Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which bring the crypto trend in trade market. So, that's why BTC has make up a valuable currency. Secondly BTC is absolutely unpredictable. Hence, just keep in mind that crypto currencies are big opportunities to gain profit but this procedure can take some time for this. This is not for a while, this is long time investment.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

it looks like the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices are not good and there is a lot of bad news circulating in several media that makes a lot of traders who are afraid and finally sell the assets they have at cheap prices.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Blue returns to Bitcoin as the prospect of price hikes is strengthened.
First, the world's No. 1 electronic currency has been successful in keeping us below the $ 6,230 support level, despite the rebuttal of the ETF Bitcoin. This suggests that the market seems to be "immune" to news from this source.
In addition, a decision by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to review the nine proposed ETFs that Bitcoin has denied will further dampen momentum
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Looks like we have to keep sitting and calm, remember don't panic facing situations like this, because if you panic then you will get a loss, and if you stay calm then you will get a profit. Cool

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

I think with the market now we should wait, I am a small investor I can not give you the best advice. The big investors they are trying to buy as many BTCs as possible at the moment, they have made the market drop continuously in the past months if you want to invest I think this is appropriate, The market is moving in the right direction at the end of this year, they will push the BTC up again that is when you can make a profit.

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

certainly hope and pray for bitcoin recover soon to jump. do not run away in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to compassion and pity. but this kind of situation, I don't think it will be for a long time. trust and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.
Actually the condition is bad and its far from our expectation but we need to pray and hope cryptocurrency can recover very soon.
Dont be losser who get out from this just because the recent condition. If the people only think about profit and not think about risk, they will be out here now.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

if you talk about the situation and conditions of bitcoin now it's really very worrying bro. because the price of bitcoin now there is still no sign of bitcoin prices to go back up into the air. only runs very slowly. sometimes even down again. really really pay attention .

This situation will certainly change. I do not think that it is right to get rid of the cryptocurrencies right now - the down period might last longer but it will be finished.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Now a days prize value of bitcoin is quite low in the market. Many people are selling bitcoin in the panic as according to them bitcoin will not rise again. But this is not so bitcoin is very unpredictable. Its value flickers alot. Last year also bitcoin value was increased at the end only. No doubt present situation and condition of bitcoin is that much good but this will not last long.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

The situation of bitcoin prices continues to fall, a good choice is to accumulate more in your cart. Wait for the right time to do it and you have to stay there. When the market gets better then you will be the winner

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
I think to answer tthis question, every people will have different answer based on their own preception and preferences. But, for me, i would rather to adding my reading and looking for more information about the falling of bitcoin on the internet. But if there are people that i can rely to give me some information about the falling of bitcoin, i prefer to asked them.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

One of the reasons for Bitcoin's price increase is that investors believe they will make a big profit from next split. When Bitcoin developers decide to implement a system upgrade, investors will receive an equal number of isomers.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

Most Buyers Bitcoin follow the goal of making a profit, so Bitcoin's price will not be stable due to manipulation.

In addition, published by the Blockchain Transparency Institute (BTI), indicates that the trading volume indicators at most crypto-exchange exchanges are significantly overestimated.
More than 2/3 of the announced daily trading volumes are fake: this is about $ 6 billion
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

Yes, there is no deplorable situation with bitcoin, a normal correction of the currency takes place and you do not have to look and read the yellow news.
P.S. Panic is the last sign of your helplessness, calm down and analyze the cryptor trade with a fresh head.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

it looks like the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices are not good and there is a lot of bad news circulating in several media that makes a lot of traders who are afraid and finally sell the assets they have at cheap prices.
the media is very influential in building a person's opinion. in fact it looks like that, due to the bad news circulating will make many people think it will really happen to bitcoin. the market situation becomes unstable, many people panic by wanting to sell as quickly as possible. that makes the price of bitcoin decrease. that's according to my personal analysis. thank you, hero.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

regards

indoagung
nothing to do. hope it will fall and fall again until the bottom  Grin
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

I don't think nothing can be do... Since bitcoin is not Controlled by anyone.... Let just pray bitcoin price pump again... Good things don't look nice always so let just accept the situation now but I know within a tinkle of an eye bitcoin will be back to normal.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

You should only pray and keep doing what you are doing before because maybe its because of you we all are suffering, No one actually knows what caused this fall but we can not stop it we need mass revolutions if we even think about doing it. A lot of people are just afraid that it is falling and so they are causing a chain reaction where everyone is withdrawing their coins at losses.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

Condition of bitcoin of bitcoin now was not good but i am still relax and don't panic because i know that it will go back to the old price, changing price of bitcoin is normal and still holding my coins and wait until it become good again.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

regards

indoagung

I think, it is not just enough to stay updated to some of the articles and news letters to stay updated and get some help regarding holding your coins, but indeed you can make some of your own research and study about the dips and pumps which would give you better information about storing your coins and selling them at a proper pump.
Bitcoins are getting down due to some internal issues and i think that these issues can be solved and bitcoins can again have their price back. This could also be much challenging for the holders but it will truely give some excellent profits ahead.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

You should only pray and keep doing what you are doing before because maybe its because of you we all are suffering, No one actually knows what caused this fall but we can not stop it we need mass revolutions if we even think about doing it. A lot of people are just afraid that it is falling and so they are causing a chain reaction where everyone is withdrawing their coins at losses.
You are right . when in the current situation, pray and hope that everything will recover. no need to worry and panic, because that will add to the burden of the mind being lazy. holding back and being patient is the best thing to do right now, and waiting for the situation to jump back. thank you for the enthusiasm, Mr. Hero member jak3.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: