Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:36:09 PM

$GENX is running in txbit.io community coin vote round 4 and going strong!

If you want to see your $GENX on a very promising new exchange, please help us by voting daily @ https://txbit.io/Voting

Let's make sure we keep that #1 place and thanks to everyone who vote!

I currently don't have any coin to support other than GENX so all my free votes everyday goes for them Cheesy Everyone should do the same and vote diligently everyday. It will help creating a value for our Genx holdings.

Genesis v3.0.5 is now available!

This is a mandatory update for EVERYONE! At block 420,000 reactivation of Big Blocks comes back and all previous version protocol nodes will be disconnected.
We have a little over 35k blocks until this goes active, so you have some time to update. No need to rush Smiley

But, there are also a ton of GUI improvements as well which might make you WANT to rush. This will be the last update before bitcoin-modules comes in effect!

All good with my update, Keep up the hardwork genX team, Make us all rich Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:00:24 AM

$GENX is running in txbit.io community coin vote round 4 and going strong!

If you want to see your $GENX on a very promising new exchange, please help us by voting daily @ https://txbit.io/Voting

Let's make sure we keep that #1 place and thanks to everyone who vote!

I currently don't have any coin to support other than GENX so all my free votes everyday goes for them Cheesy Everyone should do the same and vote diligently everyday. It will help creating a value for our Genx holdings.

Genesis v3.0.5 is now available!

This is a mandatory update for EVERYONE! At block 420,000 reactivation of Big Blocks comes back and all previous version protocol nodes will be disconnected.
We have a little over 35k blocks until this goes active, so you have some time to update. No need to rush Smiley

But, there are also a ton of GUI improvements as well which might make you WANT to rush. This will be the last update before bitcoin-modules comes in effect!

All good with my update, Keep up the hardwork genX team, Make us all rich Cheesy

We hope to make everyone financially happy in the future, but please don't look at GENX as just a *potential* to get rich. We're working to resolve real issues with blockchain and fintech and deliver real use cases. 1 GENX will be worth 1 GENX in the future. Don't peg GENX against USD or BTC, it's its own thing Wink
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:00:15 PM

We hope to make everyone financially happy in the future, but please don't look at GENX as just a *potential* to get rich. We're working to resolve real issues with blockchain and fintech and deliver real use cases. 1 GENX will be worth 1 GENX in the future. Don't peg GENX against USD or BTC, it's its own thing Wink

Yes i understand Cheesy but still after seeing Bitcoin market performance in the past day's i am overly confident with GENX that will POTENTIALLY a life changing opportunity or project Cheesy

Leave the dreams to us, while you guys can focus on bringing the best blockchain technology in the market today.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:53:14 AM

Please make sure that you upgrade to v3.0.5 as soon as possible.

We'll be on hand in case you have any issues.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

Yes i understand Cheesy but still after seeing Bitcoin market performance in the past day's i am overly confident with GENX that will POTENTIALLY a life changing opportunity or project Cheesy

Leave the dreams to us, while you guys can focus on bringing the best blockchain technology in the market today.
You got it! We'll bring it in, the community drives it home Smiley
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:07:00 PM

The Genesis Network has partnered with Zelcash and Zel_Core to give 3 lucky winners 1 month of free ZelCore+!

Comment, like and retweet THIS post for your chance to enter. Contest will end on June 9, 2019.

Tag your friends in the comments! https://t.co/HR92MKeWrV

Please be sure to follow the link above for your chance to win!

SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:07:13 AM

GENX has been listed on txbit.io

Pairs available:

https://txbit.io/Trade/GENX/BTC
https://txbit.io/Trade/GENX/ETH
https://txbit.io/Trade/GENX/XLR

Site and ANN will be updated to reflect changes soon
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:43:36 PM

Txbit.io exchange is a young exchange, but it has been built well, and operated smoothly months after its birthday. The exchange's barriers at the moment is only volume. They need to catch more flow of money from traders and investors into their platform, whatever things they use to promote their exchange and boost total volume of txbit. Low volume exchanges are always less interesting than high or medium volume exchange. At the moment, total daily volume on txbit fluctuated between 2 and 3 Bitcoin, that is so small. People who have interests can get overview on txbit's volume there: https://txbit.io/
Yep. They definitely need more volume. Hopefully we can help assist with this in the future. Atleast it's an honest exchange. That will help it go far in the future.
SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:22:10 PM

Yep. They definitely need more volume. Hopefully we can help assist with this in the future. Atleast it's an honest exchange. That will help it go far in the future.
Such a project supported by Dabs is not a scam one. Many months ago, Dabs provided Escrow Service for Solaris project during their signature campaign, and recently, I also saw Dabs left his reply in Solaris ANN topic, so generally for new comers, it is a good signal on potential and reliability of Solaris project. It is obviously not a solid guarentee, but one of good things we can easily see. Txbit.io exchange developed by Solaris team, and the way Solaris team published their article on what's going on with Kucoin exchange gives me more trust on them. Let's see.
Yep. Personally I've been a Solaris masternode holder for almost a year and a half. We're happy to work with txbit
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 04:52:43 PM

Txbit.io exchange is a young exchange, but it has been built well, and operated smoothly months after its birthday. The exchange's barriers at the moment is only volume. They need to catch more flow of money from traders and investors into their platform, whatever things they use to promote their exchange and boost total volume of txbit. Low volume exchanges are always less interesting than high or medium volume exchange. At the moment, total daily volume on txbit fluctuated between 2 and 3 Bitcoin, that is so small. People who have interests can get overview on txbit's volume there: https://txbit.io/

Honest exchange is the keyword - I'm personally very impressed with them thus far - they've shown a good level of integrity towards us, and I'm looking forward to growing with them.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:55:14 PM

Honest exchange is the keyword - I'm personally very impressed with them thus far - they've shown a good level of integrity towards us, and I'm looking forward to growing with them.

I echo your sentiments. Hopefully this will be the start of a long and fruitful relationship.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:50:23 AM

5 satoshis for now, and rose 25% last 24 hours with nearly 0.004 BTC in total volume on txbit.io. However, we need more volume on txbit.io, but for now it looks like Genesis Network users have not recognized the actively trading of the coin on txbit.io or they knew it but have lack of interests on using the exchange for their tradings. Personally, I see txbit.io is a very promising exchange, which has user-friendly interface, good supports, and easy steps to create accounts. They have run rounds of Community Coin Vote, that will help its become more popular. Let's see how txbit.io grow and how the volume of Genesis Network increases in coming weeks.
I'd have to agree - so far, I've not seen anything against them. Interface is nice and clean, no KYC, and they seem determined to grow in a way that I personally like.
I'm eager to see them on CMC.

crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:46:51 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Genesis to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
themonkii

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:51:24 PM

Can I ask you something? I opened my wallet after inactive months, and no connections. Are there things need to added to wallet in order to get connections? Previously, I usually did not do anything rather than open wallet and let it syncing with networks. Please help when you see my post. In the meantime, I tried to download newest wallet version, then will install it and let see whether it can automatically get active connections with Genesis Network or not. I will let you know my issues later.

Update:
I got rebuild issues, clicking on Rebuild button, but it does not work.

I suspect its due to using an old wallet. If updating didn't resolve, let us know.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:32:02 PM

Big blocks are now activated again and we've just had our first one.

Happy mining!

luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:20:53 PM

We are 8 hours away from the weekly superblock, that's over 100K $GENX for the taking!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:47:40 AM

We are 8 hours away from the weekly superblock, that's over 100K $GENX for the taking!

Just over a month for the first ultra! That's going to be fun.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:39:14 PM

Happy Fathers Day from the $GENX Team!

Don't forget to give your dad a call today - Without him, you wouldn't be here!

SSowellSVT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:13:13 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Genesis to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Thanks crypt0.zone!

We will add you to our site soon
luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:47:49 PM

We have the monthly mega block today, that's  403,200 $GENX in just one block!

No better time to start mining GENX and get a head start on your masternode. Smiley

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: