May 04, 2024, 12:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:18:24 PM

And this is why you need to go with HASHCOWS until this zeit multipool is out of beta, unless of course you wish to help with the beta.

Already got over 700k zeit just from 3 days of mining. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slasherzx

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:30:50 PM

I have not receive my zeit with this btc address 1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x on the http://www.zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/.. pls check it up..

Got ya, will be sending today...

hopefully.. thank you.. im not a big miner that btc is worth 3 days of mining.. Smiley

when will my coin at my wallet start minting btw?
coindevcc

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:54:00 PM

And this is why you need to go with HASHCOWS until this zeit multipool is out of beta, unless of course you wish to help with the beta.

Payouts will be more regular after Monday, and the 4 missing payments have been solved.

Support Zeitcoin, im not taking any %.

Not to mention I completely volunteered to do this, and post these msg's...

People wonder why I don't post on forums...fuck...

Listen, do whatever you want...You payments are coming, nobody is stealing them or taking a percent. Perhaps in between working 2 full time jobs and trying to spend time with my family during the holiday weekend, I would come on her out of courtesy (while the regular guy is on vacation) and do this, wasn't such a good idea...
gazzamc

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:00:19 PM

Payouts will be more regular after Monday, and the 4 missing payments have been solved.

You support them by going with either one, for someone who wants coins fast hashco.ws is better.. either way they both buy coins from the exchange (mintpal)... Plus i myself hate having no stats (and just dislike waffle pool altogether) and having to get a minimum BTC amount to cashout.
KoningSilk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:25:02 PM

Once again I will iterate,

Zeitcoin multi payouts that were done, were only up to April 16th, if you were expecting a payout but did not receive it, one of two things have happened...

Wafflepool did not payout your address by that time, you can visit wafflepools website and enter your bitcoin address that was provided for you/been mining with.

or...

There were about 30 zeitcoin addresses that didn't make it into the database for some reason, this is now fixed. But, it has left about 4-5 people unpaid, thank you to those who noticed this and have contacted me, I ensure you that you will receive your payouts shortly...the zeit is sitting there waiting for you, I'm just stuck doing some dev work on a new system I'm putting together.

So, there is no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Thanks for the patience, I am going to to my best to get another payout done tomorrow!!

Smiley

Hey dev, I mined with you for some time but didnt receive my pay outs. These are my stats: http://wafflepool.com/miner/12P7Wouh4QVyw4HtF8pxh6apqCc2X4Pzj1
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:31:41 PM

Zeitcoin multi payouts that were done, were only up to April 16th, if you were expecting a payout but did not receive it, one of two things have happened...

Wafflepool did not payout your address by that time, you can visit wafflepools website and enter your bitcoin address that was provided for you/been mining with.

or...

There were about 30 zeitcoin addresses that didn't make it into the database for some reason, this is now fixed. But, it has left about 4-5 people unpaid, thank you to those who noticed this and have contacted me, I ensure you that you will receive your payouts shortly...the zeit is sitting there waiting for you, I'm just stuck doing some dev work on a new system I'm putting together.

So, there is no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Thanks for the patience, I am going to to my best to get another payout done tomorrow!!

Smiley

Hey dev, I mined with you for some time but didnt receive my pay outs. These are my stats: http://wafflepool.com/miner/12P7Wouh4QVyw4HtF8pxh6apqCc2X4Pzj1

K there coming
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:33:10 PM

You support them by going with either one, for someone who wants coins fast [Suspicious link removed] is better.. either way they both buy coins from the exchange (mintpal)... Plus i myself hate having no stats (and just dislike waffle pool altogether) and having to get a minimum BTC amount to cashout.

Chocolate or Vanilla? I'm glad I know your likes and dislikes...
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:34:42 PM

or...

Smiley

It's not me, it's not my pool. Im just here explaining why you are not getting payouts right away, and letting you know that the person who's pool it is, is on vacation. So I volunteered to fill in the community while he was gone until this tuesday.
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:59:15 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 05:11:15 PM by coindevcc

I have not receive my zeit with this btc address 1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x on the http://www.zeitpool.zeit-coin.com/.. pls check it up..

Got ya, will be sending today...

hopefully.. thank you.. im not a big miner that btc is worth 3 days of mining.. Smiley

when will my coin at my wallet start minting btw?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the payout that was done was for everyone was got paid out by April 16th, yours unfortunately was not in there....The payout was up to April 16th. You have nothing to fear, your zeit is safe, and you can view your payout thus far @ http://wafflepool.com/miner/1LnTwGohD9QDdCiNkogWoFSePNqaL8QY7x
frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

When we get paid from Wafflepool??Now i have 0.00618493

Send me your zeitcoin address, and the btc address you have been mining with.

note: 30 Zeitcoin Addresses did not successfully add to the database when the multipool was started, thus a couple of people have not received their payouts. ALSO, there will be another payout coming on Sunday!

ive been mining about a week and no payout yet I thought there may me a minimum to mine before payout  could you check im not one of the 30 heres my generated btc address

1JeCGAWtAg5fC4fnxtxfyYQ96jQzGbmcUq

thanks
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

note: 30 Zeitcoin Addresses did not successfully add to the database when the multipool was started, thus a couple of people have not received their payouts. ALSO, there will be another payout coming on Sunday!

ive been mining about a week and no payout yet I thought there may me a minimum to mine before payout  could you check im not one of the 30 heres my generated btc address

thanks

http://wafflepool.com/miner/1JeCGAWtAg5fC4fnxtxfyYQ96jQzGbmcUq

It looks like you have only been mining starting today.
frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:24:06 PM

thanks

I see what you mean on the graph but that's because I only mine evening and 24 hrs a day at weekend due to wife complaining about it being switched on when im at work
apart from my low hashrate that's another reason why my earnings are so low

I take it im not one of the 30 so ill wait patiently for a payout

thanks for looking
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:24:36 PM

From the ZEITCOIN MULTIPOOL payment that was only UP TO APRIL 16TH 2014, I have identified all but two of the missed payments. I will wait for those people to PM me.  

12ukPxABohpG6isZyEFVdE2HFRAth8EzAT
 and
1JgX68nSH5wRFnzj1GpANFzBpm5CBwXcDJ

will be getting paid as soon as my linux qt's blockchain finishes downloading.

Are you expecting a payment, maybe feeling left out or ripped off? I gaurntee you that is incorrect.

Go to http://wafflepool.com/miners and enter the BTC address you have been mining with, take a close look at the dates on the lower part of the page, if your payout dates don't jive with a Wednesday April 16th morning payout, like they start on the 16th and beyond...this is normal, and your payout is coming soon.

I'm doing what I can between spending a relaxing weekend off from work, and building a more automated payout system.

I can tell you that this next round of payouts that I'm hoping to do tomorrow before the PERSON WHO DOES THIS JOB FULL TIME GETS BACK FROM VACATION is going to be much bigger than the last, thank you to those with patience. For those without patience, know that your payments are safe and coming.
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:26:08 PM

thanks

I see what you mean on the graph but that's because I only mine evening and 24 hrs a day at weekend due to wife complaining about it being switched on when im at work
apart from my low hashrate that's another reason why my earnings are so low

I take it im not one of the 30 so ill wait patiently for a payout

thanks for looking

I SHOULD CLARIFY, OF THOSE 30 EMPTY ZEITCOIN ADDRESSES, ONLY 5 ARE ACTIVE MINERS ON THE POOL, AND 3 HAVE ALREADY BEEN IDENTIFIED.

SO ITS REALLY ONLY 2
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:29:45 PM

no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Smiley
I volunteered to fill in the community while he was gone until this tuesday.

On behalf of the Forum Staff, thank you for the sterling work you've done, and the patience & diplomacy you've shown Grin

I'm sure you now appreciate precisely why most of us don't venture on here much anymore Wink

On that subject, it has been decided to Officially appoint SteveGreer to be the community Ambassador to this thread (& beyond!)

Congratulations, Steve

You may now edit your mini-profile here to reflect this & you will soon find a 'badge of office' in your mini-profile on the forum, along with some extended privileges.

IMPORTANT WARNING!

Our Devs have discovered a possible flaw in the 'bootleg' wallet posted recently by FaSaN, which could lead to forking (Minting problems, that means.)

YOU ARE ADVISED to backup your wallet.dat file, delete this release completely from your PC & re-install the latest OFFICIAL wallet from http://www.zeit-coin.com/

Our devs are NOT responsible for ANYTHING that happens as a result of using the bootleg wallet & will NOT help dig you out of any holes you find yourself in.

TAKE HEED No excuses will be accepted!

There WILL be an official wallet release for all platforms in the coming week, with a couple of exciting new features that I'm not even permitted to drop hints about (so don't even THINK about asking!)

Stand firm, trust your team, keep calm & carry on Zieting Grin

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:33:31 PM

For all those who are wondering...

Zeitpool that is located at zeitpool.zeit-coin.com is our beta multi-pool.

None of us like going through another multi-pool (wafflepool) to do what we are trying to achieve

It is in the works right now, I am building our own multipool similar to Black Coins Multi-Pool...It doesn't take a genieus to know that having our own is the right way to go, and Zeitcoin has a huge potential to make us all a lot of money.

Realize the opportunity you have before you, with the volume this coin has, and the action it's seeing....I believe without a doubt the best is yet to come!
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

no need to worry, no scams no ripoffs, just a very very busy person who needs to find a moment to compile zeitcoin on ubuntu & make the payouts!

Smiley
I volunteered to fill in the community while he was gone until this tuesday.

On behalf of the Forum Staff, thank you for the sterling work you've done, and the patience & diplomacy you've shown Grin

I'm sure you now appreciate precisely why most of us don't venture on here much anymore Wink

On that subject, it has been decided to Officially appoint SteveGreer to be the community Ambassador to this thread (& beyond!)

Congratulations, Steve http://forum.zeit-coin.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

You may now edit your mini-profile here to reflect this & you will soon find a 'badge of office' in your mini-profile on the forum, along with some extended privileges.

IMPORTANT WARNING!

Our Devs have discovered a possible flaw in the 'bootleg' wallet posted recently by FaSaN, which could lead to forking (Minting problems, that means.)

YOU ARE ADVISED to backup your wallet.dat file, delete this release completely from your PC & re-install the latest OFFICIAL wallet from http://www.zeit-coin.com/

Our devs are NOT responsible for ANYTHING that happens as a result of using the bootleg wallet & will NOT help dig you out of any holes you find yourself in.

TAKE HEED No excuses will be accepted!

There WILL be an official wallet release for all platforms in the coming week, with a couple of exciting new features that I'm not even permitted to drop hints about (so don't even THINK about asking!)

Stand firm, trust your team, keep calm & carry on Zieting Grin

Thank you for that information, it's great to see people that are not selfish, and put the community first without thinking on themselves. Bravo to you sir!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:37:13 PM

Really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this coindevcc. Do you know at this point if the pool will support sha hashes once completed?
coindevcc

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:44:59 PM

Really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this coindevcc. Do you know at this point if the pool will support sha hashes once completed?

Hell yes, of course it will!

I know this is off topic, but if anyone knows of anyone who needs any work done, coin built, API web integration, or just anything coin related...please let me know, I would appreciate it!

ydrogios

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

When Wafflepool pay me they will send bitcoin to my witcoin wallet or Zeit coins to my zeitcoin wallet??
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: