Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychology when entering the Cryptocurrency market.  (Read 2131 times)
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Also I want to say that is very important and main paragraph, haven't a strong emotional reaction after the large income and good transactions. Any strong emotion doing a trader a weak, doesn't matter it's glee or despond.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

This information is good. I don't do greed. I have done it, I have learnt from it. I am contended with whatever i make. I make research, invest what I can afford to lose and take risks.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

This is really a good topic. When entering the market, we experience things that are difficult and tense. So stay relaxed and calm when you enter the cryptocurrency market. Because if you are too depressed then you will experience depression in my opinion. So staying calm is very important.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

the psychology behind the newbies coming into the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market in general is  that it is all about making much money and enriching themselves but that is not really what it is like, it may be a part of it but not the major solution the technology offers. thanks

ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

Getting into this industry is a risk in itself and so is everything else. The whole life is risky regardless of the circumstances so if someone wants to get into cryptocurrency, he/she needs to prepare for the risks that might come with it. The way it is right now, there are no proven methods to mitigate the risks so it's really up to the person involved on how to handle it.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Best time  to entering in any matket is when its making low.   But it can also be a risk that the market should not go further down. So always invest partially your money.  U can invest your 50% capital now and if market goes down then u can invest rest of 50% .
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

You have to be mentally and emotionally strong when you are going to engage in cryptocurrency as it is a very volatile asset. Taking risks means you are not afraid of what might happen to your investment and you will never feel any regret too for trying, at least, you are giving yourself an option to make your life better.

cxirvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

These four rules is really good for investors who are planing to invest in cryptocurrency because peoples need to know risk factors of every investment, in crypto sometimes high risk high gain strategy work also calculated risk is for every business. before crypto investment we need to understand how crypto market work and what is technical analysis requirement.  
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Thanks for the information regarding the psychology when entering the cryptocurrency market. The people who want to enter the cryptocurrency market can get some guidance before entering it. Psychology it's one of the important thing when we want to trade.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Perhaps one of the main tips - to understand the risk that you go when you decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Many people miss this moment and then in a panic sell coins at the first drawdown, afraid of losing money. Don't be afraid to take risks!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Good advices to people who's entering crypto currencies world. Thank you. In addition i want to say that you mustn't be greedy. You have to read news, understand what bitcoin is and foresee buy and sell points. Don't follow who introduce himself as bitcoin guru. Don't follow your instincts, follow reality and your logic.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

This is a great theme for beginners because they all make the same mistakes. You need to carefully consider whether you are ready to invest in cryptocurrencies, assess all the risks and your emotional strength, because the market is very volatile, which makes you nervous.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

Psychology applies to everyone not just those who have entered the market space of crypto because even those who know enough about the market, or supposedly so, can also fall into the mind motions.

*meoww*
vucuong16101997 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

Psychology applies to everyone not just those who have entered the market space of crypto because even those who know enough about the market, or supposedly so, can also fall into the mind motions.
Yes, that's right. The market will have new entrants and they will have to brush through these things. If all people are not afraid of harm and with the psychological comfort to participate it would be a very good thing
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

This is a high risk market. So do not put all your assets into this market.
vucuong16101997 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024573.0
This is what I have shared more about what has happened in recent days. Some of my friends could not stand up for what was going on. We need to learn to be patient Smiley
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:14:28 AM

Good advices to people who's entering crypto currencies world. Thank you. In addition i want to say that you mustn't be greedy. You have to read news, understand what bitcoin is and foresee buy and sell points. Don't follow who introduce himself as bitcoin guru. Don't follow your instincts, follow reality and your logic.

It sounds so simple, just follow reality and logic, yet people react hysterically when prices fall instead to buy more. If you really believe in the long term success in their projects then low prices just enables them to buy more. So why are prices not bouncing from the level now?

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

If you are really afraid of taking risks, then stop. If you don't have enough patience, stop. If you are more pessimistic than optimistic, this business world is not only fighting for money, but it also includes psychological warfare.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency is a psychological war with yourself. Encrypted currency investments require extreme spiritual discipline, how we control ourselves when the market is volatile, how to stop making stupid decisions, and maintain the strategy.
nakarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

i feel bad when is the market down and wait for till market is up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: