Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2131 times)
StringFire

Activity: 243
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

It is very natural to get all confused and puzzled while entering in crypto as beginner. Many think that crypto can make people instant rich so this misconception needs to clear. Most importantly having enthusiasm over fear is all you need.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

TAKE RISKS

First of all, you have to "take risks". Repeat again, accept risk!
When you spend your money investing Crypto or any array, the potential exists, but also contains many risks. Securities are also risky, driving off the road every day is also risky. In general, it is impossible to predict what will come, our eyes can not see, think of things in the future. If you start, you accept the risks and in mind always get to know these things, you can start the journey, understand what is doing, why, why lose?
                                                                "Use the money you can control to invest"
"What's up with the reason, accept and move on?" At that point, you will focus on the goal and make a profit.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Second, uncertainty and always suspected spread around the world of investment. Large Crypto owners are called "whales" trying to manipulate the market in their own way. They use social networks, large news sites to spread distorted information that draws attention from the community. Finally, the benefits still belong to them, this is not too high, but for the Cryptocurrency market is too new, the community is too young. So ignorance is inevitable, just speculation and followers of the accusers.

Failure to listen to others say this coin will increase, this coin will fall. You need to have a plan for yourself, do not listen to rumors out there. All you have will be a great experience and keep trying!

REGRETS

When you see a strong growth from a coin and always have the thought that "Why did not I buy it before, have been reminded and then forget ..." That is called Fear Of Missing Out or FOMO. This syndrome occurs in a lot of people, but ignore it, do not follow it. Patience will help you to take long in this market Cryptocurrency.

WANT TO RICH SPEED

I suggest you rethink, do not have any job rich quick, if there are some cases but not you. Someone, sowing information for you when joining will be profitable ... Forget now. If you are a beginner, consider keeping a hold of money and not losing it. Then continue to experiment and do not like the last time ... You probably do not believe, but this is part of the investment, the most important thing is that you learn from it. Learn from the mistakes you make and try to make it better the next time. Failure will be difficult to overcome, for the same of the same, but realize these early will help you get ahead and get income in this harsh market.

P/S: Please contribute your comments in order to build this article !

Good read, and I definitely agree with the points you raised. One should really be ready in all aspects, most especially with one's mindset and psyche in order to enter such a risky and dangerous market. It's not easy, like many would say, because it's just so hard to find hope and success in something that is always having problems in terms of falling and dying out. It's so hard to rely and be positive when everything around you is crumbling. However, despite that status, that's actually the test which separates those that are serious to those that only want to just test the waters. If you are not ready with your mindset, it would be very difficult to push through and see the good in the seemingly filled view of bad things.

jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Amazing article, I like the last one too, people think this is a way to get rich very fast but don't realize that no, you never know when you will get your investment, or if you will ever get them, that is why people start getting afraid and get depressed, NEVER FOMO people!
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Good post indeed. It is very upsetting that many of us are so depressed and frustrated around. I think having patience is also very essential while anyone is making his mind up on crypto currency.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I really like the article. Thanks for sharing. You speak my mind. Every crypto user needs to be able in taking and accepting risks as without taking risk you don’t know what you worth for in this field.
Haten1975

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I don't understand why some afraid so much in crypto world. I think we all know about the uncertain sides of cryptocurrency before entering the market. So being afraid is not acceptable here.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Your post describe every feelings connected with crypto business. I also face these. But the thing broke me badly is FOMO. I couldn’t bear losing big deals.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

if you take risk you are gain your profit. in general no risk no gain. same are crypto market. it is more profitable and secure but you should take little risk and justify before investment. i think you are right.
BounderbyMAX

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I think it’s a good suggestion. Maybe if everyone understand these rues and can implement properly then maybe he can safely invest money without being scared. 
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Great information to bear. This are the guidelines in order for you to profit more in crypto market. What I wanted to focus is about the risk and benefits. The risk is directly proportional to benefits. So when high risk, so as high benefits. And for low risk, low benefits. That's what crypto is all about.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

your guidelines are amazing to me. i think every crypto people should follow this. if they follow your guidance they should benefited. i think they should keep store. if you want get profit you should take risk and it.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

I always fear when the market falls

if you fear that means you're too dependant on the market. Either you put too much money in and you can't take it or you focus fully on crypto. It's fine if you won't get heart attack
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

fear and doubt are the psychological conditions that are always owned by every member who wants to enter the crypto market.

they are not ready and doesn't have knowledge about the crypto world, so they are not ready to accept every risk.

Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Recently the market situation is going bad. Lots of complex situation we just faced and also we find many scams which put our investment at risk. So it’s become difficult to do business in this market.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

I think most people came in during the last phase of the bull market and the main driver was greed, not interest for the technology. It is obvious that those who invested during the peak will be frustrated now. They're investments is still less than half.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

it's true that everything in your article is the basic thing that must be understood especially by beginners to join crypto, maybe by reading and understanding the contents of the article you people who are new to the crypto world will have a strong mentality because they already know what will they get it when they invest here, this will be the provision or initial experience they get when they decide to join here, it is true that there is a mental readiness to accept all risks, courage in making decisions, patience in waiting for the right moment by continuously monitoring market movements , that we really need in this investment, do you already have all of that when you decide to invest here?

saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

very intelligent and correct words are written in this thread! I agree that one should never panic, but must have very strong nerves to earn a lot of money! never have to be afraid - if you constantly fear, it will never work! this is very useful for beginners!
kumablack

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

For now, crypto will remain a risky venture..anyone getting into it should get that etched into his consciousness..that way one would be mindfull the amount of funds to comfortably invest.
normal.80

Activity: 319
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

There are a few more principles of psychology. for example, you need to understand that if you entered the crypto market, you must be prepared for the loss of the Deposit. Another little subtlety, you need to understand that until you sold the coin, you have not lost anything.

hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

It is very important thing in my opinion to do is to be mentally and psychologically ready when you are entering this market to all the things that are going on here, because if you are not ready it is a risk to harm your mind.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄