June 23, 2024, 01:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:40:09 PM

Has anybody got his bounties?

nope still waiting on 250k

I hope dev can see this:

Only tens of bounties should be delivered. Is it a hard thing to pay the bounties ?
mrmork666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:45:03 PM

I hope dev can see this:

Only tens of bounties should be delivered. Is it a hard thing to pay the bounties ?

if you look at the topic more closely you will see that over 90% of ppl who is eligible for the giveaway have already received their coins
some 10-20page back there is a link to the giveaways wallet

and if you look 1 page back there is this
"Give aways have been put on hold for abit because there are more pressing issues to sort out, however if you are eligible for the giveaway you will get it asap, around 200 will be done a day. "

Join The Zeitcoin Movement
Zeit : MhcEMb6YvZCnb4TPnti74p4s6mNiRvGMbQ | Ltc : LVAfAYf3dr47v5JbVRbGHfqUfKPLTx9Vnk
miramare

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:46:10 PM

I hope dev can see this:

if you look at the topic more closely you will see that over 90% of ppl who is eligible for the giveaway have already received their coins
some 10-20page back there is a link to the giveaways wallet

I mean Bounties not giveaway.

Can you do me a favor to give a link? Thank u.
winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:46:32 PM

I hope dev can see this:

They still have everyones info. I believe they said they paused payments just to get wallet fixes and other stuff done development side. Give em time.

As for the TZM, I was never really a fan. They're a For-Profit registered company, and that bugs the hell out of me. This is an idea that could actually work and take us off the structured system we use and remove government control, but since it wasn't their idea, they don't want anyone following it. It's pretty ironic when you think about it.
miramare

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

I hope dev can see this:

They still have everyones info. I believe they said they paused payments just to get wallet fixes and other stuff done development side. Give em time.

As for the TZM, I was never really a fan. They're a For-Profit registered company, and that bugs the hell out of me. This is an idea that could actually work and take us off the structured system we use and remove government control, but since it wasn't their idea, they don't want anyone following it. It's pretty ironic when you think about it.

I never expect too much.  I just want my payment for my work.  That's all.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:59:15 PM

Guys,

Expecting TZM Global to "endorse" a particular cryptocurrency, is the same as aligning the TZM Global ranks with those of any government over a given traditional currency. This would be plain wrong (given the goals of the TZM), and does not mean in any way that ZeitCoin is domed to fail or even the other way around.

What we should focus on: establishing ZeitCoin as a means to trade amongst those that want an alternative to the traditional markets (bank & politics controlled, etc). The particular emphasis should be on the supporters of the TZM, because the same general principles have given birth to this coin. We need to keep it fair, accessible to all, and focus on the value of the open source concurrency as *one step forward* with making traditional currency obsolete.

Those looking to make a quick buck on mining/trading ZeitCoin should definitely look elsewhere, as the main support group here (and the reasoning exposed on the dev announcement), is to create a long term and community backed currency, and not another pump & dump show. I am currently mining with modest hash rate, and buying some, using less relevant cryptos at the exchange. Will be happy to donate/share to individuals *outside* of the cryptocurrency community, as a way to get more people involved and debating on the merits of an open currency.

PS: Have a great time at ZDAY, make sure you keep the tone positive, and engage as many people as you can into considering what measures the movement can engage with *today*, to move away from the traditional currency methods/abusers/etc. This is what I see that ZeitCoin can offer!  Wink

Cheers,
Myagui

angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:00:50 PM

I hope dev can see this:

I never expect too much.  I just want my payment for my work.  That's all.

As soon as dev is awake im sure he will sort you out. Smiley
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:05:05 PM

not trying to troll, I am in zeith with you all ...
never received any bountys or giveaways yet, but happy to mine zeit!
just perhaps dev has a 9to5 and a family ...
from what I have seen he is active and pretty sure all bountys will eventually be taken care off ...
for now, lets just enjoy the ride!
happy mining everyone!

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

yodoberman

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

Tommorow is halving
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:57:13 PM

If anyone is attending ZDAY, it would be a good time to introduce paper wallets to them.  Print off some QR's, fancy up the envelope with a link to download the wallet, and let them cash them in.

If anyone is actually going, I would donate to someone who can print these off and distribute.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:58:15 PM

Zeitcoin Movement Forums ★ Come Discuss The Future Of ZEIT. ★ 1,000 ZEIT Giveaway For Noteworthy Comments! @ZEITCOIN http://altcoinauthority.com/forums/forum/test-forum/

HUGE Zeitcoin Giveaway ★ 2,000 ZEIT Giveaway For Noteworthy Comments! http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

Our newest video made for us by altcoin authority https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=914qsqBcoCc thanks guys we love it

As far as giveaways and bounties are concerned we will be starting that up tonight we have sorted the wallets and haven't received any negative feedback i.e. issues and what not so that was step 1.

I am focusing today during the day to contact sites like coinwarz etc to get us more exposure to hopefully get more awareness for our coin and focusing on that.

Giveaways and bounties are still going to happen as we have stated however it was eating up too much of our time at the beginning this is a crucial time for a coin and needs to generate a good buzz in this culture which is where we figured we should focus our time.

I am sure anyone that is an active supporter of the coin and wants it to succeed would agree with us. If you are waiting for your bounty to dump it then so be it however we think that is a mistake as there is nowhere for this coin to go but up.

I hope that will satisfy everyone as you know we have done a large amount of the giveaway and bounties already.

Thanks 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yodoberman

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:14:32 PM

Any word on the block explorer and coinmarketcap?
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

Any word on the block explorer and coinmarketcap?

Block Explorer is up for now however we need to migrate it to a new server before we release it to the gen public as it will surely crash we put it up there for wrldcoinindex and coinmarketcap which is putting us on there today we believe and we are still waiting to hear back from coinwarz as well as we contacted them today.

There is an unofficial one but it is not keeping up with our chain so i do not want to release it to the public either

give us time once we migrate to the new server and ensure it has enough power to handled constant views/refreshes/as well as having information pulled from it non stop by sites like worldcoin and coinmarket then we will release it

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:25:40 PM

Guys,

Expecting TZM Global to "endorse" a particular cryptocurrency, is the same as aligning the TZM Global ranks with those of any government over a given traditional currency. This would be plain wrong (given the goals of the TZM), and does not mean in any way that ZeitCoin is domed to fail or even the other way around.

What we should focus on: establishing ZeitCoin as a means to trade amongst those that want an alternative to the traditional markets (bank & politics controlled, etc). The particular emphasis should be on the supporters of the TZM, because the same general principles have given birth to this coin. We need to keep it fair, accessible to all, and focus on the value of the open source concurrency as *one step forward* with making traditional currency obsolete.

Those looking to make a quick buck on mining/trading ZeitCoin should definitely look elsewhere, as the main support group here (and the reasoning exposed on the dev announcement), is to create a long term and community backed currency, and not another pump & dump show. I am currently mining with modest hash rate, and buying some, using less relevant cryptos at the exchange. Will be happy to donate/share to individuals *outside* of the cryptocurrency community, as a way to get more people involved and debating on the merits of an open currency.

PS: Have a great time at ZDAY, make sure you keep the tone positive, and engage as many people as you can into considering what measures the movement can engage with *today*, to move away from the traditional currency methods/abusers/etc. This is what I see that ZeitCoin can offer!  Wink

Cheers,
Myagui

I understand what you are saying, but to accomplish an eco-system, you need to have a community and investors. The zeitgeist movement was and is the only option. Otherwise Zeitcoin is just another cryptocoin. If this doesn't change and you don't get any investors on your side, this coin will slowly die. I'm still hoping that it will be different (haven't sold any coin).
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:30:22 PM

Guys,

Cheers,
Myagui

I understand what you are saying, but to accomplish an eco-system, you need to have a community and investors. The zeitgeist movement was and is the only option. Otherwise Zeitcoin is just another cryptocoin. If this doesn't change and you don't get any investors on your side, this coin will slowly die. I'm still hoping that it will be different (haven't sold any coin).

I disagree we can still have an active outside adoption by different organizations accepting our coin. We also have a strong community and that is key if we band together we could have more active people than you'd expect keep in mind a decentralized cryptocurrency is a solid way to ensure fair trade with anyone worldwide which is essentially breaking down borders and putting everyone on the same playing field.

A global free trade equity resource is a very big thing and if our community stays strong and grows we can achieve many things together more than any of can probably imagine at this point.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
brm763

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:37:58 PM

I wait for my 50k coins, where i can get?
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Guys,

Cheers,
Myagui

I'm with you. I'm not saying we would be successful without any traders/investors, but certainly not the dump & pump type as those just damage most coins ecosystems anyway. Also getting Zeitcoin across to the zeitgest movement is certainly critical, but I just don't see that TZM Global is representative of the entire movement in all it's capacities, and authoritatively deciding on such matters for all it's members. As someone else said earlier, let's get working from the ground > up.

yodoberman

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:43:33 PM

When the coin is a little "bigger" we will attract their attention easier, just take it one step at a time. This coin is 5 days old!!!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:59:35 PM

Hi!

about the initial giveaway for who follow zeit's twitter account and zeit's fb page, what i have to do? I posted here, i made a tweet some days ago with my address. What else? Just i have to be patience and wait?

did they follow you back on twitter? can you send them via twitter your wallet address?

i have the same problem i dm them on twitter also but nothing as yet - will see what happens...

however just to bump the thread again - twitter @pcandmining Fb pcandmining - addy - MmmdZoVXJsAWzXnN1t9jeg9UQkS2DNLvBk

Give aways have been put on hold for abit because there are more pressing issues to sort out, however if you are eligible for the giveaway you will get it asap, around 200 will be done a day.

thx for the reply!
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: