May 25, 2024, 02:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:45:54 AM

zeitcoin movement?

zeitcoin is meant to be a tool

i started supporting this coin because it declared itself as the cryptocoin for zeitgeist movement supporters/believers,

"we have aspirations of making this currency a form of reward/barter system in exchange for goods and services to be used by the general populous that follow and believe in the Zeitgeist Movement. We are here to challenge the current FIAT system by introducing another resource to use against the traditional model."

I am a TZM supporter first, zeitcoin is a tool and i will support it as such, there are already way to many coin community's that only serve to promote their coin.

Agree with you, and the main goal has not changed! however we do need to get zeit out there and I urge you as an active member of TZM to maybe invite some other members to this forum? or the other? so that we can discuss the best way in going about achieving our goal? personally I started crypto to make abit of cash here n there and I enjoy the risk and the game but this community has shown me that crypto is can and will be more than that and a coin like zeit is defiantly on the right path. Anonymousg64 your knowledge on TZM is a valuable source to the community so i really hope you not loosing any faith in zeit, I think we need to just pull ourselves together and hopefully more members will start put in there input soon so we can see where to go from here. 
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:50:47 AM

zeitcoin movement?

i started supporting this coin because it declared itself as the cryptocoin for zeitgeist movement supporters/believers,

"we have aspirations of making this currency a form of reward/barter system in exchange for goods and services to be used by the general populous that follow and believe in the Zeitgeist Movement. We are here to challenge the current FIAT system by introducing another resource to use against the traditional model."

I am a TZM supporter first, zeitcoin is a tool and i will support it as such, there are already way to many coin community's that only serve to promote their coin.

Agree with you, and the main goal has not changed! however we do need to get zeit out there and I urge you as an active member of TZM to maybe invite some other members to this forum? or the other? so that we can discuss the best way in going about achieving our goal? personally I started crypto to make abit of cash here n there and I enjoy the risk and the game but this community has shown me that crypto is can and will be more than that and a coin like zeit is defiantly on the right path. Anonymousg64 your knowledge on TZM is a valuable source to the community so i really hope you not loosing any faith in zeit, I think we need to just pull ourselves together and hopefully more members will start put in there input soon so we can see where to go from here.  

think of TZM like anonymous, the majority and the active members defines it
that means the Zeitcoin community's primary goal in the current situation should be to bring it to their local TZM chapter and enable the members, educate them and get them started with crypto-currency.
A bottom up approach is what we need to establish trust and acceptance.

its pompous to expect them to come to us, we need to go to them (actual people) if we really intend to serve the TZM community as its official crypto-currency.
this is what will define us as a community, being able to reach out, have a physical presence.
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:55:00 AM

zeitcoin movement?

that means the Zeitcoin community's primary goal in the current situation should be to bring it to their local TZM chapter and enable the members, educate them and get them started with crypto-currency.

and thats what im hoping will be done with the devs going to the TZM day, hopefully they can expose members of that faction of TZM to zeitcoin and we in turn can exchange dialogue with them. Im based in the uk, southampton to be precise, I regularly go to london as well as back home which is southern Africa, so best for me would be to try find out where TZM is situated in these parts of the world and make contact? 
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

zeitcoin movement?

and thats what im hoping will be done with the devs going to the TZM day, hopefully they can expose members of that faction of TZM to zeitcoin and we in turn can exchange dialogue with them. Im based in the uk, southampton to be precise, I regularly go to london as well as back home which is southern Africa, so best for me would be to try find out where TZM is situated in these parts of the world and make contact? 

yes, there are chapters in almost every country, there is definitely one in london
thezeitgeistmovementuk.com/contact-us/find-your-nearest-group/
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:57:54 AM

zeitcoin movement?

yes, there are chapters in almost every country, there is definitely one in london
thezeitgeistmovementuk.com/contact-us/find-your-nearest-group/

Southampton and london! boom, easy Cheesy
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:03:14 AM

you have to understand that they dont understand what crypt-currency really means, they will see it like any other currency and associated to the problems of the current system
it needs to be presented as a technology and a way to abstain from using and feeding the current institutions, government and financial.
its a tool, a means to an end, a deliverer of power to the people
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:04:31 AM

you have to understand that they dont understand what crypt-currency really means, they will see it like any other currency and associated to the problems of the current system
it needs to be presented as a technology and a way to abstain from using and feeding the current institutions, government and financial.

so this is wat im sending "Hi there,

Im part of the zeitcoin crypto community, im not sure if your are aware of us or not? but we are trying to make contact with as may TZM groups as possible all over the world to educate and discuss zeitcoin and what it stands for. It appears that there is mixed emotions amongst members of TZM but we find this is due to lack of understanding or knowledge about the crypto world. Please let me know if you or any memebers would be interested in engaging in talks with us. thanks"

that seem ok?
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:05:33 AM

Im part of the zeitcoin crypto community, im not sure if your are aware of us or not? but we are trying to make contact with as may TZM groups as possible all over the world to educate and discuss zeitcoin and what it stands for. It appears that there is mixed emotions amongst members of TZM but we find this is due to lack of understanding or knowledge about the crypto world. Please let me know if you or any memebers would be interested in engaging in talks with us. thanks"

that seem ok?

no that seem like an insult to their inteligence
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:06:15 AM

that seem ok?

haha ok what should i say? haha I havnt sent it
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:06:58 AM

that seem ok?

introduce with explanations of crypto-currency, why its not like traditional trade/money and the intent, motives and purpose of Zeitcoin
and most importantly, why TZM should use it

i would suggest going in person to a meeting, discussing it
so that you have a greater chance of reaching someone who is already aware of crypto-currency and avoid denial from a single person
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:09:48 AM

that seem ok?

introduce with explanations of crypto-currency, why its not like traditional trade/money and the intent, motives and purpose of Zeitcoin
ok I know what im going to say and see what you mean. guys pls do the same it really isnt hard and shit even if you are just in this for the money atleast do a good deed and help the people who arnt, would be appreciated.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:12:09 AM

that seem ok?

ok I know what im going to say and see what you mean. guys pls do the same it really isnt hard and shit even if you are just in this for the money atleast do a good deed and help the people who arnt, would be appreciated.

+ 1 I have been talking to a TZM Global Volunteer on facebook

Hopeuflly he sends it along and they start to realize we have purpose and we are passionate

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:17:00 AM

that seem ok?

+ 1 I have been talking to a TZM Global Volunteer on facebook

Hopeuflly he sends it along and they start to realize we have purpose and we are passionate

Iv sent my messages off as well, so lets see what kind of responses we get.
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:22:04 AM

I think what we doing embodies the saying "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain." haha
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:24:40 AM

I think what we doing embodies the saying "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain." haha

Hahahahaha exactly

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
homey108

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:52:23 AM

The polite begging is the wrong approach to anything in life in my opinion.  If they are idiots, let them be idiots. Sooner or later most if not all of them will eventually see that crypto is a technology that isn't going anywhere and that $$$$ is needed to bring about the huge chance they claim they want.

Who among us or anyone else elected these fools to be in charge of it all anyway? I completely disagree with catering to their nonsense.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:55:32 AM

http://www.zeit-coin.com/ we have updated all wallets and are working towards instructions for each wallet. Windows instructions are there.

If you need instructions for any please contact us with issues

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
angryacorn

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:01:12 AM

The polite begging is the wrong approach to anything in life in my opinion.  If they are idiots, let them be idiots. Sooner or later most if not all of them will eventually see that crypto is a technology that isn't going anywhere and that $$$$ is needed to bring about the huge chance they claim they want.

Who among us or anyone else elected these fools to be in charge of it all anyway? I completely disagree with catering to their nonsense.

we not begging, we are inviting them to learn more about us! zeit is going ahead whether they like it or not haha but would be nice to have more TZM followers apart of this community as well because they can only add insight and value to those who arnt aware of what exactly TZM stands for. We dont need them but it would be nice, sorta like a chocolate cupcake with a cherry on top, cupcakes always gonna be good but that cherry just adds a lil something extra  Grin
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:02:30 AM

I have a feeling this will just show more of their followers about us lol may be good may be bad time will tell Smiley

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:03:54 AM

we dont need official sanction

anyone can be part of TZM without needing to ask or serve anyone

therefor we who are part of TZM who support this coin make it so that the movement supports this coin
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: