Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
Leonardoross

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

The stability of the market will make the cryptocurrency go steady. I think investors should wait a while. Starting back to the cryptocurrency market, future bitcoin will take new strides.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

the condition of bitcoin is currently not good and the price of bitcoin is still not stable although bitcoin is starting to rise slowly, but we have to stay calm because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

the condition of bitcoin is currently not good and the price of bitcoin is still not stable although bitcoin is starting to rise slowly, but we have to stay calm because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
thank you for your opinion, bitcoin is currently not recovering or improving. but at least a few days there has been an upward movement although not too high, it shows that bitcoin will have an opportunity to jump back. thank you nano77.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

I think, it is not just enough to stay updated to some of the articles and news letters to stay updated and get some help regarding holding your coins, but indeed you can make some of your own research and study about the dips and pumps which would give you better information about storing your coins and selling them at a proper pump.
Bitcoins are getting down due to some internal issues and i think that these issues can be solved and bitcoins can again have their price back. This could also be much challenging for the holders but it will truely give some excellent profits ahead.

okay thanks friend for your advice and advice. I also think this is only for the time being bitcoin is in a downhill condition. I am sure that time will soon answer and bring fresh air to all of us. thank you for the time you took to advise me as a junior. very helpful.
thanks OrangeSeller.

✦ files.fm library ✦
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

I do not read anything about the crypto currency, so as not to start panicking and do not do hasty actions that will be changed

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Bitcoin is still down, which may be a concern for investors. Are there any signs of recovery for Bitcoin right now? I think not now.
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

In fact, it is very difficult to talk about the common people. According to the current situation, the condition of Bitcoin is now fairly good. If you think earlier than the past, the condition of the scientists is now very good because earlier, when Bitcoin was in bad condition, Bitcoin members managed to manage lives in a much worse condition than before. And what is going on in bitcoin in the day to day, it is expected that in the end of 2018, Bitcoin will be a better position and the holders and the investor are in Aragon, they all can expect good profits. It has been seen from the past that so many people have been very patient, so I will say that for some days be patient and see what happens. Just after bad but good day comes, I also hope that a good day will come in front of us so everyone will be patient. Thank you... Smiley Smiley Smiley

pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

I think we should stay calm, don't panic, because if you panic it will make us make a wrong decision.
that's just the key. Cool

astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
What can I do in this situation and condition is just watching and ignoring all of the FUD. Stay calm and looking for the projects that make us busy. When we get back to the bitcoin again, see that the price will be moon again. Don't forget to invest more and more.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to talk about the common people. According to the current situation, the condition of Bitcoin is now fairly good. If you think earlier than the past, the condition of the scientists is now very good because earlier, when Bitcoin was in bad condition, Bitcoin members managed to manage lives in a much worse condition than before. And what is going on in bitcoin in the day to day, it is expected that in the end of 2018, Bitcoin will be a better position and the holders and the investor are in Aragon, they all can expect good profits. It has been seen from the past that so many people have been very patient, so I will say that for some days be patient and see what happens. Just after bad but good day comes, I also hope that a good day will come in front of us so everyone will be patient. Thank you... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you, I say to you, I also saw and analyzed the current condition of bitcoin has begun to improve slowly. that means there is a movement to go up, even though it's a little. keep your spirits up. thank you for giving your opinion. success always friends.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I think we should stay calm, don't panic, because if you panic it will make us make a wrong decision.
yes, of course we don't need to panic. because that will add to the burden of thought that exists. in fact, now bitcoin has improved a bit. that's a fact that exists. be patient for some time to come. thank you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
raden1922

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

you are right, bitcoin has begun to shift to improve in recent days. I hope this is a good sign for the future to jump. I hope so and soon will rise again. out there are many people waiting for fresh news for bitcoin.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

Yes, that's right, we must remain optimistic about the current situation of bitcoin which is very likely to be unstable. because many problems occur to subvert bitcoin prices. so we must be sure that bitcoin will make the future bright even though the situation is bad now.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

regards

indoagung
We must stay calm unlike others who choose to panic over everything. I hope that bitcoin will rise at the end of the year. Well the best thing to do now is to hold your bitcoin and sell it when the price rises so you are able your desired profit.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

The price is never constantly falling. It goes up and down, and most of the time, it's in red these days.
Bitcoin is a top currency, the number one in terms of market cap and value.
I believe the best option is to buy more and Hodl.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

The condition of the current bitcoin price on the market is still very low. Do not worry too much about the current status of Bitcoin. We know that it will recover. But I don't think that anyone who can accurately predict when Bitcoin starts to grow. One thing we should know that bitcoin is not for short-term investment, this is long-term investment.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Yes, that's right, we must remain optimistic about the current situation of bitcoin which is very likely to be unstable. because many problems occur to subvert bitcoin prices. so we must be sure that bitcoin will make the future bright even though the situation is bad now.
Exactly, that's what we should do right now. out there are many who want to subvert bitcoin in various ways. be patient and survive and pray is the key to this situation all. thank you for your advice and enthusiasm. keep up the spirit always !!!
thanks.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

The condition of the current bitcoin price on the market is still very low. Do not worry too much about the current status of Bitcoin. We know that it will recover. But I don't think that anyone who can accurately predict when Bitcoin starts to grow. One thing we should know that bitcoin is not for short-term investment, this is long-term investment.
that is what must be maintained with this situation. never worry, this is only a test for a short time. and I also believe that it will soon recover, even though no one can predict. at least we try to do everything we can. thank you friend!
 Cool Cool

✦ files.fm library ✦
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

This time Bitcoin is a very tempting situation and it has even exceeded 100 million and it is definitely very much for people to invest in it and 1eth has now dropped by less than 5 million and now be careful to invest in bitcoin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

I think the only thing you can do is to hodl your current bitcoins to contribute not to fall the price more even though you only have contributed small of it but if all of the small players do that then it would be great. And believe in bitcoin because it will recover its price soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: