Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

A lot of the current traders came into the game last year, a scenario of absurd (and always up) volatility, and now it seems the market is not "right." I think it's still going to be a good time for a new bull run to follow the market and see what happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
Yes, I just keep quiet for a while and hold back from doing nothing, I just watch and monitor the market situation and search for information or articles that can help restore the price of bitcoin, I am sure this will not last long because the expectation of an increase occurs as soon as possible
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency prices always have high fluctuations and normal things on the market. Most people panic because of negative news and I'm sure the crypto market will recover.

I agree. And, Also despite the fact that ETF rejected Bitcoin, I think the coin stands strong and hasn't actually taken a hard hit like many expected which is great because in only the last couple of hrs we've seen ~100 price rise. BTC will live.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

when the price of bitcoin drops as it is now, I keep holding it and not panic, because panic will only cause big losses, keep calm and for those who have a lot of money this is an opportunity to buy it, bitcoin will definitely rise again because every decline will definitely increase.
yes. You are right. until this moment I also think so. no need to worry too much or panic. it will not change the situation. keep thinking clearly and staying calm. hope the situation gets better soon. thank's.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

The only thing that can be done is to wait and have patience so that any miracles can happen. I see it this way, every financial instrument has its own market cycle based on the investors in both the directions ie buyers and sellers. The best traders buy when btc falls to these levels and take out the capital amount and then they allow their profits run. Thats the only way to get some success through trading else waiting is the second option which many of us are doing here. I also dont see the markets sometimes to avoid any stress in mind.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
mxyzptlkof6th

Merit: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
Technically speaking, that is all a holder or a user in this forum can do if he has not that much of a money. I agree that waiting for btc to pump is super boring and can be hopeless at times in which you need money. Nevertheless, I assure you that our hopes will soon be true by the next few months.
zubrr51

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

The current situation with Bitcoin can be characterized as a stage of accumulation or flat, which should be replaced by a new trend.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

certainly hope and pray for bitcoin recover soon to jump. do not run away in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to compassion and pity. but this kind of situation, I don't think it will be for a long time. trust and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.

all this price nonsense over and over again. It's like you people really couldn't care less about the actual technology and what it can do for the world. Only money bothers you......

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

In terms of condition, bitcoin blockchain doing well, also we can use bitcoin as secure unlike other coins that are scam.but in term of condition in value, bitcoin is not recover yet and the volatility is always shows in markets, drops are everywhere, all are good in set, but bitcoin doesn't start to up again.  
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

The only thing I can do in this situation is just hold bitcoin and wait. Another option is to buy bitcoin at a low price. The best is HODL.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Bitcoin will overcome all adversaries assailing it and come out triumph. It may tarry, but it is certain. Just hanging in there folks. Stop selling at a loss. You will be better off for it
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

when prices continue to decline as they are now, it is better not to see negative articles or negative news because it will cause panic, in my opinion the right way for now is to hold it until the price really rises to the highest price.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Most of the times i have invested in different crypto for the sake to minimize the risk and get some profit like now condition of bitcoin is tough and people are waiting for the market move and it happens that bitcoin still stable in price and the if the price rise the bitcoin users will keenly do investment for the long term but some bad news have crashed the market in the past .

Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

At the moment, Bitcoin is still showing signs of recovery, with slight gains after a downtrend. That may be good news for investors.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

the most i know situation and condition about bitcoin is theres so many hater and opponent because theres so many envy because bitcoin is cool and nice project so many scornful about bitcoin and so many enemy of bitcoin.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

the price of bitcoin dropped is a frightening thing for some people who hold it only for investment but unlike me who trade, falling prices are the right moment to buy and sell when the price has started to rise. the moment for me is about profit
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

I don't think that anyone who can accurately predict when Bitcoin starts to grow, the market becomes unpredictable, otherwise everything will become too simple. There is nothing to worry about because Bitcoin always returns the price. But it takes a while.
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

Do not worry too much about the current status of Bitcoin, it will recover, not soon. There are now a number of countries and companies that allow Bitcoin trading, you think they are foolish, they are sure to us that Bitcoin will come back.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

if you talk about the situation and conditions of bitcoin now it's really very worrying bro. because the price of bitcoin now there is still no sign of bitcoin prices to go back up into the air. only runs very slowly. sometimes even down again. really really pay attention .
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

the condition of the current bitcoin price on the market is still low and what I do is to keep hold the bitcoin that I have and I will wait until the price of bitcoin rises again because I believe bitcoin will definitely have a high price again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: