Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

If you are a trader then you can take advantage of such situations. The chances of making profit in the bear market are low but if done right one can get good gains from his investment. If you are not a trader then there is nothing you can do but wait until the time when the BTC's bear trend is over and the price recovers. There is nothing to worry though as BTC always recovers it's price. It takes time but it surely recovers the price after a while.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

No Bitcoin investor and we would like Bitcoin to fall. I always look forward to positive news from Bitcoin, I always expect Bitcoin prices will return, I will sleep better with my wallet.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

Crypto market is volatile. Price rise and fall will happen always. But everyone should keep in mind that if anyone bought Btc they can hold and wait because bearish trade is just for a short period and after a period the price will rise again.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

In my suggestion what one can do is to hold. Don’t take decision from too many people because that can change your mind everytime and divert you from the right track. Always stay positive and believe yourself.
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

In the event that you take a gander at the entire market for cryptographic money, you can reason that Bitcoin, as well as different monetary standards and alts, and Bitcoin's cost is diminishing less, so Bitcoin's strength in the market is expanding.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

now bitcoin price are little bit down iti is normal because it is following liquidity. it will turn around at anytime. it will come back and make profit. its future are more profitable and secure. you can take little time and hold bitcoin.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

The price is really low today. It has passing a really bad time. I think we have to wait for a long time to witness the recovery of the market. Let's see what happens with the market.
HitMarshall67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

I think we should give it some time. I am hoping for the ETF for BTC declaration. I hope SEC will approve it and it will give a boost to the bitcoin market. Maybe the bull run will come then.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

Bitcoin price are little fall down but it does not mean it is end or close. if you analysis past year price list you should understand the bitcoin price will turn and make profit for investor. i think it is time to hold bitcoin.
WhiteCrown57

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Actually nothing to be more concerned here about this. All you need to do is keeping patience. This situation will not be longer. Soon the market will rise again.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I usually won't open the market and prefer to play with children and family. it made me not panic because I didn't think about the market situation that kept going down

Hurs1965

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

I think to do better in this digital world everyone have to keep their patient. Do not go for big jump at a time. As I know bitcoin price is low some days ago but now it came up with its actual face. The price is already stable hopefully it will increase more.
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Just don’t panic. It is nothing to worry. Price falling and rising is just a natural thing here. So keep calm and sit tight and see what will happen. This situation will no longer for sure.
OffGrid54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Actually this situation is the perfect time for investing on BTC. Because a few times later the price will be rise again and it is good for making profit. So you have nothing to worry and don’t lose hope or leave BTC. It won’t disappoint you.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

certainly hope and pray that bitcoin will soon recover to jump. do not run in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to mercy and mercy.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

i would like to tell you take your time and be patience. keep your faith on bitcoin. it will recover soon just wait for  the right time.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

in crypto market bitcoin is place for me where i can invest without any doubt. i take the risk and hold it for long time. i believe bitcoin will come back on its track and i am waiting.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

First of all don't create panic. consider investment in bitcoin as a long time investment. so never feel frustrated when the price goes down. hold the bitcoin and keep your trust on bitcoin.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

Current situation of bitcoin is not good. It's declining continously and many investor being depressed with bitcoin. And many predict that it will be dead.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Just think about the positive. The price of the cryptocurrencies ups and downs. So, if it is decreased, it will be increased again. Hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: