May 06, 2024, 05:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bumblebee33

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:10:38 PM

So, Iv been whale watching and following a few things and I have this weird feeling that their is a whale trying to attempt to get a 51% attack with this coin! because at launch the net hash was 20GH, on some pools i see there are still big rig ops mining and then we have buy walls at 1sat for for 14btc which is almost 1.5billion, now its highly unlikely that this is the case but something strange is happening for sure! now it pisses me off that these guys have so much influence over the market, the rich get richer and the poor loose out! there must be away for us little guys to group together and take on these whales! there would need to be trust but I think the zeit community has what it takes to show that lots of little guys are just as dominate as one big whale! like piranhas Cheesy haha we get used, then when they done everyone fights over the scraps before its all gone! also we need to fight back with exchanges like rush and take them down, they lost a lot of peoples hard earned ZEIT and regardless of whos fault it is they were storing the Zeit and should have done better to keep it safe!

Zeit community has the potential to show the crypto world that when a community pulls together to achieve goals, things will happen and everyone benefits equally! not just the few but the majority

But you realize that a 14 BTC buy wall is made up from tons of people together. Not one individual buys up all stock.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:14:48 PM

also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time!

How are you going to enforce that? Who are you to make the rules? I am certainly not dumping my coins, but collecting them - but once a coin gets released, everybody can trade how they want to.
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

So, Iv been whale watching and following a few things and I have this weird feeling that their is a whale trying to attempt to get a 51% attack with this coin! because at launch the net hash was 20GH, on some pools i see there are still big rig ops mining and then we have buy walls at 1sat for for 14btc which is almost 1.5billion, now its highly unlikely that this is the case but something strange is happening for sure! now it pisses me off that these guys have so much influence over the market, the rich get richer and the poor loose out! there must be away for us little guys to group together and take on these whales! there would need to be trust but I think the zeit community has what it takes to show that lots of little guys are just as dominate as one big whale! like piranhas Cheesy haha we get used, then when they done everyone fights over the scraps before its all gone! also we need to fight back with exchanges like rush and take them down, they lost a lot of peoples hard earned ZEIT and regardless of whos fault it is they were storing the Zeit and should have done better to keep it safe!

Zeit community has the potential to show the crypto world that when a community pulls together to achieve goals, things will happen and everyone benefits equally! not just the few but the majority

But you realize that a 14 BTC buy wall is made up from tons of people together. Not one individual buys up all stock.

ye its one person representing a group of investors and or a larger "company" with 100kh worth of rigs! either way, you or I (if you have a smaller rig op) are still at their mercy. Its like the corner store going up against wallmart!
Max_Russia

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:18:08 PM

How often mint introduced a new coin? I am with you, let's take it to the 1st place!  Smiley
angryacorn

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:19:00 PM

also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time!

How are you going to enforce that? Who are you to make the rules? I am certainly not dumping my coins, but collecting them - but once a coin gets released, everybody can trade how they want to.

Im not making any rules im just saying that personally im not happy that I need to wait on some whales who decide when the coin im investing in will be worth a cent or not after they are satisfied that they have enough! just because someone has more doesnt mean they put in anymore effort and they shouldnt have anymore say than someone with a smaller OP, their needs to be a way to balance the playing fields! after all thats the point of the TZM, equality.
Kam800

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:22:02 PM

Cryptorush says that the ones who got too much Zeitcoins on their account robbed them and they are not paying me back anything! This exchange is a real king of excuses:

"You see the problem here is, The user you are talking about that "magically got millions for free" Robbed our exchange by cashing these out. Them along with hundreds of other users had this problem all due to the mistakes that ZeitCoin did with there daemon. Please refer to our public announcement on our home page. Refunds are no longer possible at this time."

I wrote to my second ticket that people are talking that there were Zeitcoins coming "from nowhere" to their accounts, and Cryptorush has directed millions of coins in total to wrong users. They colored this thing like I admit that someone robbed them "millions" (what? dollars? goats? lives?) so it's natural that they can now wash their hands, they are the real victim. I didn't lose much, just put 1200 Dogecoins and bought zeits with them but Cryptorush's dickheadness is just incredible.

If someone has got too much from there and wants to share some with unlucky one... zeit: MnVqWRVbcqi9eBPDob8EZ9T5YkG6bdRMNp doge: DCqTYd1ZVUSV5AFC5ruSY7GV4zS6537MCR

And how much do you think you've lost the exact figure will throw you extra Zeitcoin that I will

I know that many have lost much more, I was just testing this exchange with small amount for first time and therefore lost only 1€ worth of doges. But what pisses me off is their attitude: We take the the profits as fees but are not taking any responsibility about our clients funds. They act just like big banks: Profits are private but losses are socialized to others. And that's why I appreciate if someone will give me some coins even though they are in this quantity near worthless: It's symbolic acting as a community against all we should resist Smiley

Brother I hear you and feel compassion for your plight.

However; LOL no.

Happy grifting, K8
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:22:18 PM

People, any report for solo mining amounts/days ??

I tried for more than a day, but I was unlucky. Whenever I switched to pool mining for a few hours though, my miners found a few blocks...

I gave up on solo mining for now, as I get about 150,000 coins per hour pool mining and according to this difficulty it would take about 3 hours for my miners to find one block. One block can only be worth max. 500,000 coins. Pool mining for 3 hours gives me around: 3 * 150,000 = 450,000. Plus when you are solo mining you might not always get the biggest block rewards (like 25,000) , whereas when you are pool mining it is spread much more in your favor.

My 5 cents...
Kam800

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:26:01 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:26:41 AM by Kam800

I tried for more than a day, but I was unlucky. Whenever I switched to pool mining for a few hours though, my miners found a few blocks...

I gave up on solo mining for now, as I get about 150,000 coins per hour pool mining and according to this difficulty it would take about 3 hours for my miners to find one block. One block can only be worth max. 500,000 coins. Ppool mining for 3 hours gives me around: 3 * 150,000 = 450,000. Plus when you are solo mining you might not always get the biggest block rewards (like 25,000) , whereas when you are pool mining it is spread much more in your favor.

My 5 cents...

Devastating news - PoW is over friend.

Seriously? Seriously.

EDIT: Well that'll teach me for having a few glasses of pinot and posting in the wrong thread... apologies for the inappropriate sarcasm :S

PoW is still going for ZEIT, I should know I'm mining the thing! FFS
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

Im not making any rules im just saying that personally im not happy that I need to wait on some whales who decide when the coin im investing in will be worth a cent or not after they are satisfied that they have enough! just because someone has more doesnt mean they put in anymore effort and they shouldnt have anymore say than someone with a smaller OP, their needs to be a way to balance the playing fields! after all thats the point of the TZM, equality.

You have to distinguish two things - slow growth of the coin. We the community are responsible and build it up.

Pump up the price: Somebody with a lot of dough can get the coin moving, that's just how it is. But that is not long term anyway.

And if you are still referring to the 14 BTC Buy Wall, it is 100% made up of individuals who have nothing to do with each other. Everybody who wants to buy at 1 sat. gets put on that position and has to wait until his time comes to buy for that price.

dogecoininferno

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:30:30 PM

I gave up on solo mining for now, as I get about 150,000 coins per hour pool mining and according to this difficulty it would take about 3 hours for my miners to find one block. One block can only be worth max. 500,000 coins. Ppool mining for 3 hours gives me around: 3 * 150,000 = 450,000. Plus when you are solo mining you might not always get the biggest block rewards (like 25,000) , whereas when you are pool mining it is spread much more in your favor.

My 5 cents...

Seriously? Seriously.
It is not. I'm getting more than last week. Diff is really low.
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:32:07 PM

if its any consolation, they gave me 8.9m zeit which has since been taken back (I more or less "gave" it back buy not w/d it).What happened is pretty simple. There was a point when all the orders that went through after an hour of maintenance were reversed the next day, not the btc mind you, only zeit. i had bought the 8.9m early on Friday, quickly sold it later that night when maintenance came back up and we were going down from 3 satoshi to 2. so started and ended the day with the same amount of total btc. Later that same night/early next morning, i went to refresh my zeit balance, lo and behold, the 8.9m zeit had been added back to my account while my btc remained untouched.

I immediately w/d my btc because honestly, if they can fuck zeit up that bad, god knows how long until they get hacked or "lose" my btc.

but do know that not everyone w/d those extra coins. Wish i kinda didnt to at least throw some out on here, but no matter.
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:32:09 PM

My 5 cents...

Seriously? Seriously.
It is not. I'm getting more than last week. Diff is really low.

I agree. If last week I would get about 1 Million coins per day, now I get around 3+ Million coins a day.
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:39:40 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 02:34:09 PM by FaSan

I don't find solution for fix this incompatibility between the Wallet software and Zeitcoin client.

For this I want to close the Online Wallet.

Please use the procudere below for take the owner of your keys and MOVE please the coins from the addresses to another.

The wallet will close on 15 March or when the balance will be zero

Sorry

FaSan

About the OnLine Wallet, we have some problems yet. Few accounts receive coins but cannot SEND.

I still to look how fix it.

During this time, if people need to SEND coins, they can use this trick :

- backup your wallet from the website
- use this scripts for decrypt the private keys : https://github.com/eugeneware/coinpunk-tools
- import the privkeys on your local wallet :
Code:
zeitcoind importprivkey <privkey>

Thank you

FaSan
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:56:55 PM

What would the community want?

A new wallet built from scratch with some innovations?
A zeitgeist project funding platform?
A decentralized exchange based on blockchain technology?
A micro-manufacturing workshop kit? (geodesic dome/welding/CNC Milling/3d Printing/Wood,Steel,Aluminium Cutting/aquaponics for under 5K$)
Augmented Reality Unified D-Space?

I have ideas and am not sure what to focus on, im also already working on a major project involving a project platform, but not just for funding, but every stage of development for any kind of project, meaning open source applied to everything, from code to cad to all the intricacy's of developing a satellite collaboratively and even socio-political action to obtain rights to launch such a satellite. Event Projects, Data Collection Projects and Development Projects are the main category's for projects.

atm seems like a better wallet software is needed, for both client and server services
angryacorn

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:04:41 PM

What would the community want?

A new wallet built from scratch with some innovations?
A zeitgeist project funding platform?
A decentralized exchange based on blockchain technology?
A micro-manufacturing workshop kit? (geodesic dome/welding/CNC Milling/3d Printing/Wood,Steel,Aluminium Cutting/aquaponics for under 5K$)
Augmented Reality Unified D-Space?

I have ideas and am not sure what to focus on, im also already working on a major project involving a project platform, but not just for funding, but every stage of development for any kind of project, meaning open source applied to everything, from code to cad to all the intricacy's of developing a satellite collaboratively and even socio-political action to obtain rights to launch such a satellite. Event Projects, Data Collection Projects and Development Projects are the main category's for projects.

atm seems like a better wallet software is needed, for both client and server services

+1! with new features maybe!what im not sure but something that makes it stand out! flapcoin devs are building a pretty cool and unique wallet! i think zeit could benefit from something similar 
Murphy

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:13:45 PM

Okay, Zeitcoin Community. I need your help.
I am starting a project to not only spread the word about cryptos, Zeitcoin specifically in this case, but to also benefit charities and underprivileged communities. In setting up Zeitcoin to fit this projects model I have run into a few pinches.

1) I am unable to export my transaction history via my wallet. It crashes every time. Is anyone else able to replicate this or am I the only one?

2) It appears that I am unable to effectively explore the block chain by using a Transaction ID with the blockchain explorer here (http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin). I would like to identify the from address of a specific transaction by using the Transaction ID.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

We have a solid community. Lets keep it up!
Mbarbian

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:26:37 PM

I think I've had pretty decent luck with 1Mh. Found two blocks in 24 hours of solo mining last Friday. Over the weekend I focused my mining to other coins. Last night back to Zeit and found one block in a 12 hours last night.

This is my first try at solo mining...

dogecoininferno

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:31:53 PM

2) It appears that I am unable to effectively explore the block chain by using a Transaction ID with the blockchain explorer here (http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin). I would like to identify the from address of a specific transaction by using the Transaction ID.
Unfortunately we do not have working blockchain explorer at the moment.
It is unoffical one which is out of sync with the network.
It shows that last block was generated on 4th of March.
neoxxx

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:34:01 PM

Tnx, i'm trying solo with 7,2 Mh  Wink
Post my result next 48h.
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:47:09 PM

I think I've had pretty decent luck with 1Mh. Found two blocks in 24 hours of solo mining last Friday. Over the weekend I focused my mining to other coins. Last night back to Zeit and found one block in a 12 hours last night.

This is my first try at solo mining...

Your wallet was encrypted and unlocked?
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: