Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

Bitcoin price is falling down now but no worry because bitcoin will come back and turn again immediately. if you analyze past year's bitcoin price you should understand this. Bitcoin's future is more potential, so you can hold bitcoin and get profit in future.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
Yes thats right but each of us has dufferent way on how are we going to manage our own bitcoin. Some of us prefer to hold since the price isnt good they just wait until the price rise again. And some people already chose to sell their bitcoin . For me the best thing to do rightnow is to hold your btc .
looks like a good idea, believe that this won't last long. need to instill high confidence for this. never panic with all these circumstances. bitcoin will still be a popular one.
arigato and thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Just stay cool .  The price will recover when the big boys are done accumulating.  We should have sold months ago.  Now we need to chill until the next cycle comes back around.  The big boys want in.  Patience is key. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

for now it is quite calm when facing prices going down, holding back and waiting for prices to recover, because they are sure that bitcoin will remain popular ..
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

and if the condition of bitcoin decreases, then what do we do and we do? Because only by waiting and praying alone will not be enough for the situation... Embarrassed
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

To become a best strategic investor of bitcoin, one thing settle in mind that you should never give up until you feel that you have lost all. But in bitcoin trading, there are a bit chances of the complete decline of this fully centralized currency, but still people afraid of losing their investment in spite that it is not too much easy of the failure of bitcoin. Only a little wait is needed for bitcoin splash which is necessary for the investor's profit.
"Patience" is much important in holding bitcoins and having some good profits out of it. If you run out of oatience, you would definitely face a loss but if you have control on your patience and anyhow you do hold your coins untill you see the expected price, you have profit. HODL is a major reason for profits in bitcoins and any other cryptos related investment. Earning a good living is getting more and more harder and a good research and some good knowledge can lead you for better profits ahead.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

when bitcoin falls! Do not long to worry! time flies very quickly. based on past growth charts bitcoin, you can see how after the fall came - growth! you need to wait, and soon there will be another wave of growth! and this wave will be even stronger than the past! Now you can just study different information and learn the basics of a trader!
Exhim1940

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

Situation will be under control very soon so don't be anxious about price falling. It is the simple nature of cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin has a huge possibilities to replace fiat so keep it to you.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

To become a best strategic investor of bitcoin, one thing settle in mind that you should never give up until you feel that you have lost all. But in bitcoin trading, there are a bit chances of the complete decline of this fully centralized currency, but still people afraid of losing their investment in spite that it is not too much easy of the failure of bitcoin. Only a little wait is needed for bitcoin splash which is necessary for the investor's profit.
Actually i feel so much nervous right now. Everytime i checked the price of bitcoin in the market, im getting upset. I dont know what im going to do, i already lose large amount of money because of todays condition. I cant stay calm, i overthink that bitcoin will end badly and the investors wil lose their money.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:24:46 AM

What happens with the current state of bitcoin never worries me, I always believe that the future of bitcoin will soon recover and a big increase will occur immediately, invest in bitcoin now then we will get a big profit.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

There is nothing really i can do. i just keep holding my coins until the price going better. Patience is the key here.
If i don't holding and sell my coins in this price, im afraid i will regret my action later because the bull market start.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:51:04 AM

when the price of bitcoin drops as it is now, I keep holding it and not panic, because panic will only cause big losses, keep calm and for those who have a lot of money this is an opportunity to buy it, bitcoin will definitely rise again because every decline will definitely increase.
ajjjmagno16

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

For my opinion the situation of bitcoin now is down.but i want to believe that bitcoin can recover immediately because bitcoin give some opportunity to people to earn some profit.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

The opportunity to make a profit on the bear market is low, but if done right, you can get a good return on your investment. Bitcoin was in the first state, with prices like Bitcoin, now it is. in very bad condition.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

If you are a trader then you can take advantage of such situations. The chances of making profit in the bear market are low but if done right one can get good gains from his investment. If you are not a trader then there is nothing you can do but wait until the time when the BTC's bear trend is over and the price recovers. There is nothing to worry though as BTC always recovers it's price. It takes time but it surely recovers the price after a while.
before I thank you for replying to my question. the first one I am not a trader, but I only want to create and discuss with a calm and cool atmosphere when the market situation is unstable.
you're right, we don't need to worry or panic because this is a normal thing in cryptocurrency. and I also have confidence that BTC will recover and return as usual (stable). thank you senior member for your graffiti and your time and motivation. very helpful. success is always for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

When I see Bitcoin prices like this I don't always panic because I see it as a new way to make more money from him ... why would other people be busy selling there I would be busy making a room that I could keep on storing.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

regards

indoagung

What is enough is enough...
Thus, the manner of investing depends on how we accumulate learnings and used it in the manner that it will give us the power to attain better decision in trying to get profit. When we discuss the focus of bitcoin for long-term investment, I personally suggested that it would really be better for us. However, hodling bitcoin hurts the market because everyone do not give influence on the price. Further, the one who suffered first the intense of the loss would be the long-term investors.
It is important and beneficial for us to invest in a short-term investment because it may provide help in the market at the same time helping the market attain its objective (an increased price).
you are right, a very important thing to invest in the short term. to assist the market situation so as not to get worse. however, I am confident in the wall of my thinking and conscience that this situation will not be long. bitcoin will recover. I hope it will wake up soon. thank you for your description and explanation. I think this is very useful for me who is still a junior and we all who still need experience and knowledge.

✦ files.fm library ✦
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

regards

indoagung
There is nothing one can do when price of bitcoins are unfavorable. We can only hope and pray that the market would overturn. Some may be thinking of diverting their investments to something else even by selling at a lower price. Others too may stay positive hoping of better days to come
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency prices always have high fluctuations and normal things on the market. Most people panic because of negative news and I'm sure the crypto market will recover.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

Take a chill btc will be fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: