Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:24:45 PM

So what's the plan for genx in 2019? A couple airdrops is fine but all you're really doing is increasing easy supply and diluting value if you do it too much!

I hope the next big announcement is about something different to airdrops. The number of miners is dropping and interest had plateaued. An easy to follow plan for 2019 could spark more interest.

Please refer to the roadmap.

Mn are coming along well and we're on track with our internal schedule. When we're satisfied with progress we'll share the information prior to releasing.

If there is any major delay or obstacle we'll also share that too.

IMO MasterNodes are bad idea ... MasterNodes are in fact pyramid structure. Its against decentralization.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:20:46 PM

So what's the plan for genx in 2019? A couple airdrops is fine but all you're really doing is increasing easy supply and diluting value if you do it too much!

I hope the next big announcement is about something different to airdrops. The number of miners is dropping and interest had plateaued. An easy to follow plan for 2019 could spark more interest.

Please refer to the roadmap.

Mn are coming along well and we're on track with our internal schedule. When we're satisfied with progress we'll share the information prior to releasing.

If there is any major delay or obstacle we'll also share that too.

IMO MasterNodes are bad idea ... MasterNodes are in fact pyramid structure. Its against decentralization.

I disagree. MN are no different from people accumulating large bags to sell during a pump. It's also the same as PoS where people want maximum coins for greater stake weight.

Mn aren't just a revenue stream. They should, if implented correctly, be a cornerstone of the platform and be utilised for advanced functions.

By your logic, what do you consider is decentralised? Should everyone hold no more than x Genx? How do you enforce that? Doesn't make sense to me but interested in hearing your thoughts.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
kaszebe1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:10:41 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 09:49:37 AM by kaszebe1

I disagree. MN are no different from people accumulating large bags to sell during a pump. It's also the same as PoS where people want maximum coins for greater stake weight.

Mn aren't just a revenue stream. They should, if implented correctly, be a cornerstone of the platform and be utilised for advanced functions.

By your logic, what do you consider is decentralised? Should everyone hold no more than x Genx? How do you enforce that? Doesn't make sense to me but interested in hearing your thoughts.

With Master Nodes , people who owns it can stop mining. They just keeping the nodes alive and get rewarded for that.

In fact whats the difference between masternodes and wealthy people keeping large sum in bank savings ?

They are both paid from work of others.

Masternodes kills the equality in cryptocurrency. To me decentralization is : PoW algo that everyone can mine and no PoS / Masternodes. Simply - you stop mining - you stop earning. No free money . That's all...

The ideal PoW should be CPU and Solo Mining Only ..but that is another thing.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:49:48 AM

There is someone on sprnova pool with a username 'z9mini'.

Can you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, this algo is still asic resistant?
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:19:46 AM

Can you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, this algo is still asic resistant?

To our knowledge there is no asic available. If anyone knows otherwise please let us know and link your sources.

luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:07:43 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 02:12:41 PM by luckydoky

Hey there,

Let me present you a nice way of earning GENX by simply rewteeting / liking GENX tweets.

First know that your twitter account needs to be at least one week old and that you need to have 10 or more followers and to have already tweeted a minimum of 5 times.

If that's the case then the first step is to join the GENX discord channel if you haven't already which can be done by following this link :
https://discord.gg/8hSjExc

Now you need to link your twitter account to the genesis tip bot.
You can do that by sending a PM to genesis-tipbot or by using the #genesis-tipbot channel. Either way you will need to send the following line of command :
!connect <platform> link <identifier>
ie.
!connect twitter link @yourtwitterhandle

Once that's done you can check your balance anytime by using the command !balance and finally you can withdraw your GENX to your wallet by using : !withdraw amount youraddress
ie.
!withdraw SMrhWHaYhoMuPgk3WpAwui3jMf5BeZwxxx 100

And that's it !

Now everytime you like/retweet a GENX tweet, you will be compensated ! So keep an eye on the #twitter-feed channel and spread the word !

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:15:36 AM

z9mini, I have never known about the algorithm.

It's always better to choose ASIC-resistant algorithms for Genesis network chain.
It's more safely for the blockchain and its operations, generally.
To our knowledge there is no asic available. If anyone knows otherwise please let us know and link your sources.
kaszebe1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:12:58 AM

z9mini, I have never known about the algorithm.

z9mini is not an algorithm. Its a name of ASIC miner for equihash algorithm. There are firmware modifications available for that miner...but i never heard that it is possible to modify it to mine 192.7  but who knows... If someone can do that he has a great advantage over gpu miners...

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:43:10 PM

Any New Plans For Bounty Campaign?

What is the next thing on the table for Genx? Do you have an ETA for the POS/MASTERNODE Switch?
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:17:03 AM

What is the next thing on the table for Genx? Do you have an ETA for the POS/MASTERNODE Switch?

Internally, we have a block number that we're aiming for. Suffice to say that it isn't too far ahead now and that we're confident we'll make it.

Once we're ready for testing we'll let you know. We just ask for a little more patience on your part which I appreciate is frustrating. It's coming and we're just as excited as you guys.

Not too long now.

TihiyKot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:32:24 PM

Ha глaвнoй cтpaницe Suprnova нeт GENX!
On the main Supernova page no GENX!

luckydoky

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:52:38 PM

I'm not sure why but that is correct.

If you're lookin for GENX supernova pool here is the link though :
https://scash.suprnova.cc/

SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:16:04 PM

I'm not sure why but that is correct.

If you're lookin for GENX supernova pool here is the link though :
https://scash.suprnova.cc/
We're on the mainpage now as GENX with our new logo added

https://suprnova.cc/
Xsinx

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

Internally, we have a block number that we're aiming for. Suffice to say that it isn't too far ahead now and that we're confident we'll make it.

Once we're ready for testing we'll let you know. We just ask for a little more patience on your part which I appreciate is frustrating. It's coming and we're just as excited as you guys.

Not too long now.

Thanks for the detailed answer, I am looking forward for the day of the POS/Masternode Switch., For the time being i will continue to collect and stack up more genx from the faucet Cheesy
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:58:25 PM

Hope y'all are enjoying the new ANN!
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:14:53 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 03:07:16 PM by phucdigan

With Master Nodes , people who owns it can stop mining. They just keeping the nodes alive and get rewarded for that.

In fact whats the difference between masternodes and wealthy people keeping large sum in bank savings ?

Masternodes kills the equality in cryptocurrency. To me decentralization is : PoW algo that everyone can mine and no PoS / Masternodes. Simply - you stop mining - you stop earning. No free money . That's all...

If that is your thinking then it may be wrong to think.
Technically, POW is very energy intensive and will be gradually eliminated.
In fact, POW resists decentralization. Because most people cannot have hardware strong enough for mining. That makes asic dominate and enrich a few people.
CPU is too weak and energy-consuming to mining in any way, even with solo mining only ... so POW will not be suitable in the future according to my thinking.
POS and MN, though, is a passive compared to POW, but its future will be better than POW, because anyway, keeping a node alive does not require a lot of energy but contributes to expansion and support for stability of blockchain. In addition, once the last block of BTC is exploited, I think the era of POW will almost end.
Decentralization does not mean it will be immutable for crypto, we can still change another method to decentralize.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:39:46 PM

I love the new ANN - the design/colors are extremely slick and a much welcomed improvement.

luckydoky

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:35:14 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 11:53:40 PM by luckydoky

I love the new ANN - the design/colors are extremely slick and a much welcomed improvement.

I agree the new ANN looks really clean, both professional and modern.

kaszebe1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:20:30 AM

If that is your thinking then it may be wrong to think.
Technically, POW is very energy intensive and will be gradually eliminated.
In fact, POW resists decentralization. Because most people cannot have hardware strong enough for mining. That makes aisic dominate and enrich a few people.
CPU is too weak and energy-consuming to mining in any way, even with solo mining only ... so POW will not be suitable in the future according to my thinking.
POS and MN, though, is a passive compared to POW, but its future will be better than POW, because anyway, keeping a node alive does not require a lot of energy but contributes to expansion and support for stability of blockchain. In addition, once the last block of BTC is exploited, I think the era of POW will almost end.
Decentralization does not mean it will be immutable for crypto, we can still change another method to decentralize.

Yeah ... Dont buy expensive hardware for mining when you can buy our coins and run MN (we have a lot of it since they are premined) . The whole crypto world is maintained mainly by scammers.
Xsinx

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:57:32 PM

Hello Themonkii still waiting for my Discord Problem and i really want to know why i cant join the discord channel of Genx, Anyway i have leave you a message again on discord and hoping for a quick resolution on my case. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: