May 05, 2024, 03:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:01:28 PM

any experienced miners here? having some hardware issues, rig keeps turning off as if the psu was getting to hot or something. been running fine for days even have cards running normal not over clocked, got home rig was down, started her back up cgm launched 2min later turns off, tried again same thing. disconnected all fans from the psu turned the fans down abit on the cards incase to much power is being drawn but still keeps just cutting off but only when I launch cgm?  Huh help....please  

How many cards, how big is your PSU? Sounds like it's overloaded.  Even if it ran OK for a while it could be burning out your PSU...

Iv got a tx 750w corsair 80gold running 3 6950 sapphires all identical, have other rigs running on the bronze version of this psu with no problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angryacorn

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:02:41 PM

just removed a card to see how it runs.

edit: running fine with 2 cards, not sure why its gving issues all of a sudden with 3? i added a fan about 4days ago but was running no probs till a few hours ago.
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:05:34 PM

Help the decentralized mining grow! Join the P2Pool!

Zeitcoin P2Pool node: http://q30.qhor.net:9188/ <<<

• No registration
  • PPLNS payout with vardiff
  • 1% p2pool node fees
  • Direct payouts to your wallet without being hold by any insecure pool wallet
  • Dynamic worker tracker frontend - just enter your address and watch the stats

Join p2pool today.
To start your personal node, git clone https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-zeitcoin
Oroz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:15:02 PM

best pool?
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

guys, my withdraw from cryptorush to my wallet, still pending, over 6 hours now. 0/3 confirms and pending. I have no idea what to do. I submitted a ticket 6 hours ago. And still no reply.

Welcome to the club... I believe they are waiting on zeit devs to help fix. Maybe they forked to a wrong chain. Who knows! Worst exchange out there.
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

"Hey,

Sorry to say, the global coordinators do not like the idea of alternative currencies - they believe it is against the message of the movement and are also concerned about fraud. I can really see the idea behind getting alternative currencies going, especially from a 'transition' standpoint, but unfortunately because we are hosting the international event, they have the final say. If you want to come to ZDay or one of the after parties in order to debate its merits with people in the movement you are welcome to do that. The movement has definitely become more strict in terms of drawing lines around what can be labelled officially 'Zeitgeist' and what cannot.

Sorry again Sad

We will be attending the event to combat their stance however our new initiatives will be to start donating ZEIT to related charitable organizations that still stay within the means of the Zeitgeist Movements ideals."

have you guys read that?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:35:48 PM

guys, my withdraw from cryptorush to my wallet, still pending, over 6 hours now. 0/3 confirms and pending. I have no idea what to do. I submitted a ticket 6 hours ago. And still no reply.

Welcome to the club... I believe they are waiting on zeit devs to help fix. Maybe they forked to a wrong chain. Who knows! Worst exchange out there.

i am worried now, i have 7000000 coins stuck  Cry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maxinz

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

edit: running fine with 2 cards, not sure why its gving issues all of a sudden with 3? i added a fan about 4days ago but was running no probs till a few hours ago.

Your PSU can't handel three HD6950. You need a bigger PSU, 900W+.
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

i am worried now, i have 7000000 coins stuck  Cry

I'm waiting for 10+ hrs now, and there was a guy in the chat room with 27M coins stuck in a withdrawal
angryacorn

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:39:29 PM

Your PSU can't handel three HD6950. You need a bigger PSU, 900W+.

haha This one maybe but got a number of these rigs running for months not a hitch they maybe draw on a bad day 200w MAYBE! but yes it is this psu, bought it used so guessing its had its day.
DKdance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:40:59 PM

I mined it a little, but mainly exchanged for profit because there were waves for about 5 or 6 hours at the launch. I noticed this crypto 'cause I know zeitgeist very well. I don't think these cryptotrades has in common with the zeitgeist movement. The official website of this crypto isn't smart or related to any goal. Sometimes I come on the ANN page to check and always find people who still trust in that coin. Well, good luck with it. It was just an atractive concept to dump some premine. Just a bad mintcoin clone as others in these days.

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
rhaikh

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:41:39 PM

- cryptorush withdraws fucked
- movement leaders denied coin
- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 07:59:14 PM by TuxNut

Preface
Read TZM statement about Zeitcoin posted on FB earlier and spent the walk home from work getting more and more wound up thinking about it. I've since returned to the announcement and read some of the comments which calmed me enough to bother composing this message of my thoughts without being a total rant. I'm not going to reactivate my account on that crappy site to post, so will tweet them a link to this post (hope the rest of you don't mind, this will likely be long).

Firstly I would like to point out that this message is mostly directed at those who decide what the rest of us think and call it 'official' rather than those of us who support the movement.

Angry Rant Section

Off the bat I'd like to point out your utter hypocrisy of using Twitter and Facebook to spread your message that you're opposed to Zeitcoin because it doesn't "transcend the monetary/market system". facebook in particular exploits the ignorance and naivety of millions of people to profit a small number of shareholders who bought those shares on the stockmarket, that alone pissed me off royally and highlights how stupid the composer of the announcement was.

In order for us to spread our message and ideas far and wide we have to use the tools provided to us within monetary system as that's the world we live in at present, to rule something out because it makes profit or is a medium of exchange (communication tools are a medium of exchange) cuts off all our limbs and leaves us some freak for a side show (I sure feel like that quite often when trying to explain TVP to people).

Whether ZeitCoin is just using the name to sucker TZM members in to profit off us or not is completely irrelevant, that's the joy of crypto's, once it's released and no longer controlled by any one group of people it's no longer good, bad or a scam, it's whatever WE do with it. So some people may make some big profits from it (we can look at the block chain to see where the pre-mine goes), okay. I certainly don't believe that's true, if it is, we really need to get the PR guys on board with us as they're EXCELLENT at appearing to be the opposite of what they are and could deliver our message in an awesome way.

"Moving forward" section Wink

The main point of the Zeitgeist films is the corrupt banking system, having a central, privately owned bank. Cryptocurrencies put an end to that, once the fiat system falls, many other inequalities will crumble with it and the mass populace will start to see the truth through the gaping holes in the walls that have been built over the years, some of us have been able to see through the cracks thanks to Peter Joseph (not Jackson which I keep saying).

ZeitCoin has the potential to bring Crypto'ers, many of whom are here for the ideology rather than pure profit, to watch the Zeitgeist films and learn some truths about the world. These are people who currently control $10 BILLION, if just 1% of that is turned into the promotion of The Venus Project through community projects, advertising, whatever, that's $10 MILLION. We live in a monetary society and we have to use the tools available to break the system.

If you'd bother to actually respond to the ZeitCoin guys, they wouldn't need to expand the truth to appear as legit as they'd like to be. Please, stop being such elitists and actually communicate with grassroots projects instead of just talking about doing it.

TZM supporters come in all shapes, sizes, colours, classes, genders etc.... that make up the human species, you may not wish to work with some of us but like it or not, we're here and if you start selecting who you deal with, we'll simply shove you aside and continue on without you.

Hell, if, like the rest of us you're skeptical of the devs, then be their auditors, if they're unwilling work with 'trusted' TZM members and allow the auditing of the ZeitCoin dev's wallets then we'll know they're entirely on our 'side', but don't just make assumptions based on... I don't know how much information (I tried catching up with this thread but it grows too fast).

Conclusion / tl;dr

It appears from the announcement (I don't read much TZM stuff) that you don't understand Cryptocurrencies well, this is tragic, there's a huge social shift occurring thanks to Satoshi's creation of open-source, public money controlled by a community based on math and science. These are the key parts of TVP with only the 'money' part being ugly duckling. This world is controlled by money and a tiny group of people control that money, this is our chance to take that control away from them which is the core of SO many problems in society.

There's a lot of 'money' held by people who believe in the ideology of Cryptocurrencies rather than just making MORE money, Zeitcoin is a chance for us to grab the attention of these people and show them some more ideas that we share.
From what I've read in public and privately (1-2 messages) from the devs of ZeitCoin, these are good guys who share our ideas, this is mearely a step in the right direction, we can't just flip a switch and make society suddenly ditch money altogether. Hell, we don't currently have the infrastructure in place to make that work yet anyway. Having some people who know Crypto's in some meeting's with TZM 'representatives' will be of great benefit for the movement as a whole.

Thank you for reading, I apologise for making it SO long and still not covering everything but, we're talking about changing the world here, it's a lot of cover Cheesy
Enjoy the weekend guys, if you're working over the weekend, I'll have a few beers for you (not paid for with crypto Sad )

N.B If you'd like to respond to this message, please only quote a small bit, otherwise it'll take forever to scroll one page (now that someone's quoted and I can't edit what I said if it's challenged). Thnx.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
angryacorn

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Preface
Read TZM statement about Zeitcoin posted on FB earlier and spent the walk home from work getting more and more wound up thinking about it. I've since returned to the announcement and read some of the comments which calmed me enough to bother composing this message of my thoughts without being a total rant. I'm not going to reactivate my account on that crappy site to post, so will tweet them a link to this post (hope the rest of you don't mind, this will likely be long).

Firstly I would like to point out that this message is mostly directed at those who decide what the rest of us think and call it 'official' rather than those of us who support the movement.

Angry Rant Section

Off the bat I'd like to point out your utter hypocrisy of using Twitter and Facebook to spread your message that you're opposed to Zeitcoin because it doesn't "transcend the monetary/market system". facebook in particular exploits the ignorance and naivety of millions of people to profit a small number of shareholders who bought those shares on the stockmarket, that alone pissed me off royally and highlights how stupid the composer of the announcement was.

In order for us to spread our message and ideas far and wide we have to use the tools provided to us within monetary system as that's the world we live in at present, to rule something out because it makes profit or is a medium of exchange (communication tools are a medium of exchange) cuts off all our limbs and leaves us some freak for a side show (I sure feel like that quite often when trying to explain TVP to people).

Whether ZeitCoin is just using the name to sucker TZM members in to profit off us or not is completely irrelevant, that's the joy of crypto's, once it's released and no longer controlled by any one group of people it's no longer good, bad or a scam, it's whatever WE do with it. So some people may make some big profits from it (we can look at the block chain to see where the pre-mine goes), okay. I certainly don't believe that's true, if it is, we really need to get the PR guys on board with us as they're EXCELLENT at appearing to be the opposite of what they are and could deliver our message in an awesome way.

"Moving forward" section Wink

The main point of the Zeitgeist films is the corrupt banking system, having a central, privately owned bank. Cryptocurrencies put an end to that, once the fiat system falls, many other inequalities will crumble with it and the mass populace will start to see the truth through the gaping holes in the walls that have been built over the years, some of us have been able to see through the cracks thanks to Peter Joseph (not Jackson which I keep saying).

ZeitCoin has the potential to bring Crypto'ers, many of whom are here for the ideology rather than pure profit, to watch the Zeitgeist films and learn some truths about the world. These are people who currently control $10 BILLION, if just 1% of that is turned into the promotion of The Venus Project through community projects, advertising, whatever, that's $10 MILLION. We live in a monetary society and we have to use the tools available to break the system.

If you'd bother to actually respond to the ZeitCoin guys, they wouldn't need to expand the truth to appear as legit as they'd like to be. Please, stop being such elitists and actually communicate with grassroots projects instead of just talking about doing it.

TZM supporters come in all shapes, sizes, colours, classes, genders etc.... that make up the human species, you may not wish to work with some of us but like it or not, we're here and if you start selecting who you deal with, we'll simply shove you aside and continue on without you.

Hell, if, like the rest of us you're skeptical of the devs, then be their auditors, if they're unwilling work with 'trusted' TZM members and allow the auditing of the ZeitCoin dev's wallets then we'll know they're entirely on our 'side', but don't just make assumptions based on... I don't know how much information (I tried catching up with this thread but it grows too fast).

Conclusion / tl;dr

It appears from the announcement (I don't read much TZM stuff) that you don't understand Cryptocurrencies well, this is tragic, there's a huge social shift occurring thanks to Satoshi's creation of open-source, public money controlled by a community based on math and science. These are the key parts of TVP with only the 'money' part being ugly duckling. This world is controlled by money and a tiny group of people control that money, this is our chance to take that control away from them which is the core of SO many problems in society.

There's a lot of 'money' held by people who believe in the ideology of Cryptocurrencies rather than just making MORE money, Zeitcoin is a chance for us to grab the attention of these people and show them some more ideas that we share.
From what I've read in public and privately (1-2 messages) from the devs of ZeitCoin, these are good guys who share our ideas, this is mearely a step in the right direction, we can't just flip a switch and make society suddenly ditch money altogether. Hell, we don't currently have the infrastructure in place to make that work yet anyway. Having some people who know Crypto's in some meeting's with TZM 'representatives' will be of great benefit for the movement as a whole.

Thank you for reading, I apologise for making it SO long and still not covering everything but, we're talking about changing the world here, it's a lot of cover Cheesy
Enjoy the weekend guys, if you're working over the weekend, I'll have a few beers for you (not paid for with crypto Sad )

This Guy for Zeitcoin president....or not...you no what i mean Cheesy here here +1
winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

- Cryptorush will have it fixed. They always do. Mintpal and Cryptsy have had same issues. Each of the 3 always fixed issues.
- TZM is obviously retarded. Any ideas that create progress towards goals should be met with at least a chat. Instead they instantly shut it down because it's not their idea. Isn't that what we're trying to get away from? They have control on what is or isn't part of their entire setup? It's their way or no way? Sounds like what they are exactly what they hope to remove.
- Nearing 1 satoshi trap? a 7BTC wall at 3(Which is quite a lot @ 3 satoshi) was eaten up and now has 1.6BTC buy orders @ 3, also, a .25 5.8mil order @ 4. That doesn't look like it's going down. Looks like it may slowly be starting to take off, or at least gain investors.
yodoberman

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:31:47 PM

Let see when we are on coinmarketcap, hit a big Exchange and are 3 halvings further...
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:32:58 PM

Help the decentralized mining grow! Join the P2Pool!

• No registration
  • PPLNS payout with vardiff
  • 1% p2pool node fees
  • Direct payouts to your wallet without being hold by any insecure pool wallet
  • Dynamic worker tracker frontend - just enter your address and watch the stats

Join p2pool today.
To start your personal node, git clone https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-zeitcoin

Could you add p2pool nodes and github instructions to OP aswell?
https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-zeitcoin
http://q30.qhor.net:9188

Cheers
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:36:01 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 08:56:47 PM by TuxNut

- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck
- Nearing 1 satoshi trap? a 7BTC wall at 3(Which is quite a lot @ 3 satoshi) was eaten up and now has 1.6BTC buy orders @ 3, also, a .25 5.8mil order @ 4. That doesn't look like it's going down. Looks like it may slowly be starting to take off, or at least gain investors.

Well, yes of course. What do you expect to happen with a rapid release coin and little attention surrounding it (look at MaxCoin and that was announced on a show with .. oh, not as many views as I thought)?
That's the point of such coins, to spread them out far, wide and fast. Once that's happened the price will start to rise. The point of ZeitCoin is not to make some people rich, it's to bring attention to a movement. If you only want to get rich, well, this isn't the community for you, you won't feel comfortable here.
Supporters of TZM and TVP who do make some money will hopefully put at least some of it back towards raising awareness and/or helping their local community to become more self-sufficient in the most efficient way possible. Many won't but that's life.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:49:22 PM

Just an update here we added a new member to the team to help with the giveaways as dev stuff kept taking priority email pr@zeit-coin.com

Sorry for lack of communication today everyone it is March break in Canada and I have spent the day with my family.

Will be back on tomorrow fully and so will our new addition

Cheers

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:55:18 PM

- nearing 1 satoshi trap

I'm out, good luck

Well... bye.  Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: