other coin developer.  Also, I thought QT was some kind of cross-platform thing, so I'm at a loss to understand.  C'mon.  This is our coin storage and I fully plan to support Zeit.

It is, but the paths to the linked libraries are different, and a couple of other things MacOS specific have to be set up.

I just built the linux version and its still the version that hangs at block 500.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:49:18 AM

Please direct all wallet issues to dev@zeit-coin.com send email with screenshots or just descriptions of what is happening so he can error check and fix issues for you

Funny thing is when i ask in IRC about Linux everyone there is working with it so if you want it done go talk to them

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Zeitcoin#

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:49:31 AM

can someone link more nodes windows wallet is notsyncing

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dryleaf

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

Please direct all wallet issues to dev@zeit-coin.com send email with screenshots or just descriptions of what is happening so he can error check and fix issues for you

Funny thing is when i ask in IRC about Linux everyone there is working with it so if you want it done go talk to them

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Zeitcoin#

Linux wallet has been working fine for me. Found 4 blocks at the pool so far.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:52:35 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 01:07:26 AM by ZEITCOIN

can someone link more nodes windows wallet is notsyncing

addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

do you have the newest wallet?

We are working on mac at this time once that is done we will work on others

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:57:53 AM

Mint coin price is ~28 Satoshi's where did you get 1100?

You guys are fast to point it out.. it was 1100 latoshi... i quickly changed it to 45 satoshi but you've replied even before I changed. An active community indeed..
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:59:30 AM

ty alot! wallet's syncing up. now to test it! Mmr8gLWwC6ZJmVwQj4gRqBYfJoXPYGa1es Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:01:02 AM

I guess i forgot to add my adress for the giveaway , so here it is : MgyJCiwxYdLXF7DRk5pfNaGg1gjrUeqbKE
I am already in the list since i liked long time ago Smiley

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:05:52 AM

I guess i forgot to add my adress for the giveaway , so here it is : MgyJCiwxYdLXF7DRk5pfNaGg1gjrUeqbKE
I am already in the list since i liked long time ago Smiley

You have to private message us on twitter with your wallet address we need to keep it fair this way we can verify

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: