Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange  (Read 72947 times)
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:49:50 PM

As someone suggested earlier, it was me killing Quarkbar by inviting to join the original Quark community Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skychilled

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

Too bad for this coin. Didn't have enough support from the community.  15+ million only coin,Fair launch, no premine and etc.. Dev you need to do something to promote this coin.We're just miner, which we can play a small part in help to advertise this but dont put all the hope on us. Still not too late though since the price per coin is around 180-200 satoshi each. I guess every coin dev have to do so & dont just hope for the miner to promote the coin. Pull your self together and do something about this! Think of something brilliant.. Otherwise unfortunate fate will fall..
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:55:30 AM

does anyone want to sell me 0.2btc worth or QuarkBar at 80satoshi? (250,000qb)
I know it's higher on some of the exchanges but it's definitely not worth more than 80 and I''ve got quite a large order to fill so please pm me if anyone is interested thanks Smiley

EDIT: No scammers please, I have a pretty good history if you click my trust link so if you're happy to send small amounts at a time then that's totally cool with me but YOU would be required to send first. Sorry for the announcement but I find it's best to make that clear first to avoid lengthy debates about 'who will go first' over irc or skype etc.

Thanks again Cheesy

So first you dump them all........... now you want to  buy some back??
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:33:44 AM

I have never seen a coin so underpriced.
Quark alogo, kimoto gravity, two week block halving (one of which has happened already) and 30 second block times.
$15 million market cap put's them at $1 each which in not a totally unrealistic target within the next few years as the crypto currency scene becomes more popular.
Amazing.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:02:54 PM

I have never seen a coin so underpriced.
Quark alogo, kimoto gravity, two week block halving (one of which has happened already) and 30 second block times.
$15 million market cap put's them at $1 each which in not a totally unrealistic target within the next few years as the crypto currency scene becomes more popular.
Amazing.

Why did this coin fall so fast?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

I bet it fell because no one knows about it. The only reason I found it was because I was buying a different coin and had a small fraction of a BTC left. The transaction fee was going to kill most of it so I said what the heck lets buy a coin that is cheap and has a low coin cap. To me it is a hail mary I was not planing on getting my BTC now I almost have 10000 of this coin and if it goes up I win.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

I bet it fell because no one knows about it. The only reason I found it was because I was buying a different coin and had a small fraction of a BTC left. The transaction fee was going to kill most of it so I said what the heck lets buy a coin that is cheap and has a low coin cap. To me it is a hail mary I was not planing on getting my BTC now I almost have 10000 of this coin and if it goes up I win.

The market cap for the total amount of the coin is 0.00000063 * 15,482,880 = 9,7 BTC and for the current mined amount 5,600,000 it would be 3 BTC. Very strange that is so low.

I think I will add this coin to my thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519170.msg5741964#msg5741964 to give it more attention Smiley

Please share your experiences there to support the coin.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:18:30 AM

did anyone speak to the dev?
any news?
littlecoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:32:12 AM

looks great.watching.

derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:30:15 AM

any news?
What do people want to talk to the dev about? News regarding what?

The dev's already made and launched the coin, the coin has a faucet, video, give away, website, pools, is listed on exchanges, has a block explorer, the source code is available, there are pre-compiled wallets, unclaimed bounties, links to stand alone mining applications, links to some social network sites, the dev has outlined a plan and provided direct contact details.

What more??
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

any news?

The dev's already made and launched the coin, the coin has a faucet, video, give away, website, pools, is listed on exchanges, has a block explorer, the source code is available, there are pre-compiled wallets, unclaimed bounties, links to stand alone mining applications, links to some social network sites, the dev has outlined a plan and provided direct contact details.

What more??

Seems enough was done. Next to this, why are people relying so much ons the devs with these decentralized currencies?

QuarkBar (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:42:11 AM

The market cap for the total amount of the coin is 0.00000063 * 15,482,880 = 9,7 BTC and for the current mined amount 5,600,000 it would be 3 BTC. Very strange that is so low.

I think I will add this coin to my thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519170.msg5741964#msg5741964 to give it more attention Smiley

Please share your experiences there to support the coin.

Thanks for your support!
QuarkBar (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:02:26 AM

any news?

What more??

@derrend First of all,thanks for your understanding.

We strongly believe QuarkBar will be the next big thing, but we can't do it alone. As known,we have already done most of things which a cryptocurrency needed. What QuarkBar needs now is the whole community work together. Every little thing counts and small actions will add up to make this coin a huge success.
In addition, we will also buy some QB as the bounty for your help. So send pm to us about what exactly you would be able to do and let us work together to make QB a real huge success!

nirkriek

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:03:32 AM

anynews?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8J8SSZVXwz32U6GqYSsipKss41g2d9Zy4
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:22:46 PM

any news?

What more??

We strongly believe QuarkBar will be the next big thing, but we can't do it alone. As known,we have already done most of things which a cryptocurrency needed. What QuarkBar needs now is the whole community work together. Every little thing counts and small actions will add up to make this coin a huge success.
In addition, we will also buy some QB as the bounty for your help. So send pm to us about what exactly you would be able to do and let us work together to make QB a real huge success!

I would like to take on the challenge to help this coin.

I have a pretty good idea why this coin isn't catching on: There is no story or reason behind it. It needs a short description to promote it.

I would say it is the following things:
- Secure: 9 rounds of hashing
- Rare: Only 15 million available
- Fair: No premine and Kimoto Gravity Well
- Quick: 30 seconds per block

From this I made a banner that hopefully better explains the coin ( you can find it at https://i.imgur.com/B87XMoN.jpg):

The downsides:
- Hard to mine for noobs. They are more used to renting rigs and mine scrypt, Scrypt-N or SHA-3 coins
Solution: Get a clear explanation on the website to explain how it works like: http://www.quarkcoins.com/mining-quarkcoin.html
- No Premine, so no marketing
Solution: Get the community involved and reward them in a Hall of Fame on your website. This is free and considerate to the amount of time they invested.
- Nothing wrong with it. I know, a perfect coin is nice, but does not create a lot of discussion on bitcointalk.
SOlution: Get the community involved and let them discuss the future of the coin. Implementing proof of stake could be a good next step for example.

2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:22:48 PM

I like the coin amount/rare factor and need a low diff cpu coin, ill give this one a try  Grin
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:00:05 AM

I like the coin amount/rare factor and need a low diff cpu coin, ill give this one a try  Grin

Same here. Smiley

QuarkBar (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:19:35 AM

any news?

What more??

I have a pretty good idea why this coin isn't catching on: There is no story or reason behind it. It needs a short description to promote it.

From this I made a banner that hopefully better explains the coin ( you can find it at https://i.imgur.com/B87XMoN.jpg):

https://i.imgur.com/B87XMoN.jpg

The downsides:
- Hard to mine for noobs. They are more used to renting rigs and mine scrypt, Scrypt-N or SHA-3 coins
Solution: Get a clear explanation on the website to explain how it works like: http://www.quarkcoins.com/mining-quarkcoin.html
Solution: Get the community involved and reward them in a Hall of Fame on your website. This is free and considerate to the amount of time they invested.
- Nothing wrong with it. I know, a perfect coin is nice, but does not create a lot of discussion on [Suspicious link removed]Olution: Get the community involved and let them discuss the future of the coin. Implementing proof of stake could be a good next step for example.

Great job
We have added your banner on the OP
Many Thanks!
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 07:25:42 AM

No premine (what is good) but there are giveaways (yeah, well)

But any way, good luck on that coin.

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:55:16 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 08:24:55 AM by Jonesd

any news?

What more??

The downsides:
- Nothing wrong with it. I know, a perfect coin is nice, but does not create a lot of discussion on [Suspicious link removed]Olution: Get the community involved and let them discuss the future of the coin. Implementing proof of stake could be a good next step for example.

Great job
We have added your banner on the OP
Many Thanks!

Thanks.:-) my background is in communications, but not in design, so if somebody can create something spiffier, be my guest:-)

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: